War and Peace Show 2009 (Beltring 2009)

Punkypink

Went yesterday (friday), and had a great time, will be camping next year as we had loads of fun.

(Sorry i didn't try to meet up or anything Punkypink, I do like to meet fellow airsofters, but my phone was sucking hard :( )

there wasnt that many sand and green landys lol

but i need to write a review and get my pics back before i post anything more, one thing i will say is that the war and peace is the best place to get engaged like me and sugar did lol

what a brilliant show! it was my first time there, and now cant wait for next year!

we were abit worried about how the colonial marine gear would go down, but everyone seemed to love it!

was good to meet up witt Punkypink, hopefully see ya around again sometime! you need to get down to the combat south vietnam weekend with your VC gear :D

my fav pic from the show.. i LOVE this one....

meanddarren.jpg

we were dead easy to find we had the nicest looking sand and green landy there was only about 6 rocking around we also had another sand and green 110 defender on display with us plus the signs that said cold war warriors lol

28a3ndc.jpg

anyway was an awome week i seem to have a kink for german kit now lol got myself a new airsoft toy i now own a shot gun go me just have to play a zombies game now teehee

but yeah all in all an awsome week shame we didnt see anyone as we had a party cause wyatt proposed to me teehee

anyway more later

I had fun.. =)

Got the PM from Punkypink about an hour after I left so couldn't contact her :P

Were you with the Dutch 'Venga Bus'? (What we called the big lorry that had the flashing light on top, the ridiculously annoying horn and played really loud, obnoxious music all the time)

Archived