WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

I just checked everything inside the nozzle looks ok. I didn't see any wear on the valve inside it. As I mentioned before, I do have some wear on the o-ring on the outside of the nozzle. And I only had the gas purging on full auto, but not semi. As of right now, I have a fancy paper weight as it won't fire at all.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

DAMN IT.

So I finally received my RS DD lite rail ar15 barrel nut, direct from DanielDefense and it didn't solve anything.

What's interesting is that it seems as if the replica nut was already exactly the same as the RS One.

I got my MK18 from RSOV.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=3482

There were two issues,

first there was like a 1.5mm gap between the receiver and the rail.

And then when installed, either it caused the barrel to bend to the left or caused the rail to go to the right a bit.

Any ideas?

Should I just try to return it since RS Barrel nut didn't solve either.

Edited by accuracy
DAMN IT.

So I finally received my RS DD lite rail ar15 barrel nut, direct from DanielDefense and it didn't solve anything.

What's interesting is that it seems as if the replica nut was already exactly the same as the RS One.

I got my MK18 from RSOV.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=3482

There were two issues,

first there was like a 1.5mm gap between the receiver and the rail.

And then when installed, either it caused the barrel to bend to the left or caused the rail to go to the right a bit.

Any ideas?

Should I just try to return it since RS Barrel nut didn't solve either.

damn that sucks how did the other guys get a mk18 rail on theirs then?

omg... i'm lurking this thread for i don't know how long :)

Based on these experiences that i see on this forum, it's better to wait untill WE releases a 'fool proof' version?

I have absolutely no experience with GBB technics, AEG is no problem but as far as GBB goes...

Would you guys recommend me to wait or is there a V3 of the WE out yet? Only problem is that at the fields in my country are limited to 350 fps.

Will the CO2 version with a 300 valve solve this problem?

We now have a worldwide distributor network up & running. In Germany, you can contact SniperAirguns (www.sniperairguns.de); they are our regional sole distributor of all our products. I'm sure they can offer you the advise & help you need.

With regard to the 'version' thing, I'll once again clarify that there is only ONE version: The latest & most updated version. This, as I said, is most likely to be our 'final' or 'ultimate' upgrade of the original AWSS platform (thank you again, in no small part, the effort of the folks here on this wonderful thread). Of course, everything I just said applies only to the WETTI-AFC Custom products only. So when you buy, pls ask your dealer from whom did they purchase their guns from. If you have any questions, pls feel free to drop me a line (PM) & I'll try to assist you in whichever way I can)

Thank you again for your support!!

WETTI

www.weairsoft.com

cool ill take 5 of the 50 rounders. you know what the expected price will be?

they didn't mention about the price yet.. since its CNC'd im guessing maybe around $60-$70 each for 57rds and $40-$50 for 43rds, i might be wrong but yea time will tell... if the price is right then i'll take 3x57rds and 2x43rds... so be prepared to go on a diet :unsure:

Guys I have a problem with my magazine.

The upper valve is leaking.

I lubed the heck out of it and it still does.

The kinky thing is that if I lock the bolt back (yes, with the steel bolt catch and a shortened bolt catch lever spring it works!) and insert the magazin in the magwell there is even more gas leaking for some strange reason.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

How can I fix the leaking valve?

To All:

WE is proud to announce the release of our new website:www.weairsoft.com

The website materials will be updated on a daily basis, as our projects are coming 'fast & furious'... :D

Do feel free to give us suggestions on how we may serve you better in the future.

Last, but definitely not least, you can find on there our Worldwide Distribution/Service network. So from now on, you'll be able to order your guns, parts or obtain services from a dealer near you, regardless of where you are. In addition, our network is also expanding daily.... as we're currently in negotiaion with interested parties in France, New Zealand, San Marino, Estonia, Argentina, S. Africa, Sweden, Denmark, as well as other countries to set up sales/parts/service centers near you.

WE thank you again for your continuous support and, in return, WE pledge to continously refine & improve upon on all our products & service.

Kindest regards,

WETTI

www.weairsoft.com

Quick question for all you WE users; Have you noticed a problem with the recoil knocking your optics off alignment, or is the recoil not strong enough to do that?

This gun broke 2 of my aimpoints. First was made by King Arms, the other by G&P. Because of this I am considering buying a real steel version for use with all my airsoft guns. I know it is more expensive, but I buy it once and should work for life with airsoft guns and proper care.

Most other magazines like the WA mags from my understanding do not have these compartments.

A friend of mine opened up his WA mag to find a complex structure inside to prevent liquid gas from pooling at the valve even when upside down. He can shoot his M4 upside down. But it does cool down quicker than the WE even when right side up.

Some of the images aren't working and the menu bar doesn't work in Internet Explorer.

Either I just can't click on the link or it says "Website is not available"

But it looks great so far!

According to our hosting company: Global acccess will take effect within 24 hrs.

that's funny. I thought Prowin cancelled those mags a while ago

interestingly enough, it was PGC who canceled them. now, i'm guessing they handed the project off to ProWin(or maybe they just picked the project back up because of popular demand)

interestingly enough, it was PGC who canceled them. now, i'm guessing they handed the project off to ProWin(or maybe they just picked the project back up because of popular demand)

Hmm, I thought PGC and Prowin were pretty much the same company.

Guys I have a problem with my magazine.

The upper valve is leaking.

I lubed the heck out of it and it still does.

The kinky thing is that if I lock the bolt back (yes, with the steel bolt catch and a shortened bolt catch lever spring it works!) and insert the magazin in the magwell there is even more gas leaking for some strange reason.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

How can I fix the leaking valve?

I had this problem. I tried to lube it like crazy and it still leaked. So what I did, was remove the valve. Turned out, one of the o-rings was misaligned. The next step was putting it back in. It still leaked, so I just thightened in more. Wala! No more leak!

I just checked everything inside the nozzle looks ok. I didn't see any wear on the valve inside it. As I mentioned before, I do have some wear on the o-ring on the outside of the nozzle. And I only had the gas purging on full auto, but not semi. As of right now, I have a fancy paper weight as it won't fire at all.

Vila, I had the same issue as well. Nozzle was ok. Turns out, it was the shredded o-ring. It didn't form enough of a seal to blow the bolt all the way back.