• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to the KSC MP7 (Japanese version). I just swapped the factory nozzle for the Ready Fighter reinforced version. Am I correct in understanding that it's now OK to use propane/ Green gas? Do I need any other upgrades? I'm not looking for any performance enhancements- just want to be able to run 134a gas in summer and propane in winter.

Thanks

Reply to myself, yes springs need to be upgraded! Fitted the reinforced nozzle and the gun fired brilliantly until it stopped when the two cylinder return springs were CRUSHED!

Does anyone know where I can buy return cylinder return springs (part 24)?

Reply to myself, yes springs need to be upgraded! Fitted the reinforced nozzle and the gun fired brilliantly until it stopped when the two cylinder return springs were CRUSHED!

try Mike Cripps at elite shooting centre, thats where i got mine after mine got crushed. footery wee buggers to get in =]

Be carefull with Mike Cripps stay on topic dont talk about anything other than your order as me may just start insulting you

I told him my stock mp7 was doing 400 fps he flipped and told me i didnt know how to chrono and that i was a liar and knew nothing of airsoft, and i quote from him "in all my years of experience its impossible to get any gas gun to fire above 350 fps on green gas, i don't believe you" i suggested that it is possible and got into a slight argument. I was very annoyed because i have never seen such arrogance from the guy, and i been ordering from him for a while ! Since then i justed called ordered and hung up no more banter.

They don't need to be 'upgraded', just fitted correctly.

The readyfighter nozzle lacks the notches on the spring retaining posts & the springs slide off, causing the 'crushing' you have experienced.

To save you wading through this thread, fixes include, cutting the notches in, super glue, crimping the spring ends to the post or a mixture of all 3.

Back when I experienced the problem, Den Trinity & Readyfighter both had springs.

Greg.

Be carefull with Mike Cripps stay on topic dont talk about anything other than your order as me may just start insulting you

I told him my stock mp7 was doing 400 fps he flipped and told me i didnt know how to chrono and that i was a liar and knew nothing of airsoft, and i quote from him "in all my years of experience its impossible to get any gas gun to fire above 350 fps on green gas, i don't believe you" i suggested that it is possible and got into a slight argument. I was very annoyed because i have never seen such arrogance from the guy, and i been ordering from him for a while ! Since then i justed called ordered and hung up no more banter.

Really? I wonder under what rock he crawled out from.

They don't need to be 'upgraded', just fitted correctly.

The readyfighter nozzle lacks the notches on the spring retaining posts & the springs slide off, causing the 'crushing' you have experienced.

To save you wading through this thread, fixes include, cutting the notches in, super glue, crimping the spring ends to the post or a mixture of all 3.

Back when I experienced the problem, Den Trinity & Readyfighter both had springs.

Greg.

That's great. Thank you all for the replies. Problem sorted- hopefully!

does anyone have a tightbore barrel put in their MP7? I read somewhere that 6.03mm is as tight as one would want as any tighter would result in jamming. I was thinking about getting a 220mm 6.01mm, but I don't want to plunk down the $50 and have an MP7 that has ANOTHER reason to jam (e.g., swollen hop-up).unsure.gif

I've been using the PDI 6.01 for a while.. with the RF Nozzle, RF spring and SD valve, the FPS is not at 380-390 with propane :)... no jam what so ever...

OOT, I tried the "vacuum" test on the PDI vs EDGI 6.00... on the PDI, when I plugged on end of the barrel and put a BB on the other, it doesnt drop... where as with the EDGI 6.00, the BB just drop through... the BB i used are the KSC 0.20s...

btw, my KSC :D

P1010336.jpg

I think I'm going to stick with 134a gas from now on! I've got the same RF Nozzle and running on propane it sounds insane! It's far far louder than a suppressed real steal MP7. I run my KSC (Japan version) MP7 on semi 90% of the time but I suspect my RF nozzle will crack like the one above. Propane might be a better choice on colder days.

Is that a Japanese version? From the picture i can see that it is a stock bolt, unless i'm mistaken. What i need to see is the inside of the bolt carrier. Specially part no. 31.

It should be a japanese version because the RF nozzle will work with Jap version only. If they say that it is not a Jap version then why does it have a RF nozzle?

just buy those ready fighter nozzle spring and valve spring at www.airsoftglobal.com

Hi everyone.

Long story short I need a new selector lever. My hop rubber was giving me troubles and not letting any BB's past so had to replace it and all is good. Sadly when I got the gun the selector kept coming loose so I loctited the tiny grub screw but when I came to take it out the damn thing threaded! So I had to pritty much break it off the gun. I can still change from safe-semi-full but the selector can fall out one side of the gun. Not the biggest of trouble as I can just leave it on semi or full for the day but I need a new selector. Ive checked around the usual website but cant find one. Has anyone got a clue where I can find one?

Also on a side note, Ive been using the Bomber Steel bolt but have had to switch back to the orginal (by custom fitting new screws as the orginal hex ones broke their heads, why I brought the upgraded one) Those steel bolts are good but really have their down side! Ive crack the body by the top rear pin and even slightly broken the metal back plate!

I must have got a lemon or something but ive had nothing but trouble from this gun. Ive spent so many hours trying to get the mags to f****** feed!! Wet and dry'd the flowers plus wire wool to smooth everything which has helped ever so slightly. You guys got any tricks for the mags?

This cost me so much and is pritty much worthless now! Any help please guys!

Many thanks