DRK not sending me part of deal

SlvrDragon50

Hello!

I traded my Kar98k for a Maverick M88 and Maruzen Scorpion with DRK.

He received my gun and two days later, he claims it was broken, which I do not believe I am at fault anymore. Furthermore, the front sight is suddenly loose when the gun was solid in my hands. A simple drop of the gun while the bolt is pulled back could have caused all this.

In my possession, the gun held gas for weeks to prove it did not leak. I conducted a coke can test, although inaccurate due to 8mm BBs vs. 6mm BBs. He saw the results.

His package arrived today in a rather large box, big enough to fit both guns; however, he decided to send only the Maverick ( I assumed he would send the maruzen later?). The M88's outer barrel fell off due to not being secure, however, I was able to find a screw to tighten it down, not much of a problem. The large problem is...I have not received any notice of the vz61 being sent out. I sent him a PM asking for the VZ61 or 130$ (less than what he values it) so I will update at a further time.

One thing I will admit is that I forgot to note a missing screw. However, it had no function and it was shown in one of my pictures.

Thanks.

Tracking (my package to him) Insured for $450

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...040000006843299

Agreed

If he told me the day he received it that it was faulty, I would be more than happy to get insurance or a refund. However, 2 days later and in the middle of the night, it is absolutely unreasonable to suddenly declare the gun broken.

If anyone talks to him frequently, could you please tell him that I would like the Scoprion or 120$! I planned to use these to purchase Scuba Diving gear for my vacation and him scamming me is only pushing away that goal!

Just press charges. He was viewing this thread and is clearly ignoring you. He could just was well abuse his mod powers and delete any thread you make there confronting him on the issue

There are many circumstances that can lead to this. No contact was made and you're already screaming for retribution. Chill out.

One that I know of is he has an antiquated blackberry phone that only allows him to view.

Anyways;

OP, I've talked with DRK about this, you should be receiving a parcel soon if not from my label, from his.

Archived