Lance Jackass, unlimited ammo and guages mk 3

Lance Jackass

Right okay people im looking for help. Il list what happened in whats close to chronological order.

I was selling my glocks as i could no longer afford to pay the cost of gas every week. I sold my metal glock 19 to unlimited ammo

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=14691&hl= over msn and pms after this thread.

I then started looking at building a De Lisle carbine and posted a thread in the techie forums about it.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...wtopic=5590&hl=

The more observant will notice that the de lisle thread was posted before me selling the pistols. However i reviced the thread to try again. For the project i needed a glock 19 hop up unit, so i asked where to obtain one here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=15394&hl=

and here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=15393&hl=

However guages mk 3 replied in my first post asking for a hop unit, saying that he had one for sale. We took it to PM.

As mentioned earlier i had sold my glock to unlimited ammo, but we were still negotiating prices at this stage. We decided that he would pay me £20 for the glock if he paypal'd guages mk 3 the £15. After that the hop unit would be sent to me.

We all agreed to this.

Guages mk 3 sent the hop up unit before we could pay him. Roughly a week or two ago.

First off we decided that U_A would paypal the money, as i had no accout to pay by. However paypal proved to be awkward as he couldnt use his step dads account. So we agreed on him starting his own paypal account (after setting up a bank account) and then sending the money as soon as possible. A time frame of roughly 2 weeks.

Again i think that fell through, as no more was said about it. U_A then told me that he had sent a money order to america- to guages mk 3.

So all seemed fine. I had the hop up unit, U_A had the glock and i assumed that he had payed Guages mk 3.

Today i recieved the £20 off U_A which further strengthened my belief that everything had gone smoothly. Until i posted this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=17077&hl=

propposing to sell my glock hop unit as ive realised that i could build my custom de lisle. As you can see the reply shocked me, as i thought that the deal was over days ago.

U_A has told me that he paypal'd the money to guages mk 3 instead of the money order which he told me he had allready sent.

So this is where we are now. I have the glock hop up, U_A has possibly paid £15, but it cant be proved and Guages mk 3 has possibly not recieved the £15 but it cant be proved.

So whats a man to do? I could send back the hop up unit, and be £15 out of pocket from the trade with U_A or pay another £15 to guages mk 3 and be £30 down.

Unless either guages mk 3 or U_A can prove that they sent/didnt send/recieve the money.

help! lol

cheers

Ian

This is everything I received in the last week, the last time UL said he paypal'd me was May 6th.

++++++++++++

Payments Received from May 4, 2005 to May 11, 2005 for

Date Type To/From Name/Email Status Details Action Gross Fee Net Amount

May 8, 2005 Payment From jose casiano Completed Details $35.00 USD -$1.07 USD $33.93 USD

May 5, 2005 Payment From Calvin Lim Completed Details $92.00 USD -$2.32 USD $89.68 USD

May 4, 2005 Payment From Jesse Buhl Completed Details $5.00 USD -$0.41 USD $4.59 USD

++++++++++++++

I have received no paypal payments from UL.

I am a very trustworthy seller/buyer...my ebay feedback is 2011...just search ebay for my handle - Gugesmk3

Right then if U_A gets his money back- no idea how though as i dont use paypal and sends it on to guages mk 3.....

g_M_3 then reports back here to day that the money has arrived...

then we're all happy right? No-one has lost out, and would be free to sell on the unit.

Also we should probably delete threads related to this so as not to cause a bad taste/neg rep.

UL...your funds are still there...unless someone actually has a paypal account with ehbike@yahoo.com registered to it and has "accepted" the funds.

Look in your account and look at the transaction log. If it the Cancel option is available...then you can cancel the transaction and get your money back and then resend it to me.

LMK what you find.

Just to stop anyone else doing it I created the name EHBIKE@YAHOO.COM I then created a PayPal account. I have indeed found a £15 payment there and I have refunded this.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (ID No.7F15284355432212N)

Name:

Richard Bancroft   

Email:

rbancroft@hwca.com

Email Address That Payment Was Sent to:

ehbike@yahoo.com

Total Amount:

£15.00 GBP

Date:

11 May 2005

Time:

23:48:04 BST

Refused

Seller Protection Policy:

IneligibleHelp

Subject:

hop-up unit payment

Reason:

This payment was refused by the recipient, Tony Blair, on 11 May 2005.

Postal Address:

No Address Provided

Payment Type:

Instant

If the involved partys wish to confirm the money was sent (beyond my word) I will PM the PayPal password and you can verify it yourself.

Hope this was of help.

Cheers,

xRx

Well its a little late now but I can Vouch for guges. If you look in that transaction log he put, up I'm on there. I have dealt with him alot and he is very helpful and honest.

***Guges I am not tring to be an *albatross* kisser!

Archived