WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

dear god.

I've been looking everywhere for the co2 conversion kit as well for the last month.

Only have seen just the new co2 nozzel. but no one has the compatible #111 and #112 chamber to go with it.

Someone PLEASE tell me when someone has them in stock.

My rifle is useless until then : /

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

dear god.

I've been looking everywhere for the co2 conversion kit as well for the last month.

Only have seen just the new co2 nozzel. but no one has the compatible #111 and #112 chamber to go with it.

Someone PLEASE tell me when someone has them in stock.

My rifle is useless until then : /

emm,

why dont u try ipscgm.com, they have in stock ;)

http://www.ipscgm.com/index.php?main_page=...roducts_id=1542

I'm following the KJ M4 thread lately an I've made up my mind. If WE isn't going to support his costumers soon with good fail-free parts and the like, instead of producing yet another platform who will have plenty of flaws then I'm selling my WE M4 and will buy me a KJ very soon...

I've bought it 4 months ago, in the meanwhile it's not skirmishable due to broken parts, FPS to high, aftermarket parts that look like sh*it, no support from WETTI and almost every shop that's out of stock on spare parts...

I'm following the KJ M4 thread lately an I've made up my mind. If WE isn't going to support his costumers soon with good fail-free parts and the like, instead of producing yet another platform who will have plenty of flaws then I'm selling my WE M4 and will buy me a KJ very soon...

I've bought it 4 months ago, in the meanwhile it's not skirmishable due to broken parts, FPS to high, aftermarket parts that look like sh*it, no support from WETTI and almost every shop that's out of stock on spare parts...

Isn't the KJW model the one with the "rubber band" ? I wouldn't trust that either...

But I feel just the same about WE for the moment.

In a post a bit higher someone points to a webshop in Macau that seems to have the CO2 conversionkit for the WE M4 in stock.

"Great". At least ONE shop in the whole world seems to have what we want.

But: I think the whole "WETTI - worldwide" idea was there to get localised service / shops / parts.

According to the WETTI website there is one "sole distributor" for Germany/Austria/Swiss and another one for France/Belgium/Luxemburg.

In those 6 countries with those "sole partners" there seems to be no shop who has "those parts we all would love to get our hands on".

The service was great a couple of months ago on this forum, things looked very promising.

But day after day things start to look as if only a lot of "heated air" was sold.

Very disappointed, me.

@ lukvdh : about the KJ M4, with the rubber band it "looks" unreliable but all the comments I've read in the thread makes me believe that it is a lot more reliable than either a WA or WE. Plus the fact that it can take AEG dress up parts...

This thread is about 300 pages and I've read almost everyone of them. I can count the positive comments on me two hands.

I'm not telling that the KJ is the über platform but I really want a reliable platform without having to pay 200+€ to make it reliable...

About airsoftglobal, nice shop, great stock, fast shipping but killer shippingprices

Edited by Ian24
Hello everybody, does somebody knows if the following items are compatible with the WE m4

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sto...-m4-series.html

and

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sto...-m4-series.html

Thanks

It says "for-WA-M4-series".

WA is Western Arms. Not WE (Wei-Etech).

So to be safe I would not count on those parts to fit.

But perhaps someone knows "for sure".

Or part #61. The edges touching part #66 can be sharp from the factory that it binds against it. Just lightly file down sharp points.

I thought it might be #66 causing extra friction, but it looks more like the bolt assembly isn't pressing back (or down) quite as much as it used to. Could the DPMS charging handle be causing this? It worked perfectly before I installed it. Maybe the edge of the hook is a hair further forward, stopping the bolt assembly from retracting any further?

I have been working my way through this thread but I'm only up to page 150 so far so excuse me if this has been covered in depth.

I have an issue with my M4 (WETTI-AFC Ver.2). The BB's are getting jammed in part #117. They load fine (no smasshing/deformation etc) but once in 117 get stuck. The nozzle and all internals are fine.

