• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine, a KSC Taiwan version,and It Am Best Gnu!

Without me having to modify, sand, file, and "make" it work like the AGM or the WE M4, IT JUST WORKS. No leaking mags, no horrid accuracy.

I dunno what power you guys have yours on at the moment, but at 20*C its punching through the bottom of a coke can, and that outpowers my 400fps P90.

It doesn't have as much range as my P90, but still delivers a wopping punch. Only thing I do wish for more is kick, but supposidely the MP7 has less kick than a 9mm then its about right.

I am currently trying to find a place that sells the long magazines, any ideas?

The issue for me wasn't the fact that I didn't want to get the MP7 earlier, it was the fact no one knows how to convert it to semi-automatic only. It turns out to be a piece of cake.

But now I am a little too late to get the magazines, in order to put the gun through its paces in a skirmish.

Places that still stock the long magazines are in the US, but won't ship out of US. Anyone can help me with this?

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
I just got mine, a KSC Taiwan version,and It Am Best Gnu!

I am currently trying to find a place that sells the long magazines, any ideas?

The gun, like the mags is also hard to come by.

Where did you get yours & how much?

I quite fancy a second one. :D

Greg.

The 4 version AFAIK:

KSC Japan: 1st released, weaker nozzle/cylinder, stubby flute valve to restrict flow, handles propane poorly and will eventually crack. Full trades.

KWA Germany(Umarex?): Semi-only, stronger nozzle/cylinder, stubby flute valve to restrict flow. Can handle propane no problem. Most of the trades, but with airsoft marking max energy and 6mm.

KSC Taiwan: Stronger nozzle/cylinder, streamline flute valve to maximize flow, highest FPS. Can handle propane, similar trades to KSC Japan, but with some Taiwan specific serial number.

KWA USA: Mostly identical to KWA Germany but able to shoot full auto.

I think KWA version is the cheapest, not sure how much the KSC Taiwan is priced. KSC Japan was the most expensive. I have the Japan version and now running on the Taiwan spec nozzle/seal combo.

I think KWA version is the cheapest, not sure how much the KSC Taiwan is priced. KSC Japan was the most expensive. I have the Japan version and now running on the Taiwan spec nozzle/seal combo.

What fps are you getting with a .2 & green at around 21 degrees C?

Greg.

The 4 version AFAIK:

KSC Japan: 1st released, weaker nozzle/cylinder, stubby flute valve to restrict flow, handles propane poorly and will eventually crack. Full trades.

KWA Germany(Umarex?): Semi-only, stronger nozzle/cylinder, stubby flute valve to restrict flow. Can handle propane no problem. Most of the trades, but with airsoft marking max energy and 6mm.

KSC Taiwan: Stronger nozzle/cylinder, streamline flute valve to maximize flow, highest FPS. Can handle propane, similar trades to KSC Japan, but with some Taiwan specific serial number.

KWA USA: Mostly identical to KWA Germany but able to shoot full auto.

So is the KSC Taiwan version the best one to get ?

Edited by Crimson
So is the KSC Taiwan version the best one to get ?

I've read on a Taiwan airsoft forum that the TW/KWA version have a lower ROF than KSC JP version. however the JP version can be modded to have same/greater fps than TW version. If you want more kick back of your MP7 there is a after market steel bolt but it only fit JP version of the MP7.

why does it only fit to Japan version? Can the bolt carrier be swap between the 2?

I don't know, when I try to put the steel bolt carrier into the TW version, it just stuck. I will try to do some measuring if I have time, just to see the difference.

I think it should be. Not sure how available it is though...

Actually looking at Airsoft Global's pic(which do have the TW version), it looks like it has Umarex marking as well..

Yes I have to Agree They Even Zoom in on the Umarex Markings. Do You Know any place besides RA Tech That Sells Them

I Just wanted to confirm also with you guys. KWA Magazines Work in KSC Taiwan Correct?