• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSC and KWA Are Completely different comapnys.

We had this discussion before, but lets just take it one more time.

KSC is the Japanese design company, they emerged from the ashes from MGC of old.

They own a large part of the Taiwanese factory KWA.

KWA makes the guns.

The first ones made are made for the Japanese marked and labeled KSC Japan, they go to Japan and is marked with Japanese ASGK license number, and get a sticker saying "Made in Japan", but that is only the numer... the guns are made i Taiwan at KWA.

After the a few months most models are released for the general marked as KSC Taiwan.

KWA have there own lines of AEG's and are permitted sell the KSC designed guns as KWA to EU and US.

Normaly the KWA versions are without trades, or with the trades the stockist that orders them ask for.

Some times the KWA versions are also made in cheaper materials, as with the Glock series, where KSC guns have the heavy "cold" lower frame, as the KWA is just ABS plastic.

So, the KSC "Made in Japan" and the KWA "Made in Taiwan" is from the same factory.

That is why the tiny KSC logos, hidden on the true KSC guns, are never cast into the parts, but always engraved.

There are a few series of guns, like the TMP/Mp9 that never came in KWA versions.

I do not know the reason...

(BTW, the Mp9 is comming out in OD and FDE ;) )

Umarex is just a german firm that only exists because they have a H&K license.

They don't produce anything, they just try to get other companys to pay them to get H&K models into europe.

There special licences Mp7 is just the KWA version, strangely with not all the true trades...

Back to Topic!

The Mp7 is quit fussy about the ammo, and don't accept anything.

I have used Guarder 0.28g religiously for all GBB weapons for the last 5-6 years, and they are fine.

G&G 0.28 and 0.3 works to, they comes in dark colors, for the sites that only allow that.

KingArms, rebranded by ASG as "Devil" 0.25-0.33g works. The surface is not as glossy as Guarder, but I have not yet had any jams in the magazines.

ICS, ASG brand "Blaster" and "Best BB" jam the magazines.

Not right away, but after 5-10 rounds they stop feeding, and needs a push to get moving again. (Not practical in a CQB situation)

One Issue have come up over the last month.

I must have done something wrong as all my bolt front screws Part #35 have broken. :blink:

So my Mp7 is out for the count, until I find some new screws.

Do anyone know why this happens ?

How to fix it ? (Better screws ?)

And how to prevent it from happening ?

What do you guys think of this scope? Its an Aimpoint replica (Dytac) and it works well; the bb goes right to the red dot (mostly), but to me it looks a little top heavy. Anyone want to trade or have any suggetions?

picture0295.th.jpg

also, is there a video anyone can direct me to that shows how to disassemble the mp7? I plan on getting a tightbore and my hopup is swollen (I think) and I need to take this thing apart correctly. Or should I say, put it BACK together correctly! I guess, I should stop bein' a wuss and just do it already!

Edited by jotohomomoto

IMO an M4 is a bit big, unless you're planning to use it purely as a primary. I keep a QD Docter in my holster, since my MP7 is just a sidearm until my primary goes down.

There's a very good link on Redwolf Airsoft reviews that'll get you down to taking out the entire "mech shell" of the gun, then I think Panoptes posted a pic somewhile back on how to disassemble the barrel/hopup.

Greg. If you are Gonna Run a 300mm Dont Buy the Action Silencer In My Opinion, If you like the look of the Tracer, You can Buy a JG One for 30 and Use that as your Silencer,What I am Doing Now,

I'm a bit concearned that they only do 6.00. I have never used a 6.00 so don't know how they work in conjunction with my fave bb's.

Can I ask again, have you used your 6.00 in conjunction with Guarder HPM .28's or Maruzen SGM .29's?

Greg.

WGC mags are $42, shiping for 4 brings it to just over $60 a mag but its delivered in 4 days :)

Current exchange rate of 1:1.54 means you are paying about £39.

Then you pay tax, which you have to do because it's illegal not to & shirking your tax contribution obligations, is tantamount to sucking cock. & an admin fee.......................

Airsoft Armory has them in for £50 mate. ;)

The only reason I had to ship them is, was 'cos AA were out of stock. :(

Greg.

mags are so heavy though i wish someone made lighter ones

You would not want lighter magazines.

The mass of the magazine is where the heat is stored.

Less mass is less stored energy to make the propane boil as you shoot.

So, lighter magazines would lead to cool down problems far sooner. ;)

I use Bioval 0,27s, DMR absolutely best quality ammo and the gun is as accurate as a good AEG. I also run my mp7s, a marui 280 fps mosfet/lipo and the KSC as primaries.

Also using an Element Eotech XPS clone. I´m no fan of chinese eotechies, I also have a Hurricane 556 and a real steel Kobra for my other guns, You could say I know my red dots, but this stupid $42 XPS clone delivers. It has a clear reticle even facing the sun and it´s the perfect size/weight for the gun. Also the CR123 is powerful enough to last.

Greg. If you are Gonna Run a 300mm Dont Buy the Action Silencer In My Opinion, If you like the look of the Tracer, You can Buy a JG One for 30 and Use that as your Silencer,What I am Doing Now,

i wanted to do something like that except I don't know where to get an accurate replica silencer. If I'm going to have a permanent silencer on the mp7 I want it to be the proprietary one.

A longer, tighter barrel should increase the range, fps, and accuracy, correct?

I'm a bit concearned that they only do 6.00. I have never used a 6.00 so don't know how they work in conjunction with my fave bb's.

Can I ask again, have you used your 6.00 in conjunction with Guarder HPM .28's or Maruzen SGM .29's?

Greg.

My G&G .28's Are on the Way, I am currently Running .25s and The Range is a little Bit Better, Depending on the NPAS Setting, I have 2 Bolts, One is a SD Vavle one and One is a NPAS, with the SD Definitely Significantly better Range and Accuracy, Chrono....Mentioned Prior.

My mags from ebaybanned finally arrived yesterday. 2.5 weeks from time of order. I guess it's not too bad.

Mine too, All My 6 Did.

WGC mags are $42, shiping for 4 brings it to just over $60 a mag but its delivered in 4 days :)

You gonna find a better price Mate? That I think Tops at the Lowest Price Available and Also use UPS Saver. 30 USD to Ship

i wanted to do something like that except I don't know where to get an accurate replica silencer. If I'm going to have a permanent silencer on the mp7 I want it to be the proprietary one.

A longer, tighter barrel should increase the range, fps, and accuracy, correct?

Yes, RANGE and ACCURACY DEPEND ON FPS, WIND-AGE and BB WEIGHT

i am sure if they made it from a lighter material but used some sort of thermal insulation it would work better ?

No no no... You have got it all backwards. :D

As the liquid propane boils to get the pressure back up after your shot took some of the pressure out of the mag, the propane needs energy to make the physical change from liquid to gas.

This cools the liquid, and heat is absorbed from the magazine into the liquid.

If the magazine is cold, the process don't give enough energy to the liquid, and it will not boil. Thous the presure in the magazine is not rebuild, and your ROF and FPS go down.

Presure also depends on temperature so not only does the liquid to gas transformation go slower, the resulting pressure is also lower.

There for, your magazine needs to be able to absorb heat from something (the air) to keep going.

It is simple physics.

Most things in life is... :rolleyes: