Dboys KAC PDW Review

Where is/did everyone buy their PDW from? I've been wanting to get one for soooooooooooo very long now and I figure it'll be a nice Christmas gift to myself (and it won't hurt the bank as much since Christmas=getting money time).

Only places i've found it are EBB ( :waggle: ) and PX airsoft. I'm specifically looking for the laser engraved version.

Help me finally get my PDW!!!

Mahalo for the help guys ;)

Edited by 08kecarv
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear.....the dboys pdw is a ACM aeg!

Now this is something that has confused me, ACM = All China Made right, now is ACM a company is in own right or just a term used to describe a 'generic' item produced within China? ehobbyasia describes this new KAC as a JM..

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/other-aeg/j...ft-aeg-902.html

made in the same factory with a diffirent brand i would say.........but not by all means 100% correct observation by me, i can be wrong.

From watching a video on youtube comparing the two I don't think they would be made at the same factory, they seem to have enough differences to warrant a different manufacturing process. Maybe the factories used different materials though. Plus by not using a brand it's harder for authorities to crack down I guess....

Where is/did everyone buy their PDW from? I've been wanting to get one for soooooooooooo very long now and I figure it'll be a nice Christmas gift to myself (and it won't hurt the bank as much since Christmas=getting money time).

Only places i've found it are EBB ( :waggle: ) and PX airsoft. I'm specifically looking for the laser engraved version.

Help me finally get my PDW!!!

Mahalo for the help guys ;)

Most places out of stock but try this: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/other-aeg/j...ft-aeg-902.html they also have the DBOYS in to..

Edited by mrpugster
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey can this gun have a silencer ?

is there a way to up the Rate Of fire?

These just appeared on ebaybanned not long ago,

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-style-silenc...der-p-2960.html

mk18%20n%20pdw%20sil.jpg

If you want improved ROF, change out the motor, its a little on the slow side. its a Medium shaft length you need similar to the PSG etc.,

alternatively you could switch the grip for a regular M4 type and use the more common long shaft motor, G&P M120, Systema Turbo etc etc. :)

• 2 weeks later...

check the gearbox, sounds like either your tapped plate has worn or the sector clip has dislodged or isnt doing it's job.

am waiting until i am not broke to swap out my pistol grip and motor for a highspeed long motor and a reg m4 grip.

still cannot get over how good this little gun is.

Edited by farrasdevell
  • 2 weeks later...