• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few updates on mine:

Confirmed shooting 455 FPS :blink: . Need to drop it down to 330 for CQB

None of the sling points work except the one in the stock

No wobble

Finish will come off somewhat easily, but looks nice. Reminds me of the finish on the G&P URX RAS of my M4

Selector Switch is a bit mushy

Mags don't lock in easily (Easy fix though, there is some wiring that runs through the body, which is actually at the top of the magwell (Blocks mags from locking in easy)

weird. the sling point on the left side of the body and on the stock works.

oh and the included pdw mag i have doesnt have trades. no biggie.

I wonder what's up with China dropping in insane springs into the majority of their guns? And in a CQB KAC PDW?

Because their client market isn't the UK or the US, its Asia, where the majority of fields have fps limits that would give mods heart palpitations if I mentioned them.

I have the RA tech battery in the mail, Ill let you guys know sometime within a week on how this all goes..

EDIT: guess I should have looked at the RAT site before I ordered the battery. I guess its something that a bit of dremel work cant take care of tho...

My gun is still a few days out but can anyone get pictures of where this piece would go and what the stock one looks like?

ra_agent_e_vfc_001.jpg

Edited by eskhobbs
Really like the looks of this from Dboys. Shame they are so hot on the FPS. Wouldn't have a clue how to downgrade so would be a little worried about getting one.

if you don't know how to downgrade it there are numerous retailers that are out there that will happily downgrade it for you at a cost, that said if you do want to have a go at doing it yourself im pretty sure the people on these very forums would be willing to help guide you throu it :)