WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

One last mention.

There are 2 people working on high flow valves for the MAGS -

Just like GBB pistols, if you want harder kick, you need to expend more gas.

It truly is a waste of time money trying to "find recoil" in enhanced buffers, etc.

Edited by rottenotto
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

My modern day A-Team is The Unit and Jonas wouldn't be seen dead with one of those!! He he

Nah people actually die in the Unit unlike in the Ateam where thousands of rounds hit fudge all :)

the Ali bolt carrier is interesting for those of us running 300 fps in colder climates !

I did an expirement with different weights in the buffer: Noweightat all, a weight 1/2 the TS custom one, TS custom weight, and another weight that was about twice as heavy as the TS custom and they ALL had the same recoil, the only difference between the weighted buffers was rate of fire.

Okay, quick recap on my TS One order:

Weighted buffer bolt: useless

Magazine follower plates: useless

Steel nozzle: O-Ring possibly missing

So, this has pretty much "fail" written all over it before I even recieved it.

I also haven't gotten any response on my email I sent three days ago.

Well, the TS metal body might still be very interesting, especially in Germany and the US (nobody cares for colt trades on aftermarket parts...)

btw, picking up my previous line of questioning, wich aftermarket barrel would be easier to modify for use with the WE: an AEG- or a WA-type outer barrel?

Edited by Chevieblazer

TS One didn't answer for some days now.. neither to my mails nor to the mails of a friend who wants to buy the M4.

^^u see, same problems here somegirls

Now we want to order @ airsoftbuddy .. has someone ordered there within the last months/days.. is everything ok now?!

edit:

omg... /slap-myself

Edited by Carsten

The fact that TS One is not replying is getting very annoying.

I had placed an order that included all of the upgrade parts available thus far (as I had planned on writing a review on the V3 and all parts available for the WE M4), and, well, with the PayPal incident, they cancelled my order, but have yet to refund me my $517.00.

The fact that they haven't replied makes me want to start a dispute on PayPal.

WETTI, any ideas as to why TS One is not replying?

-Vic

P.S. And yes, with all of these negative reviews of the aftermarket parts, I'm definetally rethinking my "order all the parts" idea.

Edited by Victory
I just got my bolt stop thingy replacements from TS One.

They are useless. They are a bit wider, but no taller than the stock ones. Zero noticeable effect on locking the bolt back.

I followedthe magazine PDF guide that someone put on here, and it did solve my mag issues.i went from full auto to full auto bought 5 times empty the whole 30 rounds and it did stop the bolt.

I'm jumping into the "not so happy with TS-1" boat. I bought the steel valve, and its missing the O-ring. Not only that, the little valve itself (in the cage) is loose and wobbly. I still don't know whether this is normal. I haven't installed it, fearing it might break, and therefore not being able to get a replacement/exchange from TS-1.

I emailed them a few nights ago (the same day I recieved the pachage) and no reply from them yet.

bought the steel valve, and its missing the O-ring.

would be interesting to know if it there is the same problem with those nozzles from AB

I don't know about AB either...I emailed him a few weeks ago, about the CQB barrel that came with my M4 and that it didn't fit into the hopup/brass chamber (part 111). William kept insiting that it fit and that I must be assembling it wrong. Lol. I dissasembled it, and rasembled it just fine with the carbine length barrel it came with with 0 problems.

In other words, the cqb barrel is a few micromilimeters too thick or part 111 wasn't milled right.

At this point, I haven't heard anything back from him regarding this matter. I kind of blew it off, thinking I'll have to get the new hop/up barrel anyways. But still...it was just a matter of principle.

pll have had good experiences with horizon tactical. might try there next.

Dumb question. could someone kinda simply explain the advantages of co2 over green for the WE M4 application. in other words not the general benefits, but the benefits for m4 platform. thanks

I don't really get the question, but I'll give it a shot. The biggest problem with Green gas is that it cools down and contains ALOT of silicone, wihich cuases your hop unit to get too slippery to offer proper shooting of the BB..it will arc and etc. Some people remedy this by switching over to propane (which is green gas without the silicone).

The other issue is cool down. When firing, the expulsion of green gas causes the mag, interlas to freeze over, causing a drop in FPS and rate of fire or even failure to fire.

CO2 doesn't have any of these issues. You'll get an even, constant rate of fire and no slippery internals.