What gun would you want made?

cazboab

What gun(s) would you prefer to see made?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Pistols

• Makarov
    • Jerico
    • Tokarev TT-33
    • Walther P-38
    • Stechkin APS
    • Walther PPK
  2. 2. Sub-machine-gun

• PP19 bizon
    • PPsh-41
    • Sterling
    • M3a1 grease gun
    • Spectre M4
  3. 3. Would you buy a cloned spas 12?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if i am wrong but i believe that the Makarov, PPK and P-38 already exist?

I know for a fact Airsoft world had a p-38 only around a month back and i think the was a marishen or maruzen.

Still would love to see a Burp gun (which i believe has had plans made for but no details on release.) and a Tokarev 33 purely cause i like the build of Russian weaponry. (Especially the m1891 not the 1930)

My two cents.

Makarov looks like clear winner from those, but others still have competition on and still you guys couldnt decide over SPAS :P until next sunday you have time to vote, then will cut the lights from this show.

We've been asking for this pistol for years now... ;) There's a Taiwanese company that makes a NBB .177 CO2 Makarov, you could use it as a base for a NBB Makarov or you could adopt a PPK mechanism to fit a Makarov shell for a GBB Makarov.

clear winner where, Pistols: Makarov with 85 votes and Sub-Machine gun: PPsh-41 with 90 votes, Cloned SPAS 12 says NO with 114 votes. i start to collect information to these models now, if anything to be discussed in this thread would be that WHICH model Makarov and PPsh-41 if there is more different models out there, discuss which one should be the one to be copied.

Archived