Galactica, are there not indentations on the return spring rod on the nozzle? I'm about to get a RF nozzle pack from -I-. How did you do the cuts?

EDIT: What on earth is this?

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=6307

And how could it increase recoil? 0_0

Edited by aznriptide859
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may buy a KWA MP7 just for some of the parts, is there anyone want to share out the cost together?

post-11810-1266386783_thumb.jpg

reserved parts:

no.25

no.26

no.30

no.31

no.32

no.37

no.59

no.102

Edited by -l-
EDIT: What on earth is this?

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=6307

And how could it increase recoil? 0_0

It looks like a replacement for part 30, the cup holder.

It will add weight to the blow back assembly, which will give the gun a harder kick.

In theory, it will delay the blow back slightly, which will force more gas into the barrel. This could raise fps. It probably wont, as the barrel is short & the bb will have left it, before the extra gas has a chance to have any effect.

It will also lower the rof on full auto.

Greg.

In theory, the Negative pressure valve will activate at a certain pressure/timing, which then redirects the gas from the breech back to the recoil piston.

Hence a heavier recoil piston will kick harder but will not raise FPS at all because the recoil is separate from the blowback mechanism. However it will use up more gas to push the piston back.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
I was about to install a NPAS valve on my KWA, but i cant open the screw at the rear holding the crossbar, i have put as much pressure on it as i dear (brute force always makes things worse) but it won't budge. Any ideas?

Penetrating oil & Impact driver?

Greg.

A Precision Screw Driver Set Works Just as Well as a Allen Key would

Already bought a Miniture Hex key set from Maplins, pretty good £3.99 for 7 keys, 3mm, 2.5mm, 2mm, 1.5, 1.3, 0.9 and 0.7.

The 1.3 fits the KSC nozzle grubs perfectly ;)

Now in the process of fitting the RF nozzle

Edited by TacticalKitKat

Thought i'd report in since my KSC just got its first real winter workout (been using the KWA all the time until now). It has RF nozzle and the KM TN barrel. I used it all day, maybe 1500 rounds in roughly 5deg C in an unheated warehouse and it worked like a champion. Using propane I was getting 320fps and the tracer rounds hit the center of my EoTech's dot every time all the way out to as long as the warehouse was (perhaps 60 feet). You simply cannot compare this experience to using an AEG. I'm selling all my AEGs now, these guns have proved themselves totally I feel. With these and a Tm 5/7 on my hip, I don't need to worry about batteries or cooldown ever again.

A quick mod I´ve done:

Since I got the mp7 I´ve had some hop adjustment inaccuracies I can live with but I´d rather try to solve.

I run an EdGi 6,00, an 3vil-D4n modded rubber and an NPAS in a stock KSC taiwan version. I have 350 fps limits on my fields, so I work with 0,20s and 0,25s mostly.

You can measure your hop-up adjustment by counting on the clicks on the hop dial. 9 clicks is not enough for 0,20s on my machine but 10 clicks is too much. With 0,25s is even worse, the dial never seems to have a click point for the perfect hop and the chosen weight.

So you just scrap the spring-loaded dial pin from beneath the dial and throughly teflon tape the long axis that runs inside the "gas tube" and on to the plastic hop pusher. "Throughly" means enough teflon tape so it´s kind of hard to adjust with the tool (and the hop dial won´t spin freely under repeated counter pressure from outgoing BBs, screwing your hop adjustment) but not so through it gets stuck.

Now you have the perfect fine-tune hop for every weight. Cheap plus it works...

Edited by Kretschmer

I should REALLY stop shooting this gun w/o return nozzle springs lol. Gun misfed like crazy today - I need to stop playing with it XD.

Question - what might be causing the fact my BB's are madly curving to the right/up even with the hopup completely off? Also, anyone got a guide to take the gun down to the barrel? I'm curious if Redwolf's guide will suffice.