A&K SVD PICT'O'RAMA + first look

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also dont see the hop-up unit as a major flaw but you have to admit that it certainly gets anoying when you have to carry a hex key and to remove the cover and then hold the bolt - really anoying it gets

i dont find it annoying. but i can see it as being annoying to other people.

Edited by Horsem4n

thats cool, i have to check that out.

EDIT:

ok after looking onto this, i find that its not something i want to do. the hole is directly below the front of the main sear. it front of its pivot point. if you have the sear even a half a millimeter pre disengaged, the safety will not keep the gun from functioning.

Edited by Horsem4n

Any news about the announced take down guide? And I I hve two questions at the owner of the A+K SVD, will this barrel fit:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3646

and will this POSP fit:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ZIELFERNROHR-POSP-4x24-...id=p3286.c0.m14

I ordered another rifle case, mine was indeed a few mm to short!.

Thx Lance

i havent found time to write it. along with that, i have work as a professional graphic artist.

as for the barrel, i dont know. last i checked, the PSG1 doesnt use a normal hop up cut. it may be the right length though.

i would recommend contacting EdGi custom though. see if he ships to germany.

Hmmm ordered one of these from Airsoft World a week back and still nothing regarding it being posted out yet, can't wait to get my hands on it though.

I'kll get to the point of my post, anybody know a good wood kit for these?

Being a clone of the AtoZ it should take that furniture... if you can find it. I was also under the impression it could take real steel furniture without modification.

i got mine last week and its a beast had a few plinks in garden and the range poos allover my g spec. had to go over every screw with my 1.5 allen key as most where lose but apart from that its a very good gun very long didnt measure the inner barrel tho.

just waiting on my scope mounts then im all set for next game

the spring is already rated 500 FPS. i would say it can handle stronger springs, but the sear is starting to mushroom lightly. no wear to the piston except for stripped finish.

i pretty sure you cant add real steel furniture, but i haven't spent any time looking. im surprised i haven't measure the barrel either.

That is to say AK and SVD mounts ARE different. I bought a POSP for my 74 and it doesn't fit, thankfully I still have it and my SVD is en route.

my ics 74 mount didnt fit the posp scope i had but it sid after a few added bits of metal work to the mount

the rail on the svd will defeantly fit the svd mount from the posp

about the mounts, there are posp mounts for AK rails and mounts for SVD/SKS rails. there are posp scopes available for both types.

i guess you could save money by getting an airsoft POSP and buying a mount conversion at a parts store.

heres a super store for posp stuff. prices arent bad.

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/

and heres the AK mount you can replace the SVD mount with on a POSP scope

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=626

Edited by Horsem4n