Has a company released high-flow valves for the magazines yet?

Not specifically for the MP7. They wont need to, as they are the same valves, as used in other ksc guns such as the glock range.

As for purchasing 'hi flow' mag valves, the same effect can be obtained, by knocking the legs out of the originals with a Dremel or file..

Greg.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somone do me a favour and link to the detailed breakdown vidio or guide?

I used the Redwolf written guide in there reviews section but this isn't that detailed and it stops half way into it. I Used my MP7 at the mall a few weeks ago and experiences some shooting issues i didnt have before i took it apart! The gun still cycled but it was almost like it was running on half power and other times it would be fine Or even once the gun vented after firing in the half power mode.

PLEASE? think of the MP7 why does no one think of the MP7!

sorry if this has been asked already but reading 58 pages takes a long time......which version (KSC or KWA Umarex) of the Ready Fighter reinforced nozzle/cylinder will fit the KSC Taiwan version. The Taiwan version has the KSC corp engraved on front of the foregrip. Also does the KSC Taiwan version having any nozzle/cylinder breakages? And when is the VFC suppressor coming out?

Edited by nikoneko

sorry if this has been asked already but reading 58 pages takes a long time......which version (KSC or KWA Umarex) of the Ready Fighter reinforced nozzle/cylinder will fit the KSC Taiwan version. The Taiwan version has the KSC corp engraved on front of the foregrip. Also does the KSC Taiwan version having any nozzle/cylinder breakages? And when is the VFC suppressor coming out?

The Ready Fighter reinforced nozzle is intended for & only fits the KSC Japan version.

The KSC Japan version is the only one made with a week nozzle, which breaks, when used with green. It has thinner walls than the others & therefore a larger diameter piston cup. This means that it's nozzle is not compatible with the others & vice-versa.

Thus, the only option, is to replace it, with the ready fighter unit. Please note, that non-ksc Japs, DO NOT break, in conjunction with green & therefore, DO NOT require a reinforced nozzle. & I repeat, the Ready fighter reinforced unit does not fit any of the non-ksc Jap models.

Wading through the one million million million pages of this thread, you will probably only find this information, repeated about a million times. ;)

Greg.

Edited by greg

The Ready Fighter reinforced nozzle is intended for & only fits the KSC Japan version.

The KSC Japan version is the only one made with a week nozzle, which breaks, when used with green. It has thinner walls than the others & therefore a larger diameter piston cup. This means that it's nozzle is not compatible with the others & vice-versa.

Thus, the only option, is to replace it, with the ready fighter unit. Please note, that non-ksc Japs, DO NOT break, in conjunction with green & therefore, DO NOT require a reinforced nozzle. & I repeat, the Ready fighter reinforced unit does not fit any of the non-ksc Jap models.

Wading through the one million million million pages of this thread, you will probably only find this information, repeated about a million times. ;)

Greg.

then why do Ready Fighter have this for the KWA: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Enhanced_Loading_Muzzle_GBB_Ready_Fighter_Reinforced_Loading_Muzzle_for_KWA_MP7_only.htm

And also since the KSC TAIWAN version is the newest addition to the MP7 line up, I'm just asking which nozzle does it have, the KSC Japan type or KWA type? Have this been covered before?

Edited by nikoneko

1, then why do Ready Fighter have this for the KWA: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Enhanced_Loading_Muzzle_GBB_Ready_Fighter_Reinforced_Loading_Muzzle_for_KWA_MP7_only.htm

2, And also since the KSC TAIWAN version is the newest addition to the MP7 line up, I'm just asking which nozzle does it have, the KSC Japan type or KWA type? Have this been covered before?

1, Why don't you ask ready fighter? I suspect it's to cash in on folk who don't realise it's only the KSC Jap that fails & are stupid enough to blindly buy a replacement part, just because it's available. If you require more evidence of this, please, take the time look back through this thread. ;)

2, As just said, if you are unsure of my advice, have a look through the thread. However, I was working on a KSC Tiawan during the week (Barrel swap on 'Crimsons) & can confirm that it is the 'non-Jap' nozzle.

As said * please note, the thinner walled, fragile nozzle is deliberately used in only the KSC Jap version. This is to ensure that the 'Japanese' gun will not exceed stringent Japanese power legislation. At least not for long. :D

Greg.

Does anyone know where they can get a Aimpoint T1 riser (just the riser) delivered to the uk ?

Cheers

No idea but I got the one you saw on Thursday, from airsoft armory. I think they are Madbull & about £25.

An alternative idea would be to mount it on top of a lazermax 'rail laser' clone. Last time I checked, they had them at RSOV, 'A.C.M. compact red laser mount for railed pistol', you'll find them under 'laser aimers', aiming devices', for $16.99.

Like my 'madbull', they raise the sight above the pistol irons, about 11mm, not enough to co witness the flip ups.

BTW, fitted the 300mm to my KSC & got the power up to about 455. Accuracy was interesting: 10 shot group at 20m was 140mm. It's a bit windy out there right now, so I'm not sure this is a fair 'group'. Especially as the first 7 shots gave a group of 50mm. I suspect it got a little gusty for the last 3 shots.

This is promising, I look forward to getting a KWA Tai & plopping this barrel in. I'm guessing my 500fps, semi auto, compact sniper, could be a reality. :D

Greg.

Edited by greg

Sweet so the 6.00 pushed the fps up way more than the 6.01

I think i may just get the same one you have my only issue is the weight of your one it looked much more heavier than the other ones

I don't think it's the bore mate. It's the length.

However, I was surprised that your 200x6.01mm only gave another 20fps. As said, the 200x6.04mm tn gave an extra 40fps in 3 different guns.

I wonder how the 200x6.04 would perform in yours. If we ever have a few hours to spare, we should give it a try.

Greg.

I think in one set of KSC instructions there was a more detailed guide once you had the inner works out. I really hate to be one of those guys but I found the internals very easy to deal with once I had them pulled out and didn't really need a guide.

The only hitch I found was getting the trigger back in right so the safety would engage.

No idea but I got the one you saw on Thursday, from airsoft armory. I think they are Madbull & about £25.

An alternative idea would be to mount it on top of a lazermax 'rail laser' clone. Last time I checked, they had them at RSOV, 'A.C.M. compact red laser mount for railed pistol', you'll find them under 'laser aimers', aiming devices', for $16.99.

Like my 'madbull', they raise the sight above the pistol irons, about 11mm, not enough to co witness the flip ups.

BTW, fitted the 300mm to my KSC & got the power up to about 455. Accuracy was interesting: 10 shot group at 20m was 140mm. It's a bit windy out there right now, so I'm not sure this is a fair 'group'. Especially as the first 7 shots gave a group of 50mm. I suspect it got a little gusty for the last 3 shots.

This is promising, I look forward to getting a KWA Tai & plopping this barrel in. I'm guessing my 500fps, semi auto, compact sniper, could be a reality. :D

Greg.

Greg, My Taiwan with 220 6.00 Barrel Hits Around the 440's with .28's. My Accuracy is within 2 Inches of the Center Every time. I am Using a SANDED Tip of the RF Nozzle. Upgraded Recoil and Rocket Valve Spring and SD valve

so can anyone point me in the right direction of a more indepth Breakdown guide? ......

Yes Look back in the Pages 34 On I know Panthera Posted up a Picture of the KSC Breakdown Guide included in the Manual

ALSO On SIDE NOTE

ReadyFighter Adapter Does NOT fit with the EDGI Barrel the Inner Diameter of the 14mm is to Small. TO Correct this. Take a 1/2 Washer Slip on the RF Adapter then the Washer and Hit the WASHER with the Hammer one Stroke on each side till it hits the Bottom, Screw it in is NOT Needed due to Pressure fit and Will give you Extra Length to Hide the Barrel with Silencer

Also to make the KWA RF Nozzle Fit. Take Sand Paper and Sand Down the Tip of the Upper Grove till it fits in the Metal Groove on the Bolt with the Screws. Just Keep Sanding till It Fits like a Glove and Moves with No Pressure

Also on Side Not. 7 Shots with NPAS Nozzle it Broke, Back End Came Right Off. 7 SHOTS! Done. 35 Dollars down the Pooper

Best. NJ

Greg, My Taiwan with 220 6.00 Barrel Hits Around the 440's with .28's. My Accuracy is within 2 Inches of the Center Every time. I am Using a SANDED Tip of the RF Nozzle. Upgraded Recoil and Rocket Valve Spring and SD valve

Best. NJ

Thanks for the encouragement.

Please remind me, is yours a KSC Jap, or KWA? At what range are you achieving sub 2" groups? & what gas & ambient temperature did you have, when you took those chrono readings?

Greg.

Elite Shooting center in the uk has npas in stock but does anyone know what version of the npas they have ?

As some appear to be working and others break after a few rounds ?

Greg- butler creak fited fantastically to my micro aimpoint :)

1, Elite Shooting center in the uk has npas in stock but does anyone know what version of the npas they have ?

As some appear to be working and others break after a few rounds ?

2, Greg- butler creak fitted fantastically to my micro aimpoint :)

1, Yup. Galactica may have more info on this, as his 'early' model broke. I believe he may have now got hold of the later version.

2, Good news, where did you source it & how much?

Greg.

Edited by greg