• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news: Ebaybanned just started carrying the MP7 and the 40 round mags which are both IN STOCK for $50 USD with free shipping. I just ordered two and may get more.

http://www.ebairsoft.com/long-magazine-mp7a1-p-2978.html

Hope it doesn't take a month to get here. I'm guessing that since they got them in stock, other places will start to follow.

Good news: Ebaybanned just started carrying the MP7 and the 40 round mags which are both IN STOCK for $50 USD with free shipping. I just ordered two and may get more.

http://www.ebairsoft.com/long-magazine-mp7a1-p-2978.html

Hope it doesn't take a month to get here. I'm guessing that since they got them in stock, other places will start to follow.

THANK YOU!!!

small update on the broken NPAS - RA Tech say they are re-designing it and will be supplying me with a new one. I wait and hope!

Mine broke too, the height adjustment plate separated from the rest of the NPAS. Opened, cleaned and left the NPAS without adjustment plate as rocket valve, getting 98 m/s at 17 ºC. They also are getting me the redesign for free and I can happily play with it on my field limits until it gets done. Not saying I´m glad it broke, but sure they have a nice customer service.

Edited by Kretschmer

Hey guys,

Ive been searching all over the internet and I cannot find any nozzle springs in stock. Does anyone know where I can get hold of some? The steel bolt is in stock most places so thats no problem but it's just the springs I need.

Anyone able to help?

Many thanks