WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

It already has a 6.03... I think it just needs a lot of fettling/wearing in. If it doesn't clear up at the next skirmish, I'll see about disassembling the HOP unit.

Ben.

so there is a tighbore available for the m16, Ben?
For some odd reason semi-auto went out on me today. It shoots only in full auto? WTF. Does anyone know what would cause this to happen?

Two parts can be broken to cause a auto fire only, the disconnector or the hammer:

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=377

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=376

It comes with a 6.03mm barrel already installed.

I'm not sure if you can get any other barrels for it? Probably.

Ben.

i asked william(airsoft buddy) about getting a tightbore for my m16 and he did not mention one is already installed? He did say it was not released yet..
i asked william(airsoft buddy) about getting a tightbore for my m16 and he did not mention one is already installed? He did say it was not released yet..

Check this out, under 'features';

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t=0&start=0

I know it's a tightbore, because the consistency of the shots reminds me of one of my Tanaka rifles with a Laylax 6.03 in it.

Ben.

Hmmm, not overly different from my mod which I mentioned a while back (finally got a pic).

P1000709.jpg

There is a slight difference in that I've put the locking nut behind the nozzle and trimmed the plastic part to suit (rather than using grub screw locking on the internal piece) , so the lock nut and new collar, are the same size as the original.

But for all intents and purposes the operation is the same. You undo the lock nut, screw the nozzle back and forth on the extended threads on the 'op rod', and retighten the lock nut when it's in the desired position. Slide the collar back up to the lock nut.

Airsoft 123... I can't help but noticing that the nozzle has TS-Custom written all over it. Are you TS-Custom by another name, or a distributor for them?

Just curious.

Edited by The Chef

Alrighty! That settles it, I'm buying a WE M4 again ^_^

I sold my old original release WE M4 due to all the problems it had, but now that the power adjustment nozzle is no longer vaporware I'll give the ol' WE a go again. I think a CO2 version WE M4 with TSC bolt catch plates, steel sear, steel hammer, and power adjustment nozzle will be just what I've been hoping for and with any luck pretty much bullet proof.

Now, off to go sell my $500 6mm M500 shotgun :lol:

Thats a cool mod "The Chef" I may copy lol :P Airsoft 123, i went to your site and you have the nozzels available? I did not want to add to cart and buy thinking i may get a email to say its out of stock? Can you confirm that its in stock,or at least put it down as "not in stock yet"

Personally I like The Chef's way better. It seems much less likely to have any impact on gas flow.
it is good, but not suitable for co2 (according to WETTI) though i have played with a standard nozzel whilst using co2 mags and i did not notice a difference( perhaps fps only ) there was not any noticable wear on the rubbers also?

rvp69...

by all means copy it. If you want a real detailed explanation of what to do just shout up. Doesn't take long to do.

I can't see why it wouldn't work for the CO2 nozzle, you don't actually change the nozzle part itself or the valve at all. Just it's position on the operating rod, the same as the TS-Custom one that A123 has shown. Although granted theirs looks nicer and is blue!

If anyone in the UK wants this doing, just post me your op rod and I'll sort it for you. If you've got a die set, 15 minutes or so of your time and a 3mm nut... you can do it yourself. It really is pretty simple.