WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

That reminds me, just a suggestion ... when people report gas type used and muzzle energy etc would it not be a good idea to report ambient temperature too?

As we're talking about a gas gun, that's a good suggestion. I'll actually take a thermometer with me tomorrow...

PS. SAA mentioned that "it's allready done", when Ibico asked in GGI forum if they could design a 12gr CO2 mag with adjustable valve. Now THAT sounds interesting. The fps with CO2 magazines has been what I've been wondering. And adjustable valve would be the best thing since sliced bread.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

As we're talking about a gas gun, that's a good suggestion. I'll actually take a thermometer with me tomorrow...

PS. SAA mentioned that "it's allready done", when Ibico asked in GGI forum if they could design a 12gr CO2 mag with adjustable valve. Now THAT sounds interesting. The fps with CO2 magazines has been what I've been wondering. And adjustable valve would be the best thing since sliced bread.

Lets hope thats true, for all of our sakes! I would definetly enjoy having a CO2 mag that runs on 12g CO2 cartridges and is adjustable. hopefully they will be easy to adjust if thats the case!! It would take the FPS from stupid rediculous to sane really quick :)

That would be awesomeness on a stick :D

$340 + shipping on WGC? Yow... I guess early adopters do often pay the price for buying from the first retailer that has em. Does kinda bug me though that if I had a little patience I could have saved a good $50 or so by ordering from WGC.

But anyhoo, my WE M4 should have been here today but it seems the local postal service was slacking off a bit so it won't be here tomorrow.

And thank you very much for your initial review Lupus! Sounds like the WE M4 stands a good chance of being very nice and I'm reaaally looking forward to getting mine tomorrow. I'll be most curious to see your chrono results and to see how the recoil on the WE M4 compares to the WA M4 when I get mine. I'll do my initial quality and shooting report as well when mine arrives tomorrow ^_^

Hmm... I might still get mine tomorrow after all... it was shipped with EMS Speed Post and apparently (from the Wikipedia article on Speed Post) they still deliver through USPS on federal holidays. So if the Wikipedia entry on EMS Speed Post is correct than I should receive my WE M4 tomorrow despite it being a federal holiday ^_^

Thanks for sharing your impressions Lupus.

Did anyone else notice that the pre-order price on WGC dropped $30?

It's actually cheaper if you get it from WGC if you consider Airsoft Buddys current prices. It's $423 shipped for me from WGC. Anybody know how much the shipping will be for Airsoft Buddy after it goes back to the original price?

EDIT: I just checked by "ordering" the TM Type 89 from Airsoft Buddy, and that'll be $444.80 shipped, and its original price without shipping is $374 so a $14 diff. So 444.8-14 will come out to $430.80 shipped? Does anybody know if the preorder price on WGC will stay the same once it's in stock?

Edited by ghost_x3

Yes, it does ^_^

And Airsoft GI, I sure hope you guys stock this one! :D

Your prices on WE guns are usually about the same as Hong Kong retailers, so I think there will be a lot of people hoping to get one of these new gas blowback M4s from you at a price similar to that of the Hong Kong retailers but without the overly expensive shipping costs.

just in case nobody knew already...

I did some research on this gun and found out that the internals are closely related to those of the JAC rifles from a couple years ago. The internals are not even close to that of the Western Arms or the Inokatsu GBB M4s, so be careful with your purchase of this gun as there isnt much aftermarket support for these guns.

*apologize IF it is a repost*