• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

No Will Not Work,,,

Well, since the Magpul PTS UBR is made for airsoft rifles, would that version work?

Is the buffer tube still threaded around the brass insert? Or does it just slide in place? I'm a little confused on KJ Works system that they are using.

Edited by wdahm519
Next time, feel free to, like, not post when there's nothing to post about, eh? ;)

HAHAH ouch!

So anyways guys I have been trying to get the word out onto web pages that have the gun in stock.

We need to try and boost up those sales, if we put the word out about this gun and boost the sales; company's no doubt will see it where they can make more sales and jump on the band wagon.

For all of the new people who just received their guns, please go onto other forums and post up reviews of the gun. The more positive reviews people see the more likely the sales will drive itself up.

KJW M4A1 for the win!

-Steckino

Good song. ^_^

Too bad wherever we go, people still shrug at it. I rather not preach it like it's a religion. If people want to buy the other guns, let them. If I didn't love my pistols to death (having spent a lot of money on them), I'd sell them off to rock another KJ M4 with a M203. "Say hello to mah little friend".

RIS is a DBOYS RASII. Fits fine with little wobble, only slight issue which is barely noticeable in person is that it looks like its not straight.

I'll try and get some more pictures up tomorrow for you enjoi.

Put 5 mags worth of ammo through with duster and i was pleased, after using green gas i had to change my pants. On that stuff it's simply unbelievable, i got 3 full mags from one fill and the RoF was awesome. Now i can't wait for t-hums green gas power adjuster.

Sean

Also, my buffer tube is a bit loose feeling. It rattles a bit. I tried tighting the nut but it dosnt budge. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix? I cant seem to twist the nut further to tighten it to the receiver. Also, I fired my weapon at close range today at a paper target. It seems the shots are low, quite low. I tried going to mid range and its the same and when I adjust the hop up, its no use. However I just went to spin the hop up wheel back and it keeps going back. I feel it get tight and then it goes back to loose again, but when I spin it foward (to lower the hop) it stops in place. I may have not adjusted it right. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for the wheel to have a harder time spinning and keep it there to hop up?

Edited by Kai_Wolf
Also, my buffer tube is a bit loose feeling. It rattles a bit. I tried tighting the nut but it dosnt budge. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix? I cant seem to twist the nut further to tighten it to the receiver. Also, I fired my weapon at close range today at a paper target. It seems the shots are low, quite low. I tried going to mid range and its the same and when I adjust the hop up, its no use. However I just went to spin the hop up wheel back and it keeps going back. I feel it get tight and then it goes back to loose again, but when I spin it foward (to lower the hop) it stops in place. I may have not adjusted it right. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for the wheel to have a harder time spinning and keep it there to hop up?

After you shoot for a while the buffer tube does get loose. I used a flat metal plate to tighten it. What are you using to tighten it, maybe the tool you are using can not get enough torque to spin it.

What I did with the hop up was that I used electrical tape to tape the little arm that press on the hop up bucking, and also putting some tape on the little ball thing on the exterior of the hop up bucking to have a better contact. It worked really will for me. Before this mode, my hop up was ineffective and BBs were rolling out from the barrel.

So give the mode a try.

Nice set up by the way.

Edited by enjoi74

There is wobble in the buffer tube after a good number of shots. There is a small screw located on the underneath side of the tube. Take off the stock and you should see it. I took it out, put a drop of loctite on it, and screw it back in place. Solid as a rock.

Is the hop up loose? Look under the top receiver after you remove the bolt. Perhaps a little tightening with a screwdriver would do the trick?

-------------

I see a recuring theme here... I shall not let thy keep spotlight all to thyself. :P For future reference, I think it's nice if you put list the parts on your M4.. I mean, sure no one wants to have their M4 copied, but it helps to know what we're looking at =)

DSC04295.jpg

JBU Silencer

G&P RAS

G&P AP Red/Green Dot Scope.

Just got the G&P RAS today, had to go to the post office to pick it up (just like with the M4). Anyways, The G&P set didn't want to go in so I had to remove the front sight and put it on as you would with a free floating. The inside clamps on the RAS were also too narrow for the gas tube, so I had to remove them. My fingers are all numb now.

