After several tens of thousands bb´s gone through my mp7, having tried EdGi customwork barrels, PDI, falcon rubbers, hop up mods and a lot more mind*fruitcage*s, my advice is to leave both the barrel and rubber stock. No other combination works better for me. I just have the no-click hop mod, that doesnt affect how the barrel-rubber team works.

One other thing is for sure. The hop just doesn´t work well with 0,2. Even Marui ones do not fly true as they should. Always use 0,25-0,27.

100% agree with this.

Took out all my upgrades minus the dangerworx rocket valve and its doing much better. I forgot someone asked me to do a take down video I will work on that tomorrow, my life has been a bit crazy but hopefully I'll get something up to help everyone out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I meant Part 28!!! THat's what happens when I post very late at night!

I can't get the search this topic to work. Does anyone have a link to a complete disassembly guide- I mean complete and not just a field strip. I need to strip down my bolt carrier and blow-back chamber so I see how to build a new one up with al the parts I purchased.

Thank you

Tony

Edited by bbstriker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, after reading this entire topic and letting my eyes recover I have some questions left.

I am about to purchase a used KWA MP7 with the KM 6.04 barrel, ratech NPAS and 4 mags for a decent price but the flashhider is missing. He is including a 14mm clockwise adapter thread. Any upgrades recommended? He said he didn't use it that much but are there any replacement parts that I should keep in mind?

Could I add a CW+ to CCW- thread adapter onto the existing 14mm CW adapter thread to put my Marui tracer unit on it (which is CCW)? Or just buy the Polarstar CCW barrel thread adapter (which should fit right?)?

Also, the VFC MP7 silencer comes with a flashhider, I assume I can use that flashhider just fine without any modifications whatsoever?

The NPAS is set so it shoots at +- 300 fps, since I will be using it in CQB only I don't mind at all. I can only use biodegradeable bb's and I want to use my tracer unit I am going to use Bioval and Excel 0.20's. I can assume the hop can be set fairly good with 0.20?

Many thanks in advance, really looking forward to shooting it :)

Edited by Kunlun

The problem is that I can only order it at the KWA store :/ I sent a ticket and I have to make a call to them to order it and shipping costs will be 20-30$ :/ Is there any other viable solution or is the Polarstar thread adapter the only good one? + they don't take paypal and I don't have a credit card :(

They do have it on Airsoft Atlanta and AirsoftGI but they dont ship overseas :(

Edited by Kunlun

So there currently is a 14mm CW barrel thread adapter on it. Could I just put a CW to CCW adapter on it and than use the Marui silencer on it? Like this one: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/attachments/for-aegs/madbull-cw-to-ccw-adapter-for-14mm-outer-barrel-thread.html

If not, anyone from the US willing to buy a PolarStar one and ship it to me? IF it it is not too much hassle and I will pay with paypal in advance ofc. Or I will try and just call em first :/

Edited by Kunlun

I can't say for sure about other brands of adapters The one I use came straight from KWA USA, and I belive it's the Polar Star. The VFC flash hider would work, and you don't need to run it with the suppressor. There's also a no-name copy out now too bu it's not as nice as the VFC.

For running a tracer unit you will need some sort of female to male adapter, maybe the folks in Europe can chime in with other brands that will work.

I will probably get one of the 14mm CCW adapters soon. KWA sells the Polarstar ones.

Kunlun, if you want one let me know and if I pick one up I can grab an extra. I believe they are $18, plus tax, plus shipping. I'm just waiting to see if I get this VFC suppressor/flashhider instead.

I would just like to say, i love my KWA MP7, its bloody rocks. 6 Mags all solid and no leaks!

Tested out the new KM inner barrel, but i cant see tooo much change in accuracy/range tbh, looks about the same, maybe a bit better. The fps did go up approx. 50fps which is good as before with the npas i was only getting 300 fps fully closed, now it shoots 350 on the dot!

As for range, tis amazing with 0.28g bb's, i noticed that the bio bb's (BioSphere) were infact better at feeding than normal bb's (I assume its due to the slightly smaller OD) compared with said guarder 0.28g bb's which i used religously in my WOC.

I thought my m4 shot well, no the 187mm barrel shoots them bb's out farther, i am simply amazed at the range of this thing, it is a beast.

Im not sure how long the amazing gas efficency will last me into the cold winter months, might have to make a air rig/hi-cap magazine for the little beast.