WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

So today CustomGuns got the first production run of CO2 mag o-rings, they are as good as the v0.2 prototype, we will have a english order option up on http://customguns.dk/ in a few weeks but ATM use info@customguns.dk for non DK orders.

And http://www.facebook.com/CustomGuns only in Danish so far, but we will start translating important stuff if there is a need.

Edited by jkpics

Stupid question. What is the easiest and safest way to remove and install this seal in the magazines? I remember when I was fixing mine up, it's kind of hard to remove without damaging the part.

Just emailed them for a price quote for 12 pcs.

Also LOL at translating IMPOTENT stuff ;)

Edited by NonEx

Yeah we suck at engrish, more so late at night.

To get the inner cylinder of the valve out you need to make a tool, cutting down a 2mm Allen key works great, you need to get into the 2 holes in the sides of the cylinder and pull it out, some are easy and some are hard, don't push to hard into the hole or the mesh will come loose and jam the cylinder.

If the mesh comes loose just glue it down again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a new GBB rifle to use as a CQB primary.

I've got an AEG for outdoors, so I'm not too concerned with long range accuracy or performance, just durability and reliability.

Most of the action would indoors during the winter, so I think CO2 would be a must. Can the WE M4 OB reliably handle that with a NPAS tuned to 275 fps w/ .25g or will I need to buy the RAtech steel LPK and bolt?

Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Well anyone looking for a rail system for the WE M4 I can 100% confirm that the Classic Army 7 inch rail fits and works perfect.

hpim1226h.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good 100% silocon oil for the WE please thats easily available in the UK? Also has any one got a list of compatible replacement internal parts and where to get them from. Been looking at the RATECH site but im getting confused with all the parts numbers. Also been trying to find a stock tube castle nut wrench but damn there hard to find.

Edited by GhostWolf

Bought it second hand but it barely been used, probably only about 200 rounds through it. So no the wrench didnt come with it, which is a shame. Looking to upgrade all the internals to steel, so trigger set, hammer, bolt etc. If I am going to do steel going to make it all the same, don't want the problems of steel parts on soft metal parts. Thanks for the head ups on the gun oil, I will get some of the liquid and spray ordered. Will be looking for some other external upgrades at some point, selector switch, I like using a BAD lever so will be fitting one.

@ GhostWolf, RAT steel is soft. They also require fitting to work properly. CWI Airsoft /BBdragon out of Taiwan sells carbon steel internals. Besides, unless your OEM parts are worn, they are still golden.

Curious about your CA KAC style rail, those are off spec. The ones I have come across are all the same. Not necessarily in lenght but the rails itself.

Curious about your CA KAC style rail, those are off spec. The ones I have come across are all the same. Not necessarily in lenght but the rails itself.

Not sure what you mean. The rail came off a Classic Army M4 and is pretty standard to most KAC rails I have seen, except this has the little tab bits what the gas tube sits in and you can tighten down with a screw.

Edited by GhostWolf

Intresting...

I have an SPC that I bought brand new in 05 and the top rail is taller. The sides and bottom rails are undersized so rail covers simply slip off. Only xtms work properly as they are clamp on. I thought mine was a fluke but came across several off both carbines and LE stocked version rifles with the same problems.

Thanks for clarifying bud...

There is also the Hephaestus steel cnc trigger set.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=570_573&products_id=15778

Not a clue if it is any good as it is quite new.

Personally Im not a big user of silicone in my GBBR's. I use it for the O-ring on the nozzle and that is about it.

For any metal on metal parts I use Slip2000.

• 3 weeks later...

There is also the Hephaestus steel cnc trigger set.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=570_573&products_id=15778

Not a clue if it is any good as it is quite new.

Personally Im not a big user of silicone in my GBBR's. I use it for the O-ring on the nozzle and that is about it.

For any metal on metal parts I use Slip2000.

Might want to check the link there mate.