I've only made about three orders with these guys, but every time they've gone above and beyond the call of duty.

I recently ordered some boots, but due to my bank being douchefags, the money was not made available in my account for some time. They tried everyday ( as I told them that I desperately needed the boots for my H4H March *shameless plug*) and they were always courteous in the many phone calls.

I also ordered some Oakley's on a separate occasion, and they were out of stock, but were due to get stock soon. As an apology, they upped the delivery speed to the next bracket ( guaranteed next day before 12am) and knocked off all delivery prices! They also have some very good prices ( particularly on the Oakley gloves btw)

A company I'd definitely do business with again and again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would completely agree with you Shriven - I ordered a pair of Oakley boots (£65, cheapest that I've found anywhere) and Oakley M frames from them and a parcel arrived the next working day. I payed using Paypal and was initially concerned that I hadn't received a receipt outlining what I had actually purchased, but following a brief phone call they sent an electronic receipt.

All I can say is that I would certainly use them again both because of their low prices, particularly in the Oakley range, and their excellent speed and communications related service.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Took a while to get in touch with polimil for me. I ordered a 5.11 RUSH 72 before I came home on leave, didn't get it until I was ready to fly back out off of leave. Even had to settle for OD instead of FDE as I wanted. Lack of communication regarding the order and item status stopped me from being able to get the bag I wanted in time or cancel and order from another retailer.

• 2 months later...

Good place to shop, called up before hand to see if they had ESS Advancer V12's and its perscription inserts, they confirmed, told me to make order on website.

I did, this was a Friday 28/05/10, got items next day. Cost me £12.50 for delivery, but you guys know, when you need something, you really NEED it. Good to know they can fulfil order and deliver this urgent.

Sorry for necro post.unsure.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I find there top notch when it's in stock , however IF it's not in stock they can be very poor at getting back to you about it . Twice now I've ordered gear waited a few day not recieved the gear or heared any thing , rang them to see what's happening to be told "oh sorry it's out of stock , but we havn't got round to contactIng you yet" .

So yeah there realy good sometimes but sometimes not so good !

Edited by druid799