War and Peace Show 2009 (Beltring 2009)

Punkypink

Last year I was aware there were quite a few arnies people at Beltring, but unfortunately because I hadn't found out who was going, it wasn't till after the event that I found out who was there, and missed out on a great chance to meet up with a lot of fab people. This year, I thought I'd try harder. So, who will be at Beltring 2009?

I've got a week long camping ticket booked, although I'll not be there the entire weekday, I'll certainly be there over the weekend. Post in here if you're attending, maybe we can swap contact details too, makes it easier to meet up during the show and say hi. :)

Ok a tally so far:

Ming - mon to fri

Skapunkninja - week long(?)

FW200 - week long(?)

Scorch - fri

Punky - whole week

A bunch of EAG guys - week long(?)

I'm assuming living history display participants will be there the whole week long?

Do also try to let it be known when you would be there. :)

me and sugar will be there from the saturday/sunday (18th/19th) setting up the pitch with the landy and everthing else waiting for the others to turn up on thursday so if you see us come say hi on just look for someone in old skool brit kit with a green and sand FFR 109 landy

me and sugar will be there from the saturday/sunday (18th/19th) setting up the pitch with the landy and everthing else waiting for the others to turn up on thursday so if you see us come say hi on just look for someone in old skool brit kit with a green and sand FFR 109 landy

man i've no idea how i'm gonna find Wyatt. Was there yest and there were a thousand Landies.

Archived