Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The Thief Lord

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not fair!!!

I want it now :rocket:

I've actually gone back to COD 4 single player over the past few days and I think with how great MP is I had forgetten how good SP actually is.

Definitely worth replaying if you haven't already done so.

I really need another decent 'shoot 'em up' to keep me going until this is released :(

It's not fair!!!

I want it now :rocket:

I've actually gone back to COD 4 single player over the past few days and I think with how great MP is I had forgetten how good SP actually is.

Definitely worth replaying if you haven't already done so.

I really need another decent 'shoot 'em up' to keep me going until this is released :(

Agreed. But only just... some of us are too lazy to play the rest of it on Vet... I've got 1/2 way thru the campaign up to One Shot One Kill on Vet and just quit it out..

I was going for 1000/1000 GS but now I have better things to do with my time

WOW LOOK AT THAT!

The paint has finally finished drying....now back to this thread, sorry got distracted. Looks like they didnt do their research again, im not liking the look of those AKs and what im guessing their take on Russian special forces (7th pic down)

+search and you will find there is already plenty of cod threads to post in

Riot shield? CS... 0 da noez!!!111

Looks pretty badass. I think the trailer is supposed to be on tonight's Cavs Magic game. While MP is good for replay value, I hope it has a good SP as well. COD4 SP was a great story line (playing it again, too).

Agreed about the bullpups. I've got a bit of a soft spot for the FAMAS, simply because I like how it looks, which may actually merely be something to do with my inane worship of Timesplitters, yonks ago.

Who gives a ###### about insignificant inaccuracies on kalashnikov model design, it's bares no relevance to the enjoyment of these great shooters.

I look forward to it, hopefully they'll take a step in a different direction like they did from COD1 to COD2.

I just really hope the sounds are good. I really like cod4 but the guns to kinds of sound pea-shootery. It's amazing how good gun sounds can make the game seem so much cooler - I used to change the one's in CS all the time.

Archived