Lupus78

WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

hi guys need some help.

I've just got hold of a complete we m4 upper/lower receiver with m4 buffer tube. I need to get a complete front end and stock for it but i would like to put a m16a1 style solid stock on it. Any ideas as to what airsoft parts are compatible with the we receiver.

Cheers

jay.

It was mentioned a few hundred pages back; the ACM one fits, so I assume the KA one will too.

Does anyone know whether there is a PSG-1 style sniper grip that'll fit the WE M16/M4? I know they do them for AEG's, but not seen one for GBBR's.

Ben.

Hi chaps,

Finally got my gun back from the local tech with it's NPAS kit and took it for a spin on saturday.

It works fine at about 344fps, but i was having issues with it misfiring, the gun goes bang and recoils but no bb, then next time i fire i got two bbs flying out. Also, the npas kit feels VERY tight inside part 112, i've read that it should slide easily and need a slight pull to break the air seal when removing the bolt...only mine needs an almighty tug, it's as if the npas is too large for the tube.

Any suggestions?

Lube, lots of lube, my WE M4 only runs mint when the entire BCG is soaked in silicon oil, every few hundred rounds during the day I add a few drops of oil, after every game I clean and relube completely.

I'll give it a go, i was lubing it up all day, but it was rather cold, so maybe it was just too chilly to work properly.

I'm gonna get some shooters synthetic grease and try it then, hopefully should do the trick.

I'd like some help identifying the version of my WE M4. The barrel is not silver, or chrome, but brass. The hammer bearing pin is also a knurled pin if that helps (I've heard that WE decided to change to a roll pin?)

Greatly appreciated.

TGM

Y E S !!!!!!111oneone :DDD

So incredibly bought.

Edit: kinda pooped my pants out of sheer happiness there, but we also need the hopup/barrel kit :)

Edited by Bamse

According to WEairsoft comments on the youtube vid showing their new g36 idz stock, the open chamber systems for the m4/m16/4168 have been out a week in Taiwan. The problem is high demand for them.

For the lazy:

Is the we m4 going to be released soon like in June sometime. i Want to get a gas m4 i could actually trust. thanks

COOLDOGMATIC 18 hours ago

@COOLDOGMATIC I REPEAT: The Open Chamber M4/M16/4168 series guns are ALL released as of now. I think you will happy to read the comments by the local players here who had first crack at the new gun :)

WEairsoft 14 hours ago

Edited by Reppyboyo

Has anyone ever ordered from them?

I've ordered from them before, they're really good retailer...(Shipping is really fair) English not so good. I use my Chinese though

go to KIC (store with a large collection), 205 (has some interesting stuff from time to time), TAF (will make you drool with their GBB selection)

I think TAF might be appointment only so you might want to call ahead of time

Is that a full gun released from WE or is that a old system one with the kit installed by airsoft gobal.

-also it says "Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine"

dose that mean when you press the button on the mag to dry fire it. or dose that mean i doesn't stop the bolt on a empty mag?

Edited by brimm2000

Is that a full gun released from WE or is that a old system one with the kit installed by airsoft gobal.

Not sure, but since I haven't seen the kits anywhere I'm inclined to think it's new and direct from WE. Seems like a modified gun would cost more to include the price of the original, kit, and labor. Also, I'm not too familiar with ASG's practices so this might be a pre-listing for all I know.

-also it says "Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine"

dose that mean when you press the button on the mag to dry fire it. or dose that mean i doesn't stop the bolt on a empty mag?

Yes, and yes--you flip a switch on the mag and you are in "empty firing mode", so BB or no BB the bolt will not catch. Whether it catches in "normal" mode is another story.