Yay, at last.

No good to me, as I'm more than happy with my 'customised', 200mm, 93 auto barrels. ;)

Greg.

I have a EDGI 220mm 6.00 Tight Bore Barrel. Which I think Out Performs the 93 Autos by a Mile. PM me if your Intrested

thanks for the input

So does that mean i should still order the ksc taiwan version, rather than the new kwa taiwan version ?

KSC and KWA Are Completely different comapnys. I love KSC more than KWA. The KSC seems to me to be a Little Better Quailty. There Taiwan Version is also called System 7 and FEATURES a 430 FPS Rocket Valve comapred to a 350 and the Taiwan Verison Had Heckler & Kotch and GMBH Trades and Cal 4.6 x 30 ///Comapred to Energy >1 Joule and Caliber 6mm and a Serial Number

As far as I know, there is both a KSC Taiwan & KWA Taiwan.

The function & design is the same. As usual, the KWA may suffer quality issues & is thus priced, suitably lower than the KSC.

There may also be differences in trades.

If trades don't matter & function is your only interest, the KWA, with a decent warranty, is probably the way to go. The warranty, would ensure decent support, should you get a dodgy one.

Greg.

Yes the Taiwan also has a Higher FPS.

Yes The Gun Has No Umarex. The Body is the Japan Verison

The Warranty is only 45 days and the Worst thing to happen is the Swelled Hop Up

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a EDGI 220mm 6.00 Tight Bore Barrel. Which I think Out Performs the 93 Autos by a Mile. PM me if your Intrested

No need to keep it private when the whole forum can benefit from the information.

Can you put a link to the supplier?

How much did it cost?

How long before delivery?

When you say 'a mile', can you quantify, the difference in performance, compared to the stock 160mm barrel?

Many thanks,

Greg.

After the 45 day warranty if anything ever goes wrong that you can't handle, you can send it to KWAUSA in CA and they'll fix it for a flat rate of $35. Its good to know they got your back. On the other hand, I've heard KSC has a little better quality and the trades ARE more accurate. That being said, the build quality of KWA has been top notch in my opinion. I don't understand how KWA and KSC can be so "close" yet so "far away." :rolleyes:

KSC and KWA Are Completely different comapnys. I love KSC more than KWA. The KSC seems to me to be a Little Better Quailty. There Taiwan Version is also called System 7 and FEATURES a 430 FPS Rocket Valve comapred to a 350 and the Taiwan Verison Had Heckler & Kotch and GMBH Trades and Cal 4.6 x 30 ///Comapred to Energy >1 Joule and Caliber 6mm and a Serial Number

They may be separate companies, technically, but the guns come off the same production line and are identical except for the trades and the power adjustment elements. I have a KSC Japan and a KWA USA. My KSC had different tolerances in the bolt manufacture than Greg's KSC did. There's no difference in the mouldings or the finish or the reliability. Greg did find my trigger pin had bent in the KWA, but that had had about ten times more use than the KSC which is my "for best" gun and has only recently been skirmishing since it got its tightbore. I fully expect the same thing to happen to the KSC when it gets as much use as the KWA did, though I am trying to be lighter on the trigger than I used to be.

By the way, it seems that there are tolerance problems with the 20-rd mags from KWA. So...don't buy them yet.

No need to keep it private when the whole forum can benefit from the information.

Can you put a link to the supplier?

Name's ED, Email and Ask for It

edgi_langis@yahoo.com

How much did it cost?

70 USD Shipped

How long before delivery?

2 Days from Taiwan to US

When you say 'a mile', can you quantify, the difference in performance, compared to the stock 160mm barrel?

Reports Coming ASAP, I am currently on Vacation

Many thanks,

Greg.

www.edgicustom-usa.com

they have a list of pre made barrels you can email them and they will custom make you one

Incorrect, Yes that is Possible but EDGI is a Privately Owned Company Under the Discreation of EDGI Langis..Like Dairy Queen and 7-11 They are Privately Owned and Operated but Report to the EDGI Custom Langis office

So Baically Your Paying a another Shipping fee, Plus a Surcharge fee for EDGI USA to Make Money and Ship it to you

So Baically Your Paying a another Shipping fee, Plus a Surcharge fee for EDGI USA to Make Money and Ship it to you

then where did you get yours ASNJ ?

I assumed you got your

EDGI 220mm 6.00 Tight Bore Barrel
from edgi ?

What if i want two ? where can i get them ?

Edited by Crimson
There is 2 EDGI's... One is US Based as Just a Reseller and Sells what Ed Ships them From Taiwan

There are not Listed only Email Only Available, THIS IS THE REAL

EDGI.....http://edgicustom.blogspot.com/

Many thanks for your info, I look forward to the rest.

Was the 220mm that you have a 'one off'. If so, would you happen to know if he would do a 300mm?

I'm currently using Guarder ,28 hpms but am considering going with SGM .29's.

Greg.

Edited by greg
Greg- i already asked him they are made to what ever you want

I am planing on ordering one from him for my mp7, let me know if you want in

Yes please.

If you are making enquiries can you see how much it will be for a 300x6.01mm?

Greg.

300! he's going for 500fps!

I am indeed.

With the 200mm tn & cnc rocket valve, the KSC Japan (300 out of the box), has seen 410 @ 19 degrees C. I suspect the same set up would produce more with your KWA.

The 230x6.03mm adapted lalax barrel got this to 430.

The extra length equates to roughly 1fps/mm, so a 300mm barrel should get her into the 500fps sniper league. I may even have to chop it back a bit.

If anyone out there has experience of this, I'd love you to chip in & let me know if I am barking up the right tree, or just barking mad.

A 150mm silencer, should shroud the barrel nicely & result in a loverly compact semi auto sniperer.

Ultimately, I'd be happy with it running a little under 500, to cater for temperature increase & shot to shot inconsistency.

It will be interesting what groups can be achieved with this sort of set up. The hop is pretty stable with .4's, so I'm looking forward to a fun summer.

Greg.

Edited by greg
I am indeed.

With the 200mm tn & cnc rocket valve, the KSC Japan (300 out of the box), has seen 410 @ 19 degrees C. I suspect the same set up would produce more with your KWA.

The 230x6.03mm adapted lalax barrel got this to 430.

The extra length equates to roughly 1fps/mm, so a 300mm barrel should get her into the 500fps sniper league. I may even have to chop it back a bit.

If anyone out there has experience of this, I'd love you to chip in & let me know if I am barking up the right tree, or just barking mad.

A 150mm silencer, should shroud the barrel nicely & result in a loverly compact semi auto sniperer.

Ultimately, I'd be happy with it running a little under 500, to cater for temperature increase & shot to shot inconsistency.

It will be interesting what groups can be achieved with this sort of set up. The hop is pretty stable with .4's, so I'm looking forward to a fun summer.

Greg.

With .25 G's and a SD Rocket Valve and My 220mm EDGI. With a Warm Mags (IE Under Arm Pit) No Water. I was near 500. Around 490-501