Yeah, I know its the export model. Just letting everyone know that they now stock it. They didn't before. I've got to say that REDWOLF is probably the best Hong Kong Retail with EhobbyAsia running a close second as far as price and selection and service go.

I agree,,,'The Wolf' and eHobby are top notch,,,,

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Does that include shipping?

Mine was $342.20 with the 7.5% discount from airsoftsplat.

What's the coupon code unless you can't share it or its a one time thing?

Your best bet is to do a special order through airsoftadvantage.com. You will likely only pay 10-15 dollars over the WGC price. So, 290 max.

I would have done this but as already said, they are out of stock.

Yeah, I know its the export model. Just letting everyone know that they now stock it. They didn't before. I've got to say that REDWOLF is probably the best Hong Kong Retail with EhobbyAsia running a close second as far as price and selection and service go.

What are the shipping prices at redwolf like? I can check ehobby, but I've never shopped from redwolf.

Thanks.

What's the coupon code unless you can't share it or its a one time thing?

I would have done this but as already said, they are out of stock.

What are the shipping prices at redwolf like? I can check ehobby, but I've never shopped from redwolf.

Thanks.

They're realy decent/ While many retailers sell the KJ for like, $350, they have it at a nice $280. Prices are very pretty, but remember, it's in Hong Kong, so add minimum $20 shipping.

Try "feedback4" that is what I used. If it does not work,type "airsplat coupon code" in google and you will find a lot.

It worked. Thanks.

Now to go find the price from all other retailers while I'm at it.

Here you go guys (price without shipping or any coupons):

Airsplat: $369.95 (serial in picture) USA

Redwolf: $289.00 (no serial) HK

WGC: $289.00 (no serial) HK

Uncompany: $289.00 (no serial) HK

ehobby: $305 (won't load, hope that's right. Serial if I remeber correctly) HK

RAtech: $350 (ask for better price people said. I have not. Serial) HK?

Airsoftglobal: 289.00 USD (no serial in picture) Hk?

Let's list all the available places.

Edited by phantomwarrior

I made a post so I can't edit:

ehobby: $305 (no serial (I checked, but for some reason I still think there was one)) HK

RAtech: $350 (ask for better price people said. I have not. Serial) Taiwan

Airsoftglobal: 289.00 USD (no serial in picture) Hk

Thanks, MrTreble

Edited by phantomwarrior

Finally, I got it... after a long wait at the post office and a long walk home with the box on my shoulder like the Terminator holding the casket in Rise of the machines.

So far I've only shot around 2 magazines worth of bbs using Duster gas. There isn't any recoil so I guess I'll have to shoot a few mags with propane to see how this baby kicks. I also never shot a WE or a WA GBBR so I wouldn't really be able to compare it to another gbbr..

I didn't like:

The takedown pins are tight and I needed a hammer and a chopstick to get them out. It's good that the pins won't fall out when firing, but it makes maintenance a bit more of a hassle.

Finish quality of the body is average, there were a few imperfection on the surface. But it's kind of expected since other KJ GBBs I've owned were like this.

There is a lot of wobble in the stock. Just walking around my house with it, you can hear the rattle. (I wasn't shaking it or anything) Easy to fix though.

---------------

Things I do like is the silent fill magazine, finally being able to use a JBU silencer I bought and didn't fit my TM m733 back in 2006, and finally owning a GBBR that didn't cost $500+ and still not working.

I know I've only owned it for a few hours, so I'll give more feedback the more I shoot this thing.

---------------

Phantomwarrior - No serial number on mine.

SwatMp5man - Other members say that the fps on duster is around 300. I don't have a working chrono so I can't get an exact fps. The stock is the only thing that's wobblying, not the buffer tube. In a way, it's disconcerting to see "Made in Taiwan" on the box because history teaches us that many things made in Asia are cheap (price and quality). -- I'm asian, so hope this doesn't offend anyone.

enjoi74 - That's good to hear. It is nice that receivers fit so snuggly eh.

