• Springfield 1903
  3. 3. Support weapon

• M1918A2 BAR
    • Bren L4a4
    • Stoner Mk63

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the WW2 thing: they better not make those guns shell-ejecting. Oh and the Garand would be nice with a decent M14 gearbox so it can be used all year long. But I think that this is not going to happen...

Anyways its good to hear that a whole bunch of them is going to be made.

On the WW2 thing: they better not make those guns shell-ejecting. Oh and the Garand would be nice with a decent M14 gearbox so it can be used all year long. But I think that this is not going to happen...

Anyways its good to hear that a whole bunch of them is going to be made.

its not gonna be any shell ejecting ###### i make sure of that.

Excellent to hear that Frontiers!

If whatever company is going to be producing these WWII rifles can figure out how to put a VSR copy spring system in a Mosin Nagant I'd be thrilled. But that might be a bit difficult considering the position of the bolt handle and the unique shape of the Mosin bolt and receiver. But hey, as long as it's an accurate looking Mosin I'll be happy with any spring or gas system they put in it ^_^

Excellent to hear that Frontiers!

If whatever company is going to be producing these WWII rifles can figure out how to put a VSR copy spring system in a Mosin Nagant I'd be thrilled. But that might be a bit difficult considering the position of the bolt handle and the unique shape of the Mosin bolt and receiver. But hey, as long as it's an accurate looking Mosin I'll be happy with any spring or gas system they put in it ^_^

And if they can make replica scopes and mounts, that'd be awesome...

Would be nice if they also made a gas bolt mod for the spring based ones.....

Well, if they make it VSR based that is covered, as companies like KA make a gas bolt for the vsr.

So, another point for making them VSR based. ;)

Greg.

Garand AEG would make me cream my pants, especially if it's made out of metal and real wood.

So, if I read that right,,, you just said, er, (giggle) 'real wood', will give you, er, like 'real wood'. (Snigger).

Greg.

I wouldnt call it long range but I definitely want to see an AEG version of the M1 Carbine (although Semi Auto only would be preferred, not the M2), then an affordable version of the M1903 that also exists in more than 1 pair :P and I would kill for a Bren :D

• 2 weeks later...

Assault rifle winner where HK417 with 65 votes, Rifle winner where M1 Garand (How surprise :P) but close competition was with Mosin Nagant (50), Lee Enfield (49) and Gewehr 43 (40), and Support weapon winner was M1918A2 BAR with 86 votes, i will start to gather intel of these models, and if any discussion here please only talk of the which models of any piticular gun would be the correct one to make it. obviously these are tried to make WWII era guns mostly. but when i have enough intel i keep you posted where they will be going and which ones are not picked up, next time i go to ground zero i start hard lobbying to get them done :P with somebody.

• 2 weeks later...
That is the greatest news ever! Although idk about having Kart make it. I seem to remember hearing alot of problems with their EBR breaking because it wasn't structurally strong enough (correct me if I'm wrong). The BAR is a heavy gun, I hope they make it well.

i think is pretty simple gun to make, strong body and less moving parts, anyone should be able to do it good even KART.

Archived