Lupus78

WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Yeah, total bogus.

I will never ever spend more money on just a reciever than the actual gun costs.

All those bodies for the Western arms are around $200, most less.

And about the P-Mags:

I guess anyone who knows how to operate a dremel and a screwdriver can build his WE M4 mag core into a real steel P-mag.

I don't think I will ever buy any TSC product again, since 95% of their stuff either doesn't work at all (enhanced recoil buffer) or ist badly made and need a lot of filing or whatever (KAC style trigger guard).

And I already heard that their 12" and 10" barrel wobble and need a boatload of filing.

PMC makes great parts for the WE M4. I got a charging handle, a barrel, anti-rotation pins you name it and all those products are perfect, fit and work flawlessly.

Oh, and since we're talking about it.

I haven't seen even one picture of these "limited" LaRue recievers yet.

I agree 100,000% about TSC.

And if the truth was told??

There isnt ONE single aftermarket "upgrade" part for the WE worth a dime. (Cosmetic parts and "barrels" are one thing....supposed "internal enhancements" are another.)

And as for these "enhanced parts"? People, save your money.

Why can't anyone make anything practical for the WE series?

AEG hop ups??

Ambi-selectors??

Cheaper metal bodies??

Working adjustable power??

Better mags?? I know Pmags are coming. Hope they are good.

I skirmished with mine for the first time yesterday. I was very impressed with the performance and accuracy on .30 BBs. Granted I've only gone through 10 mags worth of BBs on mostly semi-auto only. 1 mag out of 3 leaked badly but settled down after I fired a few bursts out of it.

My gun came with the 350+ fps valve and I have the 400+ fps valve. Not sure I should make the switch though. Is it correct to assume that the 400+ fps valve will probably put alot more pressure onto the internal parts and break them much sooner?

Also, I know silicone grease is recommended for full maintenance but can I use normal silicone oil for inbetween game maintenance?

While i was plinking at my house yesterday. I realized all my rounds went to the left. According to my reflex type red dot sight.

I know i can't zero at the range of about 2 meters. But is there something wrong with my hop? Or is it just the sight? I'm not too sure.

All i know is that the point i hit should be lower than the red dot sight.

Did you shorten the spring that pushes the bolt catch lever out? Part 79, I think.

I cut it about half way and it works every time now.

If so, these plates need some break-in time.

http://weairsoft.com/products_show.php?id=...;products_id=67

This product is bs. It claims "'Solid Core Technology' - 0% internal bubbles". Yeah right! It's got one huge bubble inside it. I'll post up the photos tomorrow.

Funny they claim it's solid core yet if you read the fine prints on the bag it says something like bubbles may form inside the bb if "ejection" (i think they meant injection) mold cools at a faster rate.

The green bbs also leave a truck load of green substance on the hop and IB. Will post up these photos too.

Unlucky mate. I were going to get them. But meh.

KSC is the best option now.

Edit: Does anyone know why my shot goes to the left?

Edited by alston251

Unlucky mate. I were going to get them. But meh.

KSC is the best option now.

Edit: Does anyone know why my shot goes to the left?

Are you using the new barrel + hop rubber?

Usually the swerve is a sign of overhop.

Are you using the new barrel + hop rubber?

Usually the swerve is a sign of overhop.

yea. new barrel and hop.

That or barrel is too wet or dirty. Try cleaning your barrel then try again

i don't think so because that was the first time i fired it after putting the new chromed barrel in.

I have a problem with 2 out of my 5 mags where the plastic bb follower gets stuck about the 3rd of the way down in the channel. I took one apart and the plastic follower moves in the channel ok without the spring but fitting the spring and its get stuck on the way down. Need to have a closer look at this but I'm wondering if I need to dremel out some of the channel to allow the follower to move easier. BTW - refitting the spring is a *badgeress*!!!

Anyone else having this problem? I can't even force them down any further with a screwdriver as they just get stuck. I can't see exactly whats causing it - any ideas?

Had the same problem with all 4 of a mates co2 mags, I fixed two, but not really sure how. Just lubed you the follower and sanded the plastic guide that it travels through. The other two go sent back.

Why can't anyone make anything practical for the WE series?

AEG hop ups??

Ambi-selectors??

Cheaper metal bodies??

Working adjustable power??

Better mags?? I know Pmags are coming. Hope they are good.

Well adjustable power is already available for some time now for the WE, it's made by TS Customs.

As for cheaper bodies, i saw this one http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=27382 while browsing their catalog.

Does this mean that complete bodies or at least the upper receiver for the PTW is compatible with the WE ?

Well adjustable power is already available for some time now for the WE, it's made by TS Customs.

As for cheaper bodies, i saw this one http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=27382 while browsing their catalog.

Does this mean that complete bodies or at least the upper receiver for the PTW is compatible with the WE ?

The MUR upper has a wiggle play i bought one and tried it on my WE darn it has too much play it does'nt fit exactly on the lower body i had to order that RA TECH magic pin now it works good