• Lee enfield no4 Mk1
    • M1 garand
    • Mosin nagant
    • Springfield 1903
  3. 3. Support weapon

• M1918A2 BAR
    • Bren L4a4
    • Stoner Mk63

your options are pretty lame, in my opinion... i dont really care if any of them are made... unless the KAC LMG is included under the M63. i want an LMG. and an M14 SOPMOD.

the M1 carbine isnt a bad idea though, but it aint an assault rifle.

-Joe

These are the options voted for that were considered the most viable options, there wouldn't be much point in suggesting something that could only get half right or something extreamly limited intrest.

the M14 sopmod isn't a "new" gun to airsoft or the chinese manufcturers- its pretty much just an EBR with an extra bell and one less whistle.

The M1 carbine is not an assault rifle, but there's no section for not-quite-pistol calibre carbines so it went there.

but why the L4A4? That's not the .303 one so not the WW2 one...

Think of it as bren gun family, the main -probably only- difference we'd notice is the flash hider. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think AN-94 will be made. It needs own hop-up unit, own gearbox (it'll be very difficult to fit gearbox into AN-94), its ergonomics is very bad, etc. I prefer AEK-971 (AK internals, much better ergonomics) but I don't know if it will sell good.

I voted for AS Val. It (like AN-94) needs its own gearbox too but this gearbox is not so difficult to create. It can be made on the 3rd gearbox base. So, such gearbox needs

- custom shell;

- custom tappet plate;

- asymmetric cylinder head (hope M14 head fits);

- deleted unnecessary teeth sector gear and piston.

post-26997-1248153277_thumb.jpg

Not enough interest in clone revolvers and TMP/MP9?! Are we living on the same planet?! It's a *badgeress* to buy a revolver replica - they're either rare or expensive, or both. We could use a cheap'n'cheerful M29 (iconic), SAA (iconic) or .38 Detective Special/S&W J-Frame (both iconic as TV detectives usually ran around with one or the other).

well I would say Bren all the way and I did vote BUT lets be practical a CLONE manufacturer will make the not quite as awesome BAR as they're a gun they can buy to clone.

Rifles where is that MOSIN??

and a HK417 is a yes, I love the HK417 its like a manly version of the 416, a simple pitch to A&K/JG.. put your SR25 gearbox in a HK style 417 body and attach existing accessories seems to be fairly logical, dunno why it hasn't already been done

SKS , i would of voted VAL but i rather have a cheap kit to convert a SVD then a new gun all together

Mosin nagant because its awesome and doing some ww2 russian role play is always good. Failing that the gewehr 43

as for support, none , i rather have a cheap MG42 , or alittle less preferably a MG34 or alteast a MG3

i think out of all of those i want a MG42 to tear up the field with , it has to have a rate of fire of 1000rpm also

cheers :D

seriously though on the HK417 you guys really want another AR-15 variant <_<

we have a winner guys :) i found a maker who wants to make WW2 series from the rifles, M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, Gewehr 43 and Lee Enfield! so far that i know there is only Tanaka who made the Garand others have not been made right? if that is so then they need the donor gun, real steel so they can get the measures and make the cads for it, anyone know where they can buy disabled or how to say not working gun but real gun? they dont want to reveal their name yet because if someone else knows it might create competition for them on this so they promised to reveal their news here first when they have something to show for parts and stock, they have knowledge how to do this, i can tell you so it should not take long time to bring first one out. i talked with them and they agreed i said i think is better make a series of them because they all have their own markets not just make one model on these) anything you want them to have or something in them you dont want to see, post here or let me know. Should we make separate thread for this? the WW2 series rifle to be done?

Its illegal to have airsoft guns in China, to get a real gun is the same difficulty as it is to get an airsoft gun, so it shouldn't be a huge problem getting a replica or a real one :P

Here is a few interesting sites:

http://www.john-tom.com/AirsoftPaintball/A...irGunPlans.html

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_details.php?p=157

For the Garand, you could just copy the Marushin but chamber it for 6mm which would help it a lot.

For the Mosin Nagant I am sure there are plenty of cheap ones you can buy in the US, and then strip it down to China. They are so cheap its not funny.

Its illegal to have airsoft guns in China, to get a real gun is the same difficulty as it is to get an airsoft gun, so it shouldn't be a huge problem getting a replica or a real one :P

Here is a few interesting sites:

http://www.john-tom.com/AirsoftPaintball/A...irGunPlans.html

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_details.php?p=157

For the Garand, you could just copy the Marushin but chamber it for 6mm which would help it a lot.

For the Mosin Nagant I am sure there are plenty of cheap ones you can buy in the US, and then strip it down to China. They are so cheap its not funny.

thanks, yeah there is these "cargo" companies that can ship things unnoticed :P over the border.

we have a winner guys :) i found a maker who wants to make WW2 series from the rifles, M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, Gewehr 43 and Lee Enfield!

My dreams! They have come true! I'll buy the first Mosin off the line if they get all the external details right ^_^

Last up is the scratch list, the guns that can't be done due to legal reasons, didn't get enough votes or have already been done a billion times before.

HK21 (JG similar models)

Uuhh, have I missed this being released or something? Been on and off working on building one of these for ages.

Archived