• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

My M4's been stuck at customs here in the UK since the 24th September, meaning it has missed two events i wanted to have it for. Shame really as all the new accessories and 12 cans of duster gas i bought for it are sitting in my room doing nothing.

Ouch, yeah... customs just full of government jerks. How long does it usually take to leave customs?

No idea, first time i've imported a full RIF since the VCRA came into force. Couple of folks at my site have had to wait upto 8 weeks before they receive it from customs.

That's ridiculous... you know that they don't even do any research on it. All that they do is open it up and check to see if it has real steel counter parts installed. There is no need to hold it for 8 weeks.... 1 weeks tops....

I'm sure one of us KJ M4 owners would post here once the aftermarket parts kick in. But yea, this thread will be dead, due to the lack of problems and broken parts. ^_^

So far, 400+ rounds, no problems.

LOL awesome isn't it? hahah That is a VERY good way to put it.

Oh yeah! I meant to mention to you guys that someone on youtube had bought a KJW and he tried to use green gas and apparently his bolt catch didn't work.... and that's the whole reason why he sold it... for 250 dollars!!!!!...... I'm so mad. Such a dumn idea... he had to have recieved one with a serial on it...

Can you give us the link to the youtube video?

The only thing I can see aftermarket companies making for this gun are stronger nozzles, stronger pistons, and perhaps a trademarked body. Oh, and spare pins, I mentioned before that the pins don't sit in the body tightly, maybe I'll loctite them in place (but I don't want to accidentally loctite the internals)

Can you give us the link to the youtube video?

The only thing I can see aftermarket companies making for this gun are stronger nozzles, stronger pistons, and perhaps a trademarked body. Oh, and spare pins, I mentioned before that the pins don't sit in the body tightly, maybe I'll loctite them in place (but I don't want to accidentally loctite the internals)

It's down in the chatting, I tried to talk with him about it; but he is a stubborn child...

I saw the comments, it's funny how people are complaining about the rubber band. If it works, who cares if it's a rubber band right? If the internals were made of plastic spoons and chopsticks, and it works like a charm, I'd still buy it. :rolleyes:

We all make mistakes, maybe he didn't know about the serial number. I ran UHC Green Gas in mine, locks back every time (except when mag runs out of gas of course). I have yet to run propane on it, so I've only used Duster and GG.

Lazyshark - If you want to run under 400fps, you'll have to use Duster. And if the magazine is kept warm, you'll be able to get 2 mag fulls of shots. I did that yesterday, shooting full auto back to back and was able to get 2 mags on full auto before things started getting sluggishy and magazine was cold to the touch.

-- I saw a thread on ASF where someone opt to get a JG M4 over this. I don't get it. From what I've read, the JG has a plastic body and doesn't shoot on full auto properly. Eh, I'm trailing off topic.

I saw the comments, it's funny how people are complaining about the rubber band. If it works, who cares if it's a rubber band right? If the internals were made of plastic spoons and chopsticks, and it works like a charm, I'd still buy it. :rolleyes:

We all make mistakes, maybe he didn't know about the serial number. I ran UHC Green Gas in mine, locks back every time (except when mag runs out of gas of course). I have yet to run propane on it, so I've only used Duster and GG.

Lazyshark - If you want to run under 400fps, you'll have to use Duster. And if the magazine is kept warm, you'll be able to get 2 mag fulls of shots. I did that yesterday, shooting full auto back to back and was able to get 2 mags on full auto before things started getting sluggishy and magazine was cold to the touch.

-- I saw a thread on ASF where someone opt to get a JG M4 over this. I don't get it. From what I've read, the JG has a plastic body and doesn't shoot on full auto properly. Eh, I'm trailing off topic.

the JG is a piece of ######... it may last longer then the AGM, but when you upgrade it, it'll break EVEN more.

lol, that guy does not know what is going to hit him, then he's going to come back on forums to ask what he needs. PATHETIC!

KJW M4 ALL THE WAY! People don't understand why the gun fails.... it's because it's built to be like the real steel counter part. Jams all the time and breaks... congrats building a reliably low priced budget airsoft version only makes it less reliable.

That's why the KJW works... it's not built around the same mechanics as the WA/JG/AGM POS.

I completely agree sticky. The best word I can think of is conformists because they think power in numbers will make up for their wet noodles of airsoft guns. I understand being attracted to the price initially and if you only run on duster I hear it shoots similiarly in quality as KJW.

However I still think it's very much worth your money to go the KJW route.

Oh I know! so many people have used green gas... and now he is waiting for the Generation 2 version... ummm little does he know he must have received one with a VIN...

That guy doesn't appear to be very smart and very rash in his decisions - too bad as it is his loss.

And getting a JG over the KJW M4 is just really Insane!

A Fool and his money are soon parted,,,,,

Edited by Raven1

While I really want to get this gun in Japan, the price is pushing me away. $600, about the same price of a WA M4. Although factoring in the TK twist barrel and the metal body this is a sweet deal compared to WA, it's still rather steep.

I'm considering the KJ version and maybe apply the aftermarket parts when they do come out.

er... have you read this thread? :P

even if it's the same price as a WA the main point is that you'll spend $600 on a WA that WILL break or you can spend $600 on a TK that won't break! Twist barrels, metal bodies... those are all extras, the bottom line is that the TK just works.

Though if you're in Japan the consideration may be different as you wouldn't be able to run Green Gas and so the WA may well be as reliable as the TK on 134a

While I really want to get this gun in Japan, the price is pushing me away. $600, about the same price of a WA M4. Although factoring in the TK twist barrel and the metal body this is a sweet deal compared to WA, it's still rather steep.

I'm considering the KJ version and maybe apply the aftermarket parts when they do come out.

Yeah, but think of it this way -

Bottom Line Price

WA- 650 Dollars. Upgrades - 600 Dollars

KJW/TK - 600 Dollars. (WHAT NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED?) .... Priceless...

Get the KJW, and then put whatever after market parts on it.

Funny how this thread has turned into talking about why the other GBB rifles are ######. HAH!

1.) We have no problems to talk about on the KJW

2.) People just won't get what's good for them...

3.) People are idiots...

4.) the KJW is priceless ^_^

Edited by stickyittoyou

You guys are jumping on wrong fool yelling at Norman. He said he'll get the KJW, instead of the TK Japan exclusive and put the aftermarket parts for TK/J in the KJW when they come available.

Metal bodies and conversion kits sound like the way to go for the aftermarket parts. Wonder if someone would put together a full kit to convert KJW M4 into Diemaco C7/C8.