Something I foundout from my trip to KIC in Taipei, I got a KSC Taiwan's nozzle from them, along with the piston seal(orange instead of KSC Japan's green one). The reason is because KSC Japan's nozzle is thinner wall for the HFC134a application (which is why it cracks), and thus it has a fatter seal to accomodate for the larger ID. So if you go with the KSC TW(and I assume KWA as well)'s nozzle, you need to replace the seal since they have thicker wall(and thus smaller ID)....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any words on these?

Mine arrived today but I wasn´t at home. Will pick it up tomorrow. In Spain we have such a bad postal service that I´m sure some of you guys already have your hands on it... :rolleyes:

Er, yes.

To save me duplicating, have a read of my findings in the Ra-tech npas News thread.

Please let us know how you find yours.

Greg.

Boy installing the nozzle is a pain in the butt...never thought I'd need to pick up threads and needles but thats what I ended up using to pull the springs back through the bolt carrier...The KSC Taiwan nozzle and piston seal works pretty well, tried 2 full mags on full auto after and it seems alright, and my springs did not become mangled.....I think I'll skip on the NPAS just because its such a pain to install the nozzle....lol

Lovely now though that I have the nicely marked KSC Japan version with the Taiwan internal....

I think I'll skip on the NPAS just because its such a pain to install the nozzle....lol

I used a crochet hook instead of the cotton & after all the practice I got last night, it wa less than five minutes.

However, I did manage to break one of the four retainer, allen head studs & discovered that one of my return screws had been chewed.

Den-trin is out anyone know where I can get replacements?

Greg.

So, part no. 24, the nozzle return springs wot pop of & get mangled.

Other than Den trin, who are still 'out', has anyone found a supplier?

& the barrel?

Any one found anything yet?

I'm currently looking at possibilities, after market 'extended' barrels for extra long ksc pistols. As yet, nothing solid. Lalax used to make a 178mm for the m93r auto9, which might have fit. But it's discontinued..............

Help!

Greg.

Edited by greg
So, part no. 24, the nozzle return springs wot pop of & get mangled.

Other than Den trin, who are still 'out', has anyone found a supplier?

Greg.

Readyfighter has 'em! I got mine from them. Can't really say if they are reinforced or not though.

Edited by jesTer
But you still played on. ;) You trooper you. :D

Greg.

:D

Some of the funniest ones are while raining. We play on a mixed forested/open/CQB old military engineers abandoned base, and rain gives you cover to jump between buildings without being seen or hit, but still keeps the game balanced as you can´t run without slipping or getting knee-deep in mud and grass. Don´t leave home without a boonie just in case.

I can only play on saturday mornings. That´s negotiable for my wife, but not for the weather ;).

Edited by Kretschmer
Excellent news, thank you very much.

You don't by chance have the answer to the barrel situation do ya? :D

Greg.

You're talking about the inner barrel right? Can't really help you there. :P

BTW, I added a drop of CA glue onto the spring and notch on the nozzle. I think it might help altho I haven't gamed with the gun since fixing it. Only gone through 1 mag so far.

You're talking about the inner barrel right? Can't really help you there. :P

BTW, I added a drop of CA glue onto the spring and notch on the nozzle. I think it might help altho I haven't gamed with the gun since fixing it. Only gone through 1 mag so far.

Yeah thanks for the super glue tip.

I think it slipped off because I stretched the eye/ring bit when I removed it from the original nozzle. Hopefully this wont matter with new ones.

Again, thanks for the source, as I love this gun.

Greg.

1, Do you have a length?

2, I could measure some extra KSC Glock return springs and see if they might work XD.

1, Oo, cheaky. ;)

2, Yup, that's exactly what I did. The glock 18 ones are a little too long & the diameter is larger but they just fit if you cut them back by about 1/4". You also have to bend the spring out to produce the 'eye' atatchments that the MP7 needs.

It's working fine at the moment but I don't consider it a permanent fix.

Greg.