• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've never heard of that happening...probably more common in the US where temps are higher?

Steel bolt sounds like a bad idea - I've said it before and I'll say it now, I still reckon the best upgrade for this gun is no upgrade! (internally at least)

Edited by Stuey
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this problem recently on one of my kwa mags, probably because I dropped it/kicked it across tarmac when running to cover...oops.

Disassembled it and found that there is a brass tube that pushes into the bottom of the base plate, which had worked loose presumably from the above impact. Put it all back together after pushing the brass tube back into place and no problems so far.

Probably worth getting a good set of punches for the pins holding the mag together, makes it a really quick job.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

New to the forum but VETERAN in airsoft... Just picked up the MP7 a few weeks back "on the spur" impulse buy...  Just finding out MORE about this gun and I'm impressed the more I *PLAY* with it...  Unlike most of replies here on this thread, I'm looking to upgrade the gun to higher FPS for OUTdoor skirmishes so no LOW BALL NPAS for me...  :)  LOL

I may have missed a post or two regarding this SUPRESSOR but what a find, it actually INCREASES your FPS (Again, my apologies first if already posted, this this is too cool not to post!!!)

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=37197

Mock suppressor with 6.01 tight bore barrel INSIDE the supressor, this will pump my MP7 to over 525+ FPS...  I just got confirmation on shipping via email from Evike, but will let you know how this works!!!  :)

PS>  Check the individual images in the Evike.com that shows CAD drawings of how the Suprressor mates with flash hider (included, not STOCK) and stock barrel...  SICK!!!  Man, I can't wait to try this out!!!  Kriss vector...?  What's that...  ???  LOL :D

First off what the hell is up with the random caps lock? Have you suffered a mild stroke at the keyboard?

I tried one of them out and it sucked, worst thing ive ever used actually dropped FPS.

High FPS I would suggest a Rocket Valve, I believe Falcon also make an extended TB & Rubber though not sure if its instock anywhere. That would be your best bet + a mock suppressor to hide the barrel. That should boost you to around 450fps.

First off what the hell is up with the random caps lock? Have you suffered a mild stroke at the keyboard?

I tried one of them out and it sucked, worst thing ive ever used actually dropped FPS.

High FPS I would suggest a Rocket Valve, I believe Falcon also make an extended TB & Rubber though not sure if its instock anywhere. That would be your best bet + a mock suppressor to hide the barrel. That should boost you to around 450fps.

Hey bankz5152,

get off your high horse man, it was "CREATIVE" writing on my point just to emphasize certain points no offense intended, it's not like I put all of my words in CAPS.

With that said, you said you tried out "one of them", what about this exact one from Evike...?  I'm already getting 425 ~ 435 FPS stock...  I'm truly liking the idea of 500+ without internally modifying the gun...

Check out this video:

I dunno. I dont like 2 piece inner barrels.  I had a KSC silencer with an extended inner barrel on my USP and it didnt work like i hoped. The barrel eventually wiggled a tiny bit loose and threw all my shots miles off. I removed the barrel and just filled it with foam. works much better now.  

Hi Jug,

Thx for the reply, I've had a few suppressors for my AEGs with and without the inner barrels but not one of them ever increased the FPS, like this one! :)  The BEST suppressor ever is on my TM NBB MK23, the sound was suppressed and the FPS increased by only  8~10 FPS, but what a RUSH!

I loved taking out the other side silently and seeing their looks of disbelief on their faces like WTF, where did those shots come from???!? 

I know this new unit for the MP7 won't silence the sound but the promised 60+ FPS increase is what's making my jaw drop right now...

The FPS increase is due to the extended barrel paired with the continuous expansion of gas...the length of the barrel allows more time for gas to further expand which in turn accelerates the BB further....Gas expansion is why you see HUGE fps gains with extended barrel's. Sometimes, even an inch of a tighter bore barrel will get you 20 FPS compared to stock.

I'm with Hawaiian Juggernaut on this one...I don't like the break between the inner barrels with the starting barrel having a wider bore than the one in the faux suppressor.

If you want higher FPS gains...get a one piece extended tight bore barrel and run it through the suppressor. That'll take more work though and I doubt you're up for the challenge of changing inner barrels as these are not the easiest gun to put back together. :P