WTS: Barrett M95

Pendra

Custom made Barrett M95 for sale!

Bolt action gun, VSR compatible. Full steel receiver and mag, powder painted to black.

A stock BAR-10 installed into it, doing ~400 FPS.

It feeds from the normal mag at the back (regular M16 mag inside).

Latest pics:

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

The scope is not for sale!

Looking for 690 Euro shipped to anywhere.

• 1 month later...

Fluted barrel and decal .50 case added to the deal. See pic:

post-6040-1251468361_thumb.jpg

Also price lowered to 550 Euro

I sort of made it myself. I made the plans and had professionals make the gun parts based on my plans. I finalized the assembly at the end. I'm sorry there was not enough interest for spare flashiders so I didn't order excess.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a normal short M16 mag inside the big M95 mag. When you load the main mag into the gun, the BBs will travel through a long spring which is attached to the VSR hopup with an adaptor. Much like the M249 box mag but with a longer and stronger spring. The spring holds around 115BBs, so you need to fill it up first either by a stad alone small mag or by the main mag or by hand if you like. After that you can load the main mag and the gun is ready to shoot out 85BBs. When you expended 85BB the mag will go dry, but you can keep on shooting because there is about 115BB in the coil. You just need to pitch the gun downward when you cock, the gravity and the weight of the other BBs will push the BB into the hopup unit. You can fire 80-85BB normally and other 100 if you pitch the gun downward when you load.

Archived