1, Would make sense.

2, So you got the 20 round mags too?

3, Can you take some pictures?

1, Thanx to Marlow for the work, sorry I had to pm to find 'THE THREAD'. :D

2, Yes.

3, Unfortunately not. I don't have the facility to post photos.

Greg.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone tried 134a in this little sexy beast? I know sometimes that it can be a problem (The gas not being powerful enough to cycle).

Just tried it (found some in the shed :rolleyes: ), it cycles fine (21 degrees this morning).

Couldn't be bothered to load bb's & chrono, sorry. :(

Greg.

Edited by greg
A beautiful, beautiful gun. :)

Two questions. Does the FPS fluctuate wildly, or is it relatively consistent? And, is it really a "Limited Edition"/limited production model (as seen on Redwolf Airsoft's product page), or is that just there to create some hype (it seems very promising anyway) ?

As said in the newly merged post #55, mine isn't exactly 'vsr consistency', (+/-1fps ;) ).

On a 40rnd mag, 20(ish) degrees C, green gas & .2's it sarts at 345fps. Leaving at least 5 seconds between each shot, it holds this for about 10 shots. It then starts to fall & by about shot 30 it bottoms out around 325 which it holds until the mag is empty.

Doing things like bursts, followed quickly by a single shot through the chrono gets it as low as 315fps. Obviously due to cooling, but no where near as bad as a KSC Glock 18 on full auto.

I would have expected it to come with the 'lo-cap' 20 rnd mag but it didn't. Instead, much to my surprise, it was supplied with a 40 rounder.

I wonder if that is all it takes to qualify as a 'Limited Edition"? :rolleyes:

Greg.

Edited by greg
Is there a difference in FPS between the 20 round mags and 40 round mags. I know in KSC G18Cs the 50 rounders have a high FPS than say the 17 rounder mags.

Just checked that & you are right. The 20 rounder starts at 335fps & ends up at 325.

The 40's (as said) start at 345.

Greg.

1, Silencers on GBB do "work" in the sense that it changes the type of sound from a crack to a thud. Just as loud but different but it definitely makes it sound different. I can imagine a silencer would make this MP7 sound more cool hehe.

2, Non blowback gas rifles on the other hand... deserver silencers :) but that's a whole different story for a whole other thread.

1, Not on this one matey. Nearly all the noise comes out of the ejection port. I wrapped the muzzle end in a pillow & it was just as loud/same tone, as it was firing it normally. Mind you, it will add to the look. ;)

2, Oh yes. :D

Greg.

Sorry for doing a load of separate posts but,,,,,,,,,,,,

As said, the mag valve looks identical to those found in the KSC Glock series. So I figured, I'd swap one for an after market valve that added 15 extra fps to the Glocks.

The swap out was no probs, the valve looks identical but there was no change in performance. The gun chronoed exactly the same as the stock mag valve it came with. :o

I only point this out, cos I don't want anyone having the same idea & waisting money. :huh:

I also did a side by side against my 245fps Marui. This has a full lalax upgrade kit (minus the uprated spring), a 215x6.03mm lalax barrel, kn soft hop rubber, lipo, wire, connectors & fet.

The Marui is more accurate (fixed aeg tightbore beats stock 170mm ksc unit?) out to 40m. The Marui is a legend, but beyond that, the extra 100fps of the KSC came into play.

At 50m I was able to hit a man sized target (on semi) about 70% of the time with the KSC. This was with Guarder HPM .28's. With the hop set right, they flew straight & hit with a good force.

In contrast the Marui found this range hard, the bb's were literally falling out of the sky & 'landing' on the target. Any amount of air movement was taking them off target. I'm sure that with another 100 fps, the Marui would have been better than the KSC, but hey-ho, comparing a 245fps aep to a 345fps GBB is a bit silly really. :rolleyes:

What the KSC lacked in finesse, it made up for in oomph!

It's also worth pointing out that the Marui aep is as accurate on semi or full auto.

In contrast (& as I guess you would imagine), the KSC is pretty good on semi but rubbish on full auto. :D But hey, it makes a loverly noise. :unsure:

Greg.

Edited by greg
I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I've yet to skirmish mine (perhaps this weekend) but can't put it down.

Greg.

Same here I cant put mine down. Saw the thread adaptor today and ill be picking it up tomorrow to get pictures up of it with a tracer on.

Well done - you just cost me £245!

:P;)

No worries. Glad to be of help and save you some money. Just to say if you have just ordered then the threaded barrel adaptors will be ready tomorrow. Just incase you want to attach a silencer or like me a tracer.

Edited by Prev
No worries. Glad to be of help and save you some money. Just to say if you have just ordered then the threaded barrel adaptors will be ready tomorrow. Just incase you want to attach a silencer or like me a tracer.

I do hope a TB barrel will be out soon.

Anyone know if any alternitives that are currently being produced fit?

Greg.

I'll be jumping up and down if I don't get it within 3-4 days, tbh...

Well it was all packaged up ready to go when I was up there before, and yours Aaron. My mate is the manager so tend to go ###### him off at lunch times and check out what goodies are coming in.

Well it was all packaged up ready to go when I was up there before, and yours Aaron. My mate is the manager so tend to go ###### him off at lunch times and check out what goodies are coming in.

That's great to hear. Shame gotta wait for e-Cheque to clear. <_< Will he be getting any of the mags in? I really don't wanna pay AA's £50 for another.