It seems that Ehobby just dropped their prices on the KSC 40 round mags:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ksc-40rd-long-m...b-system-7.html

Shipping is still kind of high though.

Seems to be bringing the price in line with the Umarex branded mags. Anyone knows if the Umarex mags are more powerful than the KSC mags? (I only have the Umarex included with the gun).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the ratech Mp7 any good ?

$400 shiped ?

I was thinking about geting one in a few weeks, i know the ksc Tawian version is the better one, should i be ordering other items to make it better

galactica i know you showed me yours with the ready fighter nozzle, should i get one ?

it was my KSC with the RF nozzle. The KWA doesn't need it.

I wouldn't buy the RATech one myself. I'd buy a KSC Taiwan. Put in a tightbore. That's it.

If you need adjustable fps, then wait until the new NPAS comes out and we'll see if it doesn't break.

Can't see the point in the heavier bolt.

The Maximum Right now is the M93R Barrel from WGC Shop, ATM I am Running the 220mm 6.00 EDGI Barrel which is the best in my opinion but the Tracer Doesnt work with it

does that fit inside the standard mp7 or only with the silencer attached? dang a 6.00 that is super tight, whats your fps with that?

does that fit inside the standard mp7 or only with the silencer attached? dang a 6.00 that is super tight, whats your fps with that?

The TN head 6.04 93R auto barrel available at WGC is 200mm long & is just shrouded by the original flash hider.

It does need some work to fit the Mp7. Several notches must be cut/filed into the barrel, at the hop end.

Greg.

why is that bad news? looks cool.

because we are going to lose some of our money again :P

Sorry, I have no further information on the silencer yet. I just copy them over from other forum.

Edited by -l-

Since 50 pages are a tad too much for me to stride through, might i rely on your expertise? I am aiming for the KWA Umarex one, since if i'm going full realism, i might as well go full trades aswell. Now questions..

1) Are there any sizable differences between the KWA/KSC Taiwan one? (I know the KSC Japan is lower FPS and should have more QC, and higher price ofc..but in my experience.. i'd rather not, so that's why it's not in the running)

2) Any way to increase the recoil? (note i'm fresh-faced in the GBBR field) A decent list of upgrades and reliability fixes needed to do this?

3) I heard something about 50 rounds mags compared to the 40 round ones?

4) Any problems off the bat that i will have and need fixing in the KWA/Umarex?

5) Anything else i'll need to know?

Thanks. :D

Since 50 pages are a tad too much for me to stride through, might i rely on your expertise? I am aiming for the KWA Umarex one, since if i'm going full realism, i might as well go full trades aswell. Now questions..

1) Are there any sizable differences between the KWA/KSC Taiwan one? (I know the KSC Japan is lower FPS and should have more QC, and higher price ofc..but in my experience.. i'd rather not, so that's why it's not in the running)

2) Any way to increase the recoil? (note i'm fresh-faced in the GBBR field) A decent list of upgrades and reliability fixes needed to do this?

Strangely, the short answer to ALL your questions is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no. :huh:

Greg.

Edited by greg

for Q2, you could try to mod the Steel bolt carrier (for japan version) to fit in the KWA MP7