• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's under discussion that it'd fit your gun - that's a pretty sure thing. However, the lack of MP7 lettering moulded into the nozzle would suggest that the KWA is indeed a different nozzle in some way.

I think it is made to keep the option open for selling a KWA version totally without any Trades and model number.

Like the KWA USP models sold Europe as P8, they have no trades at all, not on slide, frame or barrel.

Not even the nozzel is marked "USPC" as it is on the KSC S7 version.

So, don't take the missing markings as any other then a precaution form the manufacture.

Only the KSC version of the Mp7A1 have the real markings. The Umarex version's markings is not the ones found on the real Mp7A1... so much for "Official licensed Trademarks".

Indicating that Umarex might have the right to use the "K&H" logo and call the gun Mp7A1, but no more then that.

Take a good look at the printed trades and serials on the side of the Umarex models, above the trigger.

And compare with pictures of the real steel Mp7A1, the KSC one is spot one, other then the JASG serial have replaced the line "made in Germany" on the right side:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...ndeswehrMP7.JPG

http://www.major-malfunction.com/heckler%2...%20c%20logo.jpg

Left side have only the Caliber (4.6x30mm) makring:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...MP7A1_REMOV.jpg

http://www.imfdb.org/images/d/de/MP7_40rdmag.jpg

Oh, and what's "Gas System = Force Velocity [FV2]"? That was a spec on AirsoftExtreme.

Perhaps a new "invention" from KWA-USA, like there "special" NS2 system.

The model uses System7 designed by KSC, even if you call it NS2, FV2 or DoomSystem2021... it is the same gun. ;)

Perhaps a new "invention" from KWA-USA, like there "special" NS2 system.

The model uses System7 designed by KSC, even if you call it NS2, FV2 or DoomSystem2021... it is the same gun. ;)

DoomSystem2021 sounds great. You want to patent that one buddy, before someone else cashes in. ;)

Greg.

no, more like 20-30%

And, with what info people have provided, it looks like 100% of those failures were in guns using green/propane.

Just bought one of these on Friday night... Fortunately, until I go back to the states (by which time I'm sure there will be upgraded/replacement parts available), it'll only be run on 134a.

And, with what info people have provided, it looks like 100% of those failures were in guns using green/propane.

Not all of us... I think bad batch/bad luck.

I have a spare nozzle inbound by UPS at the moment, so it will be interesting to see (touch wood) it the same thing happens again.

Aren't the KSC MP7 and the KWA MP7 different models? KSC has different trades (40th anniversary) and the KWA has licensed HK trades by Umarex.

Price is $100 difference too.

No, It is the same gun.

The KSC have no "40th anniversary" markings, but full H&K Trades.

The KWA version have Umarex licensed trades, but they are not the same as on the RealSteel H&K Mp7A1.

Both models is designed by KSC Japan, and made by the KWA factory in Taiwan.

The main reason for the difference in price is the KSC version is exclusively made for the Japanese marked, and therefore have a Japanese JASG individual Serial number.

Like all KSC "Japan version" guns this version is more expensive, then the "taiwan" version of the same gun to be released for costumers outside of japan.

So, if you want Full authentic H&K trades, and wants the gun before anybody else... you pay the extra 100$

If you can hold off for 2-3 months, and can live withe the horrible printed on Umarex "markings" and commercials on the gun... you get off 100$ cheaper.

"A shop with so that amount of wrong info on the website... I'l jest stay away.

And they have no Mp7 parts, I asked them. "

What? I haven't had any problems with them in the past when ordering parts for my Glock.

Just got my KSC version of the MP7 in today. Noticed there's also a small KSC logo located underneath the gun in front of the fore-grip too.

Edited by -Clover-
So is it a case of the majority users experiencing nozzle failures?

As yet, Galactica is right.

I can verify that one particular dealer has had this problem with 20% of the KSC MP7's that they have sold.

This number may go up, as the guns that they have sold so far, get more usage.

However, the problem manifests fast. All these failures happened within about 200 shots.

Greg.

Just got my KSC version of the MP7 in today. Noticed there's also a small KSC logo located underneath the gun in front of the fore-grip too.

There is ither a KSC logo infront of the forgrip, on the underside of the gun, or the KSC logo is under the Bolt Release on the right side of the gun.

Both is not cast, but cut into the frame after casting, same as the JASG number and microscopic JASG logo in front of the right side Bolt release.