Is the cure for this just as simple as dremelling down 117 slightly so the bb's down get stuck or am I better off buying a new 117?

It is confusing me massively as the gun was fine in CQB configuration, firing perfectly, but then I took it apart and fitted the M4 length inner barrel and now every round jams in 117. I've tried greasing it to lube it, cleaning it to remove anything that could be sticking to the bb, rotating it to see if the rubber had varying thicknesses, nothing works.

Please help.

Thanks guys

P.S. I god damn adore this gun. I've put about 1000 rnds through it so far without any problems (bar the one I've just caused by fiddling LOL). Massive kick, great power, superb noise. I can't wait for WE to bring out more guns so I can keep my GBB thirst quenched :D

People who don't have problems simply don't post on forums; they just play :).

Mine is reliable. Only one nozzle broken, but that was due to an aftermarket part (TSC unidirectional guide rod), not WE.

Kj M4 is too young to say if it's reliable or not, just wait and see.

Same here. I've had a WE M4 since March this year and it's absolutely fine. Of course there will be some- the very small minority who will have problems and post here.

This 300 page thread is a not a poll under any conditions I recognise.

My WE M4 is AWSOME. Hard recoil, consistent FPS and a wicked rate of fire- scare the hell out of some airsofters!

I thought it might be #66 causing extra friction, but it looks more like the bolt assembly isn't pressing back (or down) quite as much as it used to. Could the DPMS charging handle be causing this? It worked perfectly before I installed it. Maybe the edge of the hook is a hair further forward, stopping the bolt assembly from retracting any further?

It's possible. Could be that the channel that the roller (on the hammer) goes on was machined slightly deeper. If you're certain that neither #61 or #66 are to blame, you could try looking for a roller (ball bearing rollers will work too) that's slightly larger in diameter.

And just to add for the positive testimonies: I've had my rifle since February, chewed through maybe 10,000 rounds now and have only broken the charging handle, part #59, the high fps brass floating valve and made my own hop rubber. That's only $60 worth of parts.

My WE M4 is AWSOME. Hard recoil, consistent FPS and a wicked rate of fire- scare the hell out of some airsofters!

I agree. WE M4 is awesome. :D

As some people might know, I've had my gun from the beginning, the earliest possible model. I've had my share of the problems of having the piston o-ring shredded, trigger unit malfunctioning etc. But that was the early days. Since then things have improved considerably. Nowadays my gun is completely updated with the latest CO2 nozzle system, nozzle stabilizer, chrome barrel, new type black hopup rubber, 7075 aluminum charging handle, roller bolt bearing, steel bolt stop etc. So pretty much complete overhaul... And the original malfunctioning trigger unit has been replaced with a new one. Just changing the sear could have helped but I replaced the whole trigger package just to be sure.

Especially with the CO2 magazines the gun seems to work like charm, with great snappy recoil and high rate of fire and consistent fps. And there's no other GBB that operates as well as WE M4 with CO2 mags in cold weather. Only truly quirky thing has been the V1 hopup, which has always been really over-aggressive (haven't modded it). I just recently installed the new chrome barrel and the black hopup rubber, which I haven't been able to test yet at longer ranges. Hopefully it will make it a bit more responsive.

If you buy a current CO2-version WE M4, it should be pretty reliable out of the box.

Edited by Lupus78

To add to that, I think proper maintenance will do wonders to the longevity and performance too. I do a basic takedown and spray silicone on all the rubber o-rings on the gun and mags after every game. Every 1000 rounds I take out the hop-up unit and do a thorough cleaning. My gun fires 420fps consistently on green gas with the .30bb at 30 degrees celcius.

I just changed into the new hop-up rubber, hopefully performance will improve even further.

Question for you guys, are there any options besides WE-Tech for the upper receiver? I noticed a crack on the delta ring thread and more than likely, I'll have to replace it very soon. It doesn't affect performance, but I notice a slight wobble on the handguard.

Edited by jesTer