Lupus78

WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Great news on T.S. One! Good products already up there!

I think you guys misunderstood me when asking about the FPS. I don't want them to cater to everyone, I just wanted to know what parameters there tests were done under to better help me understand the replica. Sorry if this came off as me trying to get you to cater to everyone's needs.

For C02, I think if you had a mag or nozzle that came in at: 340 fps, 390 fps, 440 fps, 490 fps (who shoots that high?) on .2s, you'd pretty much have everything everyone could want...

Try filling with another gas can. Usually whenever my can of propane is near empty I have some trouble filling my mags all the way.

Anybody used the aluminium bolt carrier yet?

yeah i had one that was near empty so i thought that was the issue, thus i bought a new one. same problem. : /help please!

You could make some American friends and have one of them help you. ;)

This is what Pollux in Germany did with me.

He now has all sorts of great items heading his way.

Thats how its done guys.

This is what Pollux in Germany did with me.

He now has all sorts of great items heading his way.

Thats how its done guys.

Can I be your friend too :P

I got :vodka: and :beer:

Edited by chris u'5

any one know if my problem with only being able to charge the magazine for a few seconds before it becomes full has to do with the fill valve?

I've tried 2 different new bottles of propane.

how long does it usually take you guys to completely fill a mag from empty?

Edited by accuracy

I had the problem. I had to completely dispel the gas and allow the mag to warm up. I think the fill valve gets stuck when it's too cold.

On a completely odd note one of my magazines popped. The pressure from the propane was too much I guess and it sheared the screws off the spline.

then what about Major Dutch's MK18? That's a different nut.... :unsure:

Bro, this is the one that everybody is crying for :crazy:

DDMK18_BN.jpg

well,

not exactly sure what i did.

i took valve off.

i pressed and held gas release button, and blew compressed air through the magazine so it came out other end. Got my silicone spray to spray a bit on the valve and inside the magazine.

put it back together, and it worked.

There is a problem on TS website: I wanted to order(it's a test order)a magazine but when the Paypal window opens, it shows "TS Custom Anti-rotation pin set (type A) for WE AWSS M4", and this every time I try it.

Yesterday, I was able to test my gun in game, with a temp betwin 5-6° morning and 8-9° afternoon with a bit of rain. I had outed my first guy with my WE, at aprox 25-30m in hoods. It worked nice despite of my broken floating valve(my AEG was down so I had no choice but play with my damaged WE)and high consommation of gaz. I was able to compare it with a WA (first version, with the ABS bosy)too and I feel the recoil is a bit better on the WE(maybe because of the WA's ABS body?)

Edited by Eliminator

OK.... so it is not the Lite Rail one I posted?

To be honest I don't know which particular RS DD barrel nut is required to installed the replica Mk.18 rails to the WE.

I do know that a member on this forum (Kai Wolf) purchased the nut required direct from DD so I will PM him and ask if he will help out.

Alternatively if anyone is reading this knows Kai perhaps you could ask him too?

Can I be your friend too :P

I got :vodka: and :beer:

LOL....good one mate.

BTW, Kai Wolf is a ghost in the wind. He aborted all things WE and has disappeared from both WE GBB sites.

Chris North bought the DD nut first I believe, he is here, I would PM him.

Edited by rottenotto

WETTI, I PM'd Kai so hopefully we will have a answer soon. If a US member is willing I would pay for the correct DD barrel nut which could be sent to you WETTI then you could pass it to TS? Im happy to take the cost if it means the wider community would benefit. Edit. Thanks Rottenotto, I'll PM Chris later.

Edited by chris u'5

Lol sorry guys, I still watch the threads from time to time, but since I dont own the WE anymore, I normally cant keep up with the new developments! Well, heres my take on the DD nut. Obviously, the issue with the one that comes with the ACM Lite rail is that the threads seem to be either closer together than the RS, or WE's, or the diameter was smaller. I was able to ratched it on half way by force alone, but it wouldnt go on right. I called up DD and asked them simply for the "Mk 18 Free float Lite rail barrel nut" and that is what they sent me. It went on with no resistance.

Sorry I havent been around to help out with it. WETTI or Chris, if you have anything else you would like to ask, please let me know.

About obtaining part for the rifles, Do I need anything to buy the rs nut or stock or anything? Do I need to be 18? 21? have a permit? what can't I buy?(I dunno what I can and cannot buy at all)