Anyone can recommend a superb ACOG type scope? The current picture isn't really want my dream M4 looks like... it was just what I had lying around that I could throw on it.

Edited by MrTreble

The castle nut to the receiver is purely cosmetic, just there for looks!

Remove the stock,

at the end of the stock tube is a long slotted end cap,

underneath the stock tube - there is a small 1.5mm hex key set screw,

loosen set screw first W/1.5mm key,

take your average NON SHARP kitchen Butter Knife - Again - Non Sharp,

the butter knife is the perfect thickness for the end cap,

use the rounded edge so it doesn't gouge the cap,

Tighten the slotted end cap at the end of the buffer tube,

Tight as you can get it,

Use Blue Loc-Tite on small set screw,

tighten small set screw,

Put stock back on,

Rockin-Friggen-Rolla Baby!

So at my last game dood with AGM asked me what was the fastest way to get his gun as reliable as my KJW M4. I told him in my Best Billy Mays Voice - "well that's easy, take your ACOG off your gun, lift up about 5 inches, slide the AGM out from under it, slide the KJW right under the ACOG, mount ACOG on the gun - Problem solved - Act Now and You'll Get FREE SHIPPING!"

So at my last game dood with AGM asked me what was the fastest way to get his gun as reliable as my KJW M4. I told him in my Best Billy Mays Voice - "well that's easy, take your ACOG off your gun, lift up about 5 inches, slide the AGM out from under it, slide the KJW right under the ACOG, mount ACOG on the gun - Problem solved - Act Now and You'll Get FREE SHIPPING!"

Nicely said. D*** Raven1, that song is stuck in my head... <_<

Nicely said. D*** Raven1, that song is stuck in my head... <_<

Actually It's A Recurring Theme Here At Werk! It's A Joke People Loosen The Hehllz Up! We're All Hip Hop Heads and she sampled it from Biggie Smalls 'Party and Bullesh" track, there's a pretty good mash up of it if you google "miley cyrus + biggie smalls" and click on video results you get the song - Which Is Bangin BTW! So People Please Chill Out - I Got A Warning Over At The GGI Forums so I politely asked them to please remove me from the forums. If I can't have fun and be myself then there's no need to for me to be there!

AnyWays Back In My Lane!

There is so much you can do as far as customization goes on the KJW M4 because of all the AEG front hand guards, RIS / RAS, stocks, WA Grips it's bananas. Yeah you can't put a different buffer tube or a different flash hider until the after market outer barrels start showing up. And yeah the outer barrels aren't quite released yet and yeah people don't like the 'Waffle' as the only option. But check this out, smell that kids, yep that's the winds of change! Well, that and I farted,,,,but what I'm talking about is the after market is coming, mags, barrels, good things people, good things,,,

Edited by Raven1
Actually I like the song, not really complaining. ^_^ sorry tones cant be expressed through posts.

Not you bro, so please don't feel that way!

Good News people - Release date of 10-11-2009!

Clicky on the TK M4 Pic On The Top Left

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...%25E3%2580%2582

I can see jugs of 'Hater-Aid' being opened up already - Looks like the JDM version will come with a New Fluffier Lighter Waffle! Just kidding, new mags are lighter and more efficient, like the previous magazine isn't efficient already!

Edited by Raven1

After going to work for 2 consecutive weekends I am in this thread again. :P

Anyway, to explain why the price is putting me off:

The KJW manufactured one from Redwolf costs $341 shipped.

The Tanio Koba one is approximately $672 (using current conversion rates).

And since it's autumn already, the days are starting to get cooler and cold weather performance is an unknown - although I read a post of Kai_Wolf playing in 64 degrees F, it wasn't stated if the gas used was 134a.

But you guys do make a good case regarding the WA system and its related costs. Personally I'm frustrated with tuning it for consistency. Depending on the perspective it could be viewed as an advanced investment. Comparing the systems, the WA system is the M4 equivalent of the AK that is the TK system. In any case, I'm thinking of passing up the TK system until it gets warmer - unless I'm tempted to thoroughly test my newly issued credit card. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the release date is sometime in the period of October 11-20, that's what the characters meant. But sometimes this period extends up to the 25th.

Edited by norman3312

Norman, not sure what temperatures you get in Japan during the inter but here in the UK we would be xtremely lucky for it to