• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my.....

...three spare mags from Airsoft global. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine how frustrated I am at the moment! :D:P;) Lol.

Yours was sent out at the sametime as aaron's. Thats what James at novat said. I think its time you went and hunted the postie down.

Okay guys, just another update.

On page 1 I said the MP7 is kinda complicated to field strip.

Fortunately that's not true.

Just knock out the 2 pins that hold the rear plate and pull the stock, rear plate, charging handle, recoil spring and bolt assembly out. The spring rod is lodged in the bolt carrier and the bolt carrier is actually sorta locked with the charging handle like the M4. So you can pull it all out fairly easy.

Then you can clean and lube all the parts you normaly would.

Further disassembling of course gets more difficult.

The only thing that I can say that I really dont like is that stupid stamp on the back that says the trademarks are used under license by Umarex. Why did they have to spoil the lovely trademarks with that, bloody Umarex. :angry:

If it really bothers you, drop a few quid more and grab a KSC one, instead of the cheaper KWA version. I've yet to see a KSC branded one with the Umarex disclaimers.

Lucky me - even though the KSC is a bit more expensive (@$300USD), it's still cheaper than it'd be for me to import a KWA... So I don't have to decide between saving a few bucks or dealing with Umarex butchery :P

is there any other difference between the ksc and the kwa one?

+1 I'd like to know too...especially from a construction perspective. I can get KSC a reasonable price in Japan (so KSC vs KWA price differences don't bother me). However, I don't want to pick up a KSC and have it cr@p out on me from propane use. Any insight to this is greatly appreciated.

Oh gawd. I like MP7's again. This thing looks like a definite buy down the road. I need another AR first however.......

Did I hear correctly earlier in the thread something about a MP9 being released? If so, that will be even better then the MP7.

Oh gawd. I like MP7's again. This thing looks like a definite buy down the road. I need another AR first however.......

Did I hear correctly earlier in the thread something about a MP9 being released? If so, that will be even better then the MP7.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26856

I have a question for KWA USA employees, (who I know lurk on this board)

Are the USA version mags going to be cheaper, just as the gun is?

Or is it going to also be 60ish a mag for the long mags in the USA?

I have a question for KWA USA employees, (who I know lurk on this board)

Are the USA version mags going to be cheaper, just as the gun is?

Or is it going to also be 60ish a mag for the long mags in the USA?

See post #2:

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1311

For the MP7 owners:

-Any problems with the MP7 guys?

Sweet Christ............ MP9's are extremely sexy. Definatly getting that one. I kinda wish it was the model with the lower rail instead of the vert grip, but it will work. It's begging for a AP Micro, B&T Surpressor (I wonder if someone will release one?) and SF X300 or Scout light.

Oh gawd yes.......