the KAC trigger guard

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=238

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Now that the new charging handles are out (I'll be getting one soon enough), is anyone else interested in having Gas Buster charging handles as an option too? Real ones cost $80 and I've tried the replica installed in a friends G&P WOC and it seems to work in keeping you from getting 'gas face' so it should fair the same on the WE.

Horizon Tactical are stocking a 'real steel' modified charging handle.

http://www.horizontactical.com/ht/product_...98a76e7c56d8cfe

You can't get stronger than that :P Combine it with there lifetime warranty and your laughing :D

(It's a Gallati handle by the way)

But yeah the Gas Buster charging handles are pretty cool.

Edited by chris u'5

Hey guys, I got a question regarding parts offered by TS-1 and AB...stuff like trigger guards, body parts and charging handles. I ordered an older version charging handle...unfortunetly, its black...not that anodized/parkerized grey that the AFC version has...it looks weird when installed. Does the trgger guard and other spare parts come in solid black too, or are there "grey" versions?

hey guys question: i followed the wiki maintenance guide and my nozzle was ridiculously out of alignment. started assembling everything back and i noticed my nozzle was leaning right, could this have happened because it was out of alignment and i shot it prior?

And am i suppose to tighten that screw that holds the nozzle assembly to the bolt completely tight or just enough and allow some play?

WETTI, i really want to get a WE m4 (currently saving up). But i would be glad if there are shop retailers that sell WE M4 parts, i mean latest parts in Hong Kong. I know Armed Forces have spare parts but not the Latest stuff like TSone parts or the charging handles etc.....

I can't do internet shopping cause i only have a British debit card and i'm a student. And i don't see why should i go internet shiopping when i can buy it in way cheaper price in shops and getting the product straight away. It would be awesome if airsoft buddy opens a shop in Hong Kong, i'm sure they would get quite a lot of profit.

@theprodigy

turn ("roll") the nozzle assembly with one hand until its aligned (and hold it) WHILE tighten the screw. I guess its turning by itself when you're using a screwdriver without fixing/turning the nozzle assembly,.. I had the same "problem"..

screw -> tight -> tighter -> loctite! ;)

if its loose, off course it will lean right/left/up/down while shooting.. thats a bad bad thing.

It's based in Hong Kong which i think it means William is in Hong Kong but he only does internet selling. He dosen't have his own shop

u're lucky cause u're in HK, things can still workout just email william AB and ask for his number... if im not mistaken william AB does have a shop located at "Yan On Building, No.1 Kwong Wa Street Kln", correct me if im wrong :unsure:

i can give u his full address and number if u want ;)

u're lucky cause u're in HK, things can still workout just email william AB and ask for his number... if im not mistaken william AB does have a shop located at "Yan On Building, No.1 Kwong Wa Street Kln", correct me if im wrong :unsure:

i can give u his full address and number if u want ;)

Really? Can you PM me that please.... Thanks so much. Well luckey for him he either works at gunstreet or live there lol :D .

Edit: Oh and one more thing: What slings do you guys use with your WE M4?? I'm planning to get a magpul stock so propably QD but would it come loose in the middle of a skirmish???

Edited by alston251
Really? Can you PM me that please.... Thanks so much. Well luckey for him he either works at gunstreet or live there lol :D .

Edit: Oh and one more thing: What slings do you guys use with your WE M4?? I'm planning to get a magpul stock so propably QD but would it come loose in the middle of a skirmish???

Just go down to AFC, they have all the after-market parts (TS1's & LAT's) available readily. If you have any questions, pls just PM me & I'll contact you personally.

WETTI

Maybe a dumb question but I've never had anything to do with CO2 cartridges before. So are all CO2 carts the same size and same quality? i.e. Will I just be able to pick up any old CO2 carts no matter what their advertised recommended use and they will be just as good as any other? Does that make sense?!

Maybe a dumb question but I've never had anything to do with CO2 cartridges before. So are all CO2 carts the same size and same quality? i.e. Will I just be able to pick up any old CO2 carts no matter what their advertised recommended use and they will be just as good as any other? Does that make sense?!

I beleive there is a standard size Co2 caplet. THey are used for alot of other stuff (ie bang sticks, paintball guns, BB or pellet guns (not talking about airsoft))..

There might be even more exciting news over the next month or so .

I'll be spending a fair bit of time writing reviews on parts etc soon so i'll keep you all updated

Serious carrot dangling like this should simply not be allowed!!! :rolleyes:

Just ordered my 7075 charging handle, black unfortunately but at least it should be strong and light. AB seems to be back on form :)

My 'real steel' modified charging handle arrived from Horizon Tactical today (super fast delivery by the way) I'm working away for a week or so but I'll do a full review once I get my grubby hands on it! I can't imagine that an airsoft charging handle could be tougher than a RS version but I'll be trying the WE version once Horizon Tactical gets them in stock.