Of the 3, my vote goes to that one. I don't need the riser & think it looks funny. Eotechs are poo & look funny on a 7,,,,,,,, to me.

Land Warrior have the GnP red/green one in for about £30, worth a look. ;) I got one & like it. Not the best in the world but great vfm.

Greg.

Edited by greg
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real steel MP7 uses the Zeiss S-Point which the airsoft replica equivalent is: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/review/product/...2/category/191/

450px-MP7_40rdmag.jpg520303.jpg

but....I really like the above mentioned scopes and would probly go with the second one.

Edited by jotohomomoto
The real steel MP7 uses the Zeiss S-Point.

Where does it say you have to have an s-point with an MP7?

Surely it comes with irons & you slap what ever you want on the rail?

Any how, the Star S-point clone is not an option as it is utter poop.!

Greg.

Edited by greg

Wow £30 for G&P and £60 for a china soft ACM aimpoint WTF ?

How does that work out?

Thanks for that greg can you make me a protector for it when i come see you ?

Galactica- I think i saw your micro aimpoint at the mall on the riser but when the sights are folded down does that mean they dont match ?

Edited by Crimson
Wow £30 for G&P and £60 for a china soft ACM aimpoint WTF ?

How does that work out?

Thanks for that greg can you make me a protector for it when i come see you ?

Galactica- I think i saw your micro aimpoint at the mall on the riser but when the sights are folded down does that mean they dont match ?

Obviously they don't co-witness when they're in "pistol" mode, but then pistol sight is pistol sights, and then there's adjustable irons isn't there? Without the riser, maybe a T1 would co-witness with the pistol sights, but I don't use it like a pistol, like a sniper trying to get out of the s**t, I use it like an SMG.

I have the T-1 on with no riser and that setup will co-witness the pistol irons.

That's odd because mine don't. :huh:

I have the G&P & ACM & neither of them 'co-witness' with the irons. Folded down, they are too short & folded out they are too tall.

Greg.

Mine is as I believe what's called "Dragon Red" in the worldwide scene, 11 levels of red, came with a low and Larue copy high riser. I'll find the picture I put up here and edit the link into this post.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2262491

Here we go, just a couple mm above the rail.

Edited by Danke
Mine is as I believe what's called "Dragon Red" in the worldwide scene, 11 levels of red, came with a low and Larue copy high riser. I'll find the picture I put up here and edit the link into this post.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2262491

Here we go, just a couple mm above the rail.

Ah thank you for the pic, that explains it. :rolleyes:

Silly me, I have mine on a 10mm riser because it DID co-whitness, but I didn't like it, because the irons got in the way of half the viewing aperture. ;)

Greg.

if you check out the KWA forums, KWA USA have their own about to some out, and it has a rather useful collar for a spanner/pliers so you can get your threading right. Given the CCW/CW nature, that RF one and the Novat one I have do have an annoying tendency to undo the adapter from the gun as you screw on the tracer/silencer. The collar can obviously stop that happening as you can hold the adapter still while attaching.

Me and greg figured out that the size of the bb determins the fps and accuracy

i have an edgi 6.00 and an edgi 6.01, greg has a laylax 6.03

we are going to compare stock barrel aganist everything else and post up the results

our theory is that the different makes of bb are different sizes the larger the bb the more fps and accuracy

You are half-right.

Different brands of BB's, even the best ones, have different diameters. I'm not talking about just the size/consistency/weight differential, but actual average/delta/median sizes. I remeber a post somewhere, i have no ideea on what forum, which mentioned that for 6.03/.04 barrels some brands were recommended (which avereged 5.98-5.99) and for 6.01 bb's other brands (that averaged 5.95-5.96). The more you close the gap, the more the chance of frequent jams, and loosing the 'cushioning efect'. Granting more feet per second, granted, but screwing up accuracy by just bursting the bb out, instead of easing it out uniformly.

I'm sorry but i've been looking for that post i've mentioned myself for quite awhile now and i have yet to remeber where i found it.

if you check out the KWA forums, KWA USA have their own about to some out, and it has a rather useful collar for a spanner/pliers so you can get your threading right. Given the CCW/CW nature, that RF one and the Novat one I have do have an annoying tendency to undo the adapter from the gun as you screw on the tracer/silencer. The collar can obviously stop that happening as you can hold the adapter still while attaching.

It's already out.

20100406-7wxq5271birt6thgkx1gjtg8b.jpg

20100406-kns6yjipwdmf7r75dtq2i27xhg.jpg

20100406-kx5dqa7d9cwrnwt8p64sby7sqr.jpg

Can somone do me a favour and link to the detailed breakdown vidio or guide?

I used the Redwolf written guide in there reviews section but this isn't that detailed and it stops half way into it. I Used my MP7 at the mall a few weeks ago and experiences some shooting issues i didnt have before i took it apart! The gun still cycled but it was almost like it was running on half power and other times it would be fine Or even once the gun vented after firing in the half power mode.