Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The Thief Lord

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Was just going through the rubbish of the internet and cam across this -

COD: MW2 Comes with a set of NVGS! Not sure if the will be any good as it just looks like there are a load of LEDs of the front so i think it will work more like a torch that actual NVGS but we shall have to wait and see. Anyways they look rather cool maybe a project could be done?

SO yer thats it. What you think?

LOL

They should make it so it filters certain lights or w/e, so when you put it on to play the game you can see special things.

idk, since they're already putting a fullscale NVG into it, might as well as make it even more gimmicky

At first I was like "I'm totally getting that!"

But looking at it more closely it does seem very 'plasticky' it doesn't look that great at all really.

Well actually, it did look pretty cool on the dummy head...mmm...I dunno?

I couldn't find a pre-order price on it anywhere, bound to be quite expensive though.

wow looks sweet dont care for the NVG but i cant wait to rip open that game

MW1 was amazaing both online and single player :)

Did anyone see the Scars in the art book ?

Currently a General on Killzone 2 working my way up only got it 2 days ago too :)

Looks like a cool collectors set but the NVG's will be gen 1. You can tell with the big ring of LED's which you can see at 3:15

Seriously guys. It comes with a video game. What the hell do you all expect? Top of the line military models? And if you do think that, will you please be a little more realistic?

Also, he said "functioning", not "advanced" or "good".

Seriously guys. It comes with a video game. What the hell do you all expect? Top of the line military models? And if you do think that, will you please be a little more realistic?

Also, he said "functioning", not "advanced" or "good".

I think its a mirror and a green filter with LEDs from wallmart...

Those nvgs dosn't look real. even the pvs7 is smaller...

They said "NVGs" to lure kids, Im sure it may stand for something different like "Neardy Vision Goggles".

I hate the kids who screams like "OMG NVGS!! SWEET" or something similar.

Well if its about £100 and it works up to 3 metre's or so, I'd get it and could use it to scare the ###### out of the wife.

Probably will cost more, am sure, reckon the head they use to rest the thing on is worth (In thier eyes) about £30!

I think its a mirror and a green filter with LEDs from wallmart...

Those nvgs dosn't look real. even the pvs7 is smaller...

They said "NVGs" to lure kids, Im sure it may stand for something different like "Neardy Vision Goggles".

I hate the kids who screams like "OMG NVGS!! SWEET" or something similar.

So what? Then don't buy it. I don't care what comes with the game, I think anyone who even buys the special editions is an idiot for spending more for the same game.

Why does a toy bother you guys so much?

Sigh. Kids will be all over these, like someone else said. Remember all the kids with the Red/Blue Tiger strip paintjobs on their guns when MW came out?

Now I can imagine kids running around at night using these.

Oh no kids having fun and enjoying a toy, don't be miserable.

Americans are way too serious about airsoft.

Why the heck do you all need NVG's?

I think it's a pretty unique, quirky, cool addition to a video game special edition, and if I can get hold of a copy, I'll buy it.

I think they're awesome anyway.

You should be thanking Infinity Ward for coming up with such a new marketing idea in an industry where everyone is beginning to just rehash previous efforts.

Ben.

Archived