What gun would you want made?

cazboab

What gun(s) would you prefer to see made?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Pistols

• Makarov
    • Jerico
    • Tokarev TT-33
    • Walther P-38
    • Stechkin APS
    • Walther PPK
  2. 2. Sub-machine-gun

• PP19 bizon
    • PPsh-41
    • Sterling
    • M3a1 grease gun
    • Spectre M4
  3. 3. Would you buy a cloned spas 12?

• Yes
    • No

Okay so the original thread has given up so many ideas we've had to split the poll in two- if you don't see your weapon of choice in here, check the other poll here. Pick your favourite from each section, you don't have to pic from every section but it would help a lot to get better results if you did.

The choices for Pistols are:

Makarov PM

Jericko

Tokarev TT-33

Walther P-38

Stechkin APS

Walther PPK

Sub-machine-gun

PP-19 Bizon

PPSH-41

Sterling

M3A1 Grease gun

Spectre M4

Shotguns are a bit different, the field of viable models is very limited, so its a simple question:

would you buy a cloned Spas 12

Remember to check the other thread for more info and other options.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks to so many members who helped this to come true also special mention to Stealthbomber (for lots of groundwork on the original, never forget that! and for believing and sometimes enthustiac even sometimes lost faith in these little chinese) and casboab for making this poll to work out :) and many others who contributed even not mentioned here.

Do these results reflect the total scores?

Given that the Browning Hi Power already had 117 votes, it seems a bit strange that these finalists all apparently scored more than 117 votes each to push the BHP out of the top 6.

Beyond that, I don't really care for any of the options offered except the SPAS 12.

I tried to just vote for that but the poll wouldn't let me.

I think it'd be kinda unfair to randomly pick choices in the other categories simply to allow me to make a "yes" vote for the SPAS12 cos it'd exaggerate the support for whichever options I picked.

Oh well. Put me down for a "Yes" for a cloned SPAS12 with stock.

Do these results reflect the total scores?

Given that the Browning Hi Power already had 117 votes, it seems a bit strange that these finalists all apparently scored more than 117 votes each to push the BHP out of the top 6.

i knew this would come up but some of those models that where discarded from the list will be mentioned in the other thread.

the only way i would buy a spas 12 is if was gas

Whereas, in contrast, I would only buy a SPAS12 if it was a replica of the TM model and used the standard TM style shells which is what the current DE M3 gun already does, thus requiring them just to repackage their M3 in SPAS12 clothing.

yeah - weird possible options. Of all of those the Bizon is the best option - the rest are Meh.

i looked yesterday through every model that was suggested i googled their infos and pictures and discarded some that where already done to the point or somethings that would be too difficult to do (something think doable and also you have to look out manufacturers view also that why would they do this and this model instead of just choosing something) so i tried to do my best on the options i know there is not tens of options in each category but atleast is something original or rare.

Gotta say, I think these results are a triumph of lobbying rather than popular opinion.

A bunch of vocal eastern-bloc supporters have skewed the results IMO.

There's not a gun in that list (other than the Makarov or PPK) that would sell more than a handful in any market IMO. :(

The KRISS, is a no-go due to madbull having the rights.

The other thread, with the Garand and the Tavor looks a lot more realistic, but this? Seriously, how many people are really going to buy these SMG's?

A kriss is as well/as little known as the rest if not more, but face it: modern and futuristic looking guns sell a lot better. And who cares what rights Madbull has on it? We are talking about chinese manucfaturers.

Please include the KRISS in the poll.

This thread lacks any of the correct political perception thats requested of good rezidents by the moscow centre, these are outstanding selections of weapon complexes that have long been missing from any good airsofters collection. 1 Vote Makarov, 1 Vote PPSH. If I could vote again I'd vote APS and Bizon, again TT-33... a part of my soul needs a jericho but Moscow has its mandated quotas for purely defensive pistolet complex so I will make due with my issuage!

If the Jercho wins, It'd be great if it were KSC/KWA CZ compatible, as the real steel works this way, too.

Also, this would mean less work, as CZ internals would have to be cloned and placed into a Jericho shell.

But, meh, tough choices (and no BHP...).

[Jericho,PPsh,Yes]

Archived