Just picked one of these up from a buddy a few days ago and the thing is a blast to shoot.

Probably one of, if not the best gas gun I've owned in terms of functionality and overall skirmishing ability. Never before have I had a GBB that could fire 177 "Playable" (IE: Enough FPS/Range to tag someone while playing) shots on one magazine fill.

I was able to get through about 50 pages or so and aside from a NPAS and some of the Rocket valves, are there any other upgrades some of you gentlemen have found helpful in your MP7?

Some people chose to upgrade their barrel to 6.03mm tightbore, Personally if it aint broken don't fix it. The take down looks complicated in my KSC MP7 Manual. I won't screw it over 20 feet extra range. I will say on 0.28g bb the gun can hit accurately up to 120feet (100% under controlled environment)

Getting a sling mount will help alot Nine Ball type is the best choice right now, don't use the frame sling mount, people have reportly snapping it off using Factory H&K Sling.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all,

Been a while since I've posted here! I've finally got my MP7 mags to feed properly. Was a mix of the brand of BB's I was using and the mag flowers. Anyway one problem sorted then another springs up! It stops feeding BB's consistantly so switched the hop rubber out for a brand new one. It starts feeding every shot now but the hop itself is very inconsistant. I've put a good few rounds through it incase the rubber needed some bedding in, nothing's changed. Had it all apart again, cleaned everything and double checked everything is back together right and still very inconsistant...

The power seems to changed from shot to shot so I'm thinking that is something to do with it. If I use single and fire once every few seconds the power seems fairly consistant but the hop not. Do a quick burst and again the hop is ###### but each BB's comes out slightly slower and doesnt fly as far.

I'm thinking the piston rubber isn't sealing well with my nozzle and thus causing the problems. Does that sound right? or could it be something else?

Do you think I should buy the Pro-Arms Enhanced Piston Head For KSC MP7A1 (Europe Version)? Oh I'm using a Ready Fighter nozzle aswell if that helps?

I've had this gun for ages now and all I've had is problems... When it worked for a couple of games it was a blast! I loved it and didn't want to use anything else but I'm getting to the stage of just giving up and selling it for parts or just chucking it in the bin...

Many thanks

Quick question for those of you more familiar with the BCG of the MP7....

I was plinking around earlier today and after shooting I heard a slight rattle inside my MP7. I stripped it down and found that the BCG was the source of the rattle.

I pulled back the nozzle and out fell a small silver ring/spacer with a hole in the middle (At least it looks like a spacer) I took a look at the exploded view of the BCG and I can't really figure out what this piece is.

I'll snap a pic a bit later but has anyone had this same problem? It seems like it is a spacer of some sort for the valve mechanism. This little part is stumping me because I put the BCG back together following the exploded view, and the gun functions just as it did before even without the part. Go figure.

I also modified the stock to give it another position and was able to eliminate my stock wobble almost 100%. smile.gif

Edited by jdizzle921

Ok I think I want a MP7, wich one should I get? It`s pretty confusing having 3 diffrent types. So wich one would you reccomend. The KWA, KSC Japan or the KSC Taiwan? Airsoftglobal seems to have all 3 types in stock, but I`d rather prefer to order from HK rather than from the US.

Thanks kullwarrior. :)

Has anyone been able to find some fill valve o-ring replacements? I've been looking everywhere with no results. sad.gif

if the o-ring came off the valve. you can easily replace it with 14 gauge silicone o-ring from any piercing shop. Those are way better than KWA / KSC orings in their mags. Hope this can help :)

Quick question for those of you more familiar with the BCG of the MP7....

I was plinking around earlier today and after shooting I heard a slight rattle inside my MP7. I stripped it down and found that the BCG was the source of the rattle.

I pulled back the nozzle and out fell a small silver ring/spacer with a hole in the middle (At least it looks like a spacer) I took a look at the exploded view of the BCG and I can't really figure out what this piece is.

I'll snap a pic a bit later but has anyone had this same problem? It seems like it is a spacer of some sort for the valve mechanism. This little part is stumping me because I put the BCG back together following the exploded view, and the gun functions just as it did before even without the part. Go figure.

I also modified the stock to give it another position and was able to eliminate my stock wobble almost 100%. smile.gif

Did you have an NPAS system installed? Just a bit earlier I was cleaning my mp7 and also heard a rattling coming from the bolt. I had an NPAS in there for a while. upon further inspection and disassembly a little ring/spacer with a hole in the middle fell out. It was from the NPAS unit. Also, part #32 is pitted and scared from this little rattling piece bouncing around inside for who knows how long.

EDIT

i've re-read your post and seems you didn't have an NPAS. If you have the exploded diagram you'll see what's what in the bolt assembly and from what I can see there's no little washer in there...

Edited by wmr

Just a question, my MP7 was good till yesterday when bb stop coming out (so that you get 2,3,4...rounds in barrel) The only way I clear it is switch to full auto on empty.

What problem is this from?

-My hopup rubber looks fine although bb seem to be coming out oily (from the ones fall out of the barrel)

-My Nozzle Spring is damage, I mod one by shortening it to increase tension so far its good as new (until my replacement comes)

-My Nozzle has no damage

-My seal base (held on the bolt) was losened at one point but I rescrew it in and it does not wobble at all.

Your hopup rubber has swelled up. Best fix is to swap it with a new one. You can get them direct from KWA USA. I don't know if anyone in Canada has stock of them.

Some folks here have mentioned cleaing them with solvent but you might as well replace it and then try to recover it vs. trying to fix it.

if the o-ring came off the valve. you can easily replace it with 14 gauge silicone o-ring from any piercing shop. Those are way better than KWA / KSC orings in their mags. Hope this can help smile.gif

Piercing shop like this one?

http://www.bodycandy.com/cgi-bin/item/22074

I'm guessing those may be the o-rings your talking about? I really hope so because that would be an awesome fix.

Did you have an NPAS system installed? Just a bit earlier I was cleaning my mp7 and also heard a rattling coming from the bolt. I had an NPAS in there for a while. upon further inspection and disassembly a little ring/spacer with a hole in the middle fell out. It was from the NPAS unit. Also, part #32 is pitted and scared from this little rattling piece bouncing around inside for who knows how long.

EDIT

i've re-read your post and seems you didn't have an NPAS. If you have the exploded diagram you'll see what's what in the bolt assembly and from what I can see there's no little washer in there...

I bought the gun from a buddy who informed me that a NPAS was indeed installed. As for the part, I still have it sitting out here and the gun functions fine. I've maybe put 2,000 rounds through the weapon while plinking so far (Albeit not all of them without the spacer) and things are still going strong so I'm fairly pleased/impressed.

Edited by jdizzle921
  • 2 weeks later...