The Warrior RICAS in black has to be the best plate carrier that i have ever bought.

I found this plate carrier very easy to use and set up, whylst being comfortable and well fitting even for a larger gent!

The base is molle so a wide range of pouches can be added to make the perfect rig for you! this comes standard form uk tactical with:

1 x Admin Panel

1 x Frag Grenade Pouch

1 x Medium Medic

1 x Small Medic / Utility

4 x Double 5.56mm mag pouches( Holds 8 mags )

as seen in my pictures, i have cut a small slit in the top of the grenade pouch to fit my radio as warrior donot do a black radio pouch, i have changed this rig around a few times from green pouches to black pouches depending on my loadout, this carrier i have found is very balenced, it doesnt weigh front heavy or back heavy , i have skirmished with this many time now and it never gets uncomfertable, it has a side opening panel which is easier to use than the CIRAS.

I paid £129.95 from UK Tactical and would happily do it again! if your looking for a good sturdy rig with loads of potential then this is for you.

Thanks for reading

Beef

1000343ulq.th.jpg

1000344r.th.jpg

1000345b.th.jpg

1000346e.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...