• FN SCAR
    • M14
  2. 2. Bullpup design

• SA80/L85
    • TAR-21 Tavor
    • QBZ Type 97
    • FAMAS
    • Steyr AUG
  3. 3. Add-on question: Would you like to have a skirmishable Gas Shotgun?

• Yes, it should fire full auto
    • Yes, a semi auto with multiple rounds per shot
    • No need, thanks

Hello there,

I know there are much more rifles in the real world and in the Airsoft world that could be GBBed, but out of this fine selection, which one would you like to be made a Gas Blow Back rifle? I added guns that don't exist as GBBs yet as of this date or don't exist in both the WA and WE design. That's why the FN SCAR is listed.

Personally I like the "primitive" brute force feeling that surrounds shotguns, but found none of the Airsoft versions skirmishable.

I think they would if they fire either full auto or in semi mode with multiple rounds per shot. You think so too? This would be the add-on question.

There's a total of 3 questions including the add-on shotty question. You can only select one choice per question.

Thanks for taking part in this poll.

KWP

FAMAS because it is a classic airsoft gun, its only fair a gas version is made

M14 to make a DMR

and yes a pump action multishot shotgun , that isnt shell ejecting and isnt one of those one where you fill up the tubes in the cartridge tube. Once your out of ammo there just pointless because reloading takes so long and is so stupid

As a shotgun nut can i please add DO NOT USE SHELLS thankyou.

The TM magazine-disguised-as-a-shell is perfect and better than the box mags of the CA870s and the fiddly shell tube of the M500s.

Gas in the stock like the maruzen gas m870s, BBs in a TM shellmag, and shooting 5 BBs per shot. (6 shots per shell is about right for a shottie gunner)

The trishot M1014 seems to be selling well, and the real one is semi auto only. This would be a good start.

The SPAS12 is a movie star, rather than a "real" gun, so that would sell well as well.*

I would personally like to see a browning auto 5 /remington model 11. Unfortunatly i dont see theese selling well as they are largley unknown, even though they where used more often than the thompson in the 20-30 gangland days, and has been an issued shotgun in the brittish army from before WW2 up to the 70s.

Then there are the even less common Jackhammer, The USAS 12, Siaga 12, HK CAWS and both the automatic atchisson 12 from the 1970s and Blackwaters revised version recently.

All of this last set are detachable box magazine shotguns, the box magazines are large enough to house a decent capacity(well over 100BBs the drum mags more) if it was a midcap style mag and a silly capacity if using a highcap mech. Though i doubt the relyability of a highcap mech to function with multiple BBs loaded at the same time rather than one at a time. I see the siaga coming out first as modding the AK47 body would be quicker than starting from scratch.

*sorry for the aliteration.

{edit}

If someone where to make a double barreled shotgun SxS fead from a small gas tank in the grip and using the Maruzen shells*. Sold as a whipit gun (6-10" barreles, and no stock)

That would definatly sell.

Something like this http://www.armouryinaction.co.uk/media/sho...s/sawnoffdb.jpg

Simple mechanical design, two triggers each shooting one barrel. made from real wood and steel. lovley :D.

*maruzen shells hold the BBs but no gas. They would be cheap, and those with Maruzen shotguns would buy clone shells by the bucketload.

Well, lets face it.

We're really talking about Chinese manufacturers here.

They're not going to build a new system. They'll just rip off someone else for a quick profit.

I want a SPAS 12 with a metal folding stock. I wouldn't mind if it was the TM spring system, or the same gas system they used in their ACM M500's.

I don't think we can be too inventive with our requests, is all I'm saying.

Ben.

Not a gas blow back rifle but....Gas blow back Thompson, then you can finally have an M41A that makes a lot of noise. That would be a dream comes true. Or just release an M41A blow back with a GBB grenade launcher. Two for the price of one, it’s a dream and I know it will probably never get made, but what a dream.

It is on topic, with the grenade/shot gun part.

The fake WE G36 really got me going, I want one of those!

I'll most likely get something from Daytonagun once I've saved up some more cash, but a cheap-ish (~$300) gas-in-mag gun to *rickroll* around with would be fun too :)

What?? The WE G36 was fake? :(

I mean, that would explain why I couldn't find the thread in the news section... But I was really looking forward to a GBB G36.

I'd really like to see an M110A1, M14, M249, M240, M2 (they already have one, iirc)... and I voted for the L85A2, and I'd really like the MP5 or UMP.

As for shotguns... uhm, I'm not really a shot gunner, but if they made an 870 that could be mounted on the Masterkey assembly, then that'd be cool for me!

a few problems with this poll.. SCAR is already out for WE and probably not far off for VFC and the L85 and MP5 are both in developement.

I feel a version of the G3 and FAL should be there and perhaps a P90 for the ultra small weapon lovers.

I personally would like a gas Sig 550 (or 551/552) and P90. I had an idea how a gas Sig could be done to avoid having a gas-in-mag system, but I don't know if it would actually work. I voted for my second choices in each of the categories, which are the G36 and AUG.

a few problems with this poll.. SCAR is already out for WE and probably not far off for VFC and the L85 and MP5 are both in developement.

I feel a version of the G3 and FAL should be there and perhaps a P90 for the ultra small weapon lovers.

As mentioned in my initial post, this poll is not meant to cover all rifles out there in either the real world or Airsoft world.

Although after several people mentioned the G3, FAL and P90 I can see how adding them would make sense. But I can't edit my poll anymore, so this selection has to suffice. And as for the SCAR, it's listed here because it's just the WE system, but people may prefere also a SCAR based on a WA platform. Same applies to the VFC, L85, MP5 and any others that may be in development for either the WA or WE system.

Many thanks to all who already took part in this poll. :)

Archived