Can't you just get a suppressor adapter from ESC/ ehobbyasia and then fit on an ACM suppressor tracer unit? That's what I'm doing without any fiddling.

I got an ACM suppressor tracer unit which works really well- I'm waiting on the MP7 suppressor adaptor from ESC.

Have I got this wrong- is there more to it than that?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already have an ACM tracer with a silencer adaptor !

you guys are missing the point i want to have this as my tracer :

mp7_slincer.jpg

Hence the effort, well anyway i have started my own thread on this matter as not to hyjack this thread

LOL ITYS :P

IMO its actually better as a woodland airsoft primary than most guns, so as a very light primary it does well on its own.

For me, there is no point in carrying a 3-4kg gun and achieving the same accuracy and range as a 2kg PDW class weapon, so why not carry the smaller lighter gun?

VFC are just as bad as magpul pts in releasing items, hence why i am trying now and learning how tracers work so by the time it comes out ile be an expert in them :)

i have only used my mp7 as a primary due to its size i can out flank people easily aim faster and move faster, using the mp7 as a secondary is wasting its potential

im my team me greg and charlie will use mp7s and dominate in a full auto game

In fact i have my AEG as a secondary ! which sits on my back for when i run out of ammo

Anyone Tried to etch in another position on the stock ?

I find my stock too long if it was only 5cm shorter it would be fantastic

the stock is longer than a G36 stock

Yup.

I just used a hacksaw & a file to cut new notches in, about 40mm shorter than the standard position. Work took about 20 mins & turned out fine. I have done this a few times now, on 2 Maruis & my ksc.

Greg.

I am so happy to see a dedicated airsoft mp7 silencer!!! I think I'll go ahead and get that 220mm++++ tightbore and adaptor while I wait for this beauty to come out. I'm going to put a madbull grenade launcher on too. I used a 203 launcher today and it was SICK!!

airsoft_MB_XM203_BLK_A.jpg

Edited by jotohomomoto

Yup.

I just used a hacksaw & a file to cut new notches in, about 40mm shorter than the standard position. Work took about 20 mins & turned out fine. I have done this a few times now, on 2 Maruis & my ksc.

Greg.

Seconded.

One notch on the top right rail, and bottom left rail.

MP7s aren't huge fans of mud.

Played my first woodland skirmish in 9 months with it, absolutely great. Chucking it down with rain, got completely covered in mud, guns, mags, eotech, gear, me....everything got coated.

By the end of the day, half the magazines were jamming, the bolt lock didn't work and the hop up was a bit iffy.

Still shot me plenty of bad guys :D

Didn't help that I forgot to take any spare ammo with me, so I had 160 loaded rounds in the '7 against the Hicap brigade. Did pretty damn well all things considered. Ended the day with an epic bolt jam which I still haven't fixed, got stuck about half way back.

The Element Eotech XPS is a load of wank, mirror finish on the lense facing you, virtually no way of seeing through the *fruitcage*, so can only use it if both eyes can clearly see the target. Anyone know what will happen if I smash the rear lense, will it still work?

Aye, I was thinking on that. I can only just use the iron sights with a mask on, will the T1 be at a lower or higher (or the same) level as the irons?

Also, I'm pretty sure I played most/all of that game on sunday with the piston cup not attached to the bolt. When I was cleaning it I found that the screw wasn't attached to it, and it was floating around inside the loading nozzle.

Attached it now and seems to fire a little faster than it did. Could also be down to the good clean out and relube I gave it though, serious amount of mud inside that gun.

does anyone have a tightbore barrel put in their MP7? I read somewhere that 6.03mm is as tight as one would want as any tighter would result in jamming. I was thinking about getting a 220mm 6.01mm, but I don't want to plunk down the $50 and have an MP7 that has ANOTHER reason to jam (e.g., swollen hop-up).unsure.gif

I'm new to the KSC MP7 (Japanese version). I just swapped the factory nozzle for the Ready Fighter reinforced version. Am I correct in understanding that it's now OK to use propane/ Green gas? Do I need any other upgrades? I'm not looking for any performance enhancements- just want to be able to run 134a gas in summer and propane in winter.

Thanks