Raven1 - How bout that revised sig? =P "Reliability inside - KJ Tanio Koba M4"

Edited by MrTreble

MrTreble welcome to the KJW M4 club. :) Watch out for the small piece that holds your recoil buffer inside the tube when you take it down. Thats pretty much the worst thing that I've seen happen. The take down pins get looser. You might still have trouble pulling it out the other side if you have short nails. And I've had much better luck with stuff from Taiwan than with stuff from China.

Best of Luck.

Thanks, glad to be onboard. I have been contemplating on getting a G&P woc or WA M4 for months but I couldn't justify spending over 500USD on a gun that might need replacement parts. I simply don't have the money or patience for that.

What small pin? Is it the one I have to press down twice to get the recoil spring & buffer out? What will happen to it? Is it going to break?

AirsoftBuddy- $285- No serial, HK

Thanks,

ehobby: $305 (no serial (I checked, but for some reason I still think there was one)) HK

RAtech: $350 (ask for better price people said. I have not. Serial) Taiwan

Airsoftglobal: 289.00 USD (no serial in picture) Hk

AirsoftBuddy- $285- No serial, HK

I want to mention that when using duster gas, the cooldown was significantly high. The blowback gets a little sluggish, but will still lock back on the last round.

This is the 2nd m4 I've owned, the first one being a TM M733 aeg. I find it a bit difficult (compared to the aeg) to take off the front handguards. I wish to get a RIS/RAS for it, and was wondering if anyone had any input on this. Thanks.

I want to mention that when using duster gas, the cooldown was significantly high. The blowback gets a little sluggish, but will still lock back on the last round.

This is the 2nd m4 I've owned, the first one being a TM M733 aeg. I find it a bit difficult (compared to the aeg) to take off the front handguards. I wish to get a RIS/RAS for it, and was wondering if anyone had any input on this. Thanks.

It should be difficult; on a RS gun the deltra ring must hold the rails perfectly in place so mounted stuff doesn't loose it's zero. The actually make tools to get the hanguards off if you really need one.

Get a a UTG Quad Rail, it's meant for Real Steel Dimensions; it only runs you around $50-60.

My brother has one for his AEG and it was REALLY sturdy. Like a ROCK.

Here you guys go, http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR146-7.html

Edited by stickyittoyou

Phantom, you might want to add that Airsplat will ship the KJW and any order over $150 for free UPS ground shipping to the continental US.

Any I'm going to make a mag list like you have:

Airsplat: $39.95 USA *free ship <$150*

Redwolf: $38 HK

WGC: $36 HK

Uncompany: $38 HK

ehobby: $37.99 HK

RAtech: none? HK?

Airsoftglobal: none? Hk?

Edited by Speed=
Get a a UTG Quad Rail, it's meant for Real Steel Dimensions; it only runs you around $50-60.

My brother has one for his AEG and it was REALLY sturdy. Like a ROCK.

Here you guys go, http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR146-7.html

Thanks for the link, but I was looking at this: http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboys-matte-black...num-p-1060.html

Would this be a better option? since it doesn't have the UTG marking and it costs less too.

Working on the Signature thing, although as I don't have the software I'm relying someone else to make it for us.

Treble,

The stock tube dimensions are off the the KJW M4, MILSPEC Stocks will fit but be slightly loose. Not sure about commercial as I don't personally own any. I believe the small pin being spoken about is located on the buffer tube. Remove the stock, and you'll see a small set screw near the end of the buffer tube. It has a tendency to work its way loose. I used some Vibra-Tite and it hasn't come loose since. Also the long slotted cap on the end of the buffer tube should be checked to tightness,,,

Thanks for the link, but I was looking at this: http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboys-matte-black...num-p-1060.html

Would this be a better option? since it doesn't have the UTG marking and it costs less too.

Not really, it's a two piece none bolt design. My ICS use to have that, and it had the tendency to wobble. That UTG I gave you Directly locks up to the Delta Ring, and it has bolts that tighten it. I highly suggest the UTG over the one on ebaybanned

Edited by stickyittoyou