Elite Shooting center in the uk has npas in stock but does anyone know what version of the npas they have ?

As some appear to be working and others break after a few rounds ?

Greg- butler creak fited fantastically to my micro aimpoint :)

I got mine from ESC, don't know how to tell what version it is however.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a silencer adapter up for sale, http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ready-fighter-silencer-adaptor-for-ksc-kwa-umarex-mp7-14mm-cw.html and yes it was less than a day after I put an order in for some other parts.

This item am poopest! :(

I got mine yesterday & was not impressed.

First disappointment was that it's non ferrous & gives the impression of being very fragile. Not good as this is the interface between the front of the gun & the bit that sticks out & often gets knocked! Definitely not good, if you want to slap a right big silencer on it.

Then, the fact that both threads were damaged & needed cleaning up before it would screw onto the gun, or a silencer.

& wouldn't it have been a better move to make it CCW? The more popular silencer thread choice?

& finally, the bore was just shy of 8mm. Not good if you want to use this to 'shroud' an extended barrel, with an external diameter of, yes, you guessed it, 8mm! :D

So, I suggest that Ready Fighter have produced an unfinished product: If you want to use it at all, you will have to spend some 'file time', cleaning up the very delicate ally threads. & if you want to use it to shroud an extended barrel, you'll have to spend a little more time, with an 8mm drill.

Steer clear of this item, it's rubbish. Ready fighter came to our (KSC Jap owners) rescue with their reinforced nozzle but they have not done us proud with this very poor offering.

Well done Ready Fighter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT! <_<

Greg.

Edited by greg

Thanks for the encouragement.

Please remind me, is yours a KSC Jap, or KWA? At what range are you achieving sub 2" groups? & what gas & ambient temperature did you have, when you took those chrono readings?

Greg.

Mine is the Taiwan Version the Original Version RA Tech Featured Last Year. I was Achieving this at about 80 Feet or So. Which is damn Surprising considering the Weight of the BB! The Farthest BB from Center to Be Exact was 2 3/4. I was Using a Fidarigon BB Chronoer from TMC and the Ami-bent Temp was from 65-70 Far. Using Straight Propane No Silicone, THIS is JUST FOR TESTING. Dont Rage me for Not Using it. It keeps the Consistency each shot equal. Also I must add Barrel is 220 6.00 and Has been Cleaned with Rubbing Alcohol and No Silicone so I dont have to Break in the Barrel. I must add today to though every 5 shots I always get one that Hooks Right :(

Also Greg, Like I mentioned before the RF Adapter was Rushed according to The People of at Readyfighter they said that they were under a time constraint and needed to get the order out in Spring of 2010 even though the deadline was met the Product was So-So if you are using a Extended Barrel a 1/2 Was Over the Silencer adapter and Barrel and Slowly Hammer the Washer to Pressure Fit the Adapter in Place

Best

N

Update Fired My Gun in 45 Degree Weather, Gun Fired All BB's But didn't Lock back Bolt. Too Weak of BB. Further in to the Game only would fire 10 BB's on Full and Then I would need to Re Cock the Gun. The Mags had a 7 Second Burst of Propane and My Gun only Fired 375 Today. 30 Degrees Dropped my FPS DRASTICALLY:o

Guys, just a heads up.

I received a report about the combination of "steel bolt + RA-tech NPAS" may lead to breaking/deformation of the mp7 body. Tell all your friend who have a mp7 about this before it is too late.

Edited by -l-

Got my KWA silencer adapter yesterday and tested it out with a TM tracer unit (G1). Quite a giggle, should be fun at a night game with the extra clatter!

It looks even better in person than the pictures up on their site!

It didn't need boring out or re cutting the threads or anything? :huh:

Greg.

Got my KWA silencer adapter yesterday and tested it out with a TM tracer unit (G1). Quite a giggle, should be fun at a night game with the extra clatter!

It looks even better in person than the pictures up on their site!

Wait... is that a good thing or bad thing?

Guys, whats the recommended barrel length for the mp7? I read off ehobby, the std length is 165mm, where as on the kwa.us site, the replacement barrel - EDGi 6.03 is 160...

and I saw that greg is using 200mm (or 220mm)? hows the fit on that barrel? does it come out much? I'll prefer 200 ish ones, so I can buffed up some more fps eheheh

Also, few of you guys ordered the barrel off Edgi, whats the lead time for one? I've emailed him and awaiting reply, but I thought I might aswell ask you guys too eheheh..

I'll be getting a KSC version, Jap one I think (2nd).. cause it has been fitted with the RF nozzle... I've placed and order for the SD rocket valve and the RF #24 spring.. and will get a barrel soon.. I've read backwards to page 30ish (iirc), but any more feed back will be truly appreciated.

Thanks

The 200 and 220 that greg/AirsoftNJ respectively use definitely extend into a silencer of some sort. I'm not sure of the stock length though, sorry.

Hmmmm I guess 160 it is then eheheh..

Btw, will the 6.01 and 6.00 have much different result? I've been using primarily 6.01 PDI and it feeds fine on the KSC 0.20, KSC 0.25, excel 0.25, how about the 6.00 any problem with those bbs? also, I've just scored few bags of bioval 0.27 I guess it would be fine on the 6.00 right?

Thanks

The 200mm (not 220) barrel that I have been fitting, is a slightly modified TN, 6.04x200mm Berreta Auto 9 barrel, available from WGC for $25.

I've adapted & fitted 5 of them now & the results have been surprisingly similar: +40 on the fps. I'm afraid I've not done any accuracy comparisons but it seems similar or slightly better than the stock 160mm barrel.

It does not need a silencer, as it fits within the flash hider, with about 10mm to spare. It needs a little bit of 'file' work at the hop end & a new retainer notch. If you have a steady hand & a small file, it should take about 20 minutes to copy the original. It definitely represents the cheapest way to currently get a precision barrel into a gas MP7.

I recently tested Crimson's Edgi 6.01x200mm which at 20m halved the group size & added 20fps over stock.

I have an Edgi 6.00x300mm, which adds about 80fps over stock. Again, I have not tested this for accuracy, although it seems as good as the stock one, easily giving 8" groups at 50m, with sgms, green & a chrono reading of around 450fps @ 17 degrees C. It does need a silencer to shroud it, sticking about 100mm proud. ;)

Greg.