Ok Great, I Plan On Picking up a Taiwan Version if I can and I will Post Results and Review on it

Also Since its the Taiwan? A SD Rocket Valve isnt Needed Correct?

Also I was doing some thinking. Why cant We Use The Firefly Hop Up Bucking Used in the TM MP7

Firefly

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=13998

Nineba;;

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=3069

It Seems Like It Should Work Since its Model specific to the MP7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first failure today on my KWA.

Charging handle snapped at the right handle point:

IMG_0504.jpg

Seems I was charging it, and let go a bit too quickly. Right side snapped off.

It should be repairable (with some JBWeld), though if anyone releases a metal part of this, let me know.

Just fitted an upgrade Ready Fighter nozzle and a Shooter Design Rocket Valve to my KSC version. Seems to be working ok at the moment. Only thing is I am now after a NPAS (which makes buying the rocket valve a waste, unless someone here would like to have it off me). Where is the best place to get an NPAS kit from?

Also, Redwolf apparently have KSC 20 & 40 round mags in stock. I would order some but cannot justify over £80 for 2 mags! Damn being a student :(

It was chrono'd today at my site doing 310fps on Green. Bear in mind the temperature outside was approximately zero, if that!

Only one small issue... Start of the day as we prepared for the first game I did a quick few shots then a short burst to check if it would work (which it did) and put it in it's holster. Got to taking a few shots while waiting around at the far base for the start of the game (was marshalling) and it refused to fire.

Long story short, mangled nozzle spring the first time I took it out!

Readyfighter has 'em! I got mine from them. Can't really say if they are reinforced or not though.

You got a link? I'm having trouble finding them

Edited by triggerhappy16
Has anyone else been having trouble getting holf of readyfighter?

I've been trying for a week now, no luck.

Greg.

They Respond to me Quickly, Within 24 Hours

Also I Recieved My KWA TAIWAN Today, But Thre Is Some Things That make this Different, I Think we Have a New Version on Our Hands

It Comes its a Standard KWA Box, With KWA Magazine But Further Things Contemplte this

There Serial is 0990880421 H.K.

There is Also a Umarex Logo On the Bottom Right

Also There is a Sticker Saying that this is ONLY for Sale in Asia(Except for Taiwan and Japan)

Also Internals Confirm this

A MP7 Stamped Nozzle, and Orange Piston Cup

BUT HERES THE KICKER

A FINNED ROCKET VALVE

PICS AND VID Coming Soon

They Respond to me Quickly, Within 24 Hours

Also I Recieved My KWA TAIWAN Today, But Thre Is Some Things That make this Different, I Think we Have a New Version on Our Hands

It Comes its a Standard KWA Box, With KWA Magazine But Further Things Contemplte this

There Serial is 0990880421 H.K.

There is Also a Umarex Logo On the Bottom Right

Also There is a Sticker Saying that this is ONLY for Sale in Asia(Except for Taiwan and Japan)

Also Internals Confirm this

A MP7 Stamped Nozzle, and Orange Piston Cup

BUT HERES THE KICKER

A FINNED ROCKET VALVE

PICS AND VID Coming Soon

Cheers NJ, seems like we have the same version, mines serial is 09900013 HK. Mine is shooting slighty harder than I expected it to, about 420 - 430 FPS, stabilizes down to 410 after a couple of shots. With that kind of power it kinda negated my plans to put in a stock Glock rocket valve in it.

Update:

My BB Follower Broke So I the Bolt Catch Does Not Work Any More.

Also Loaded Up a 40 Round Magazine, Filled with Coleman Propane. Left Out Side for 5 Minutes at 19 F. Picked Up the MP7 Cocked the Handle Fired 5 Semi Auto Shots and Then the Rest of the Magazine Full Auto, No Stops. Bolt Did Not Lock Back to the BB Followe But Fired all 40 Rounds and kept Going until Gas was Depleted

So flash hiders and tracer/silencer adapters. I've read through the thread, checked out the names posted here with no luck, and also searched the net. I also talked to KWA USA and did not get an answer other than "someone, someday".

Has anyone fitted another flash hider and if so what? Any solid leads on a tracer adapter? I see folks mention they're getting them and will post pictures but nothing after that. I've also checked the photo threads but it seems like the only other option so far is leaving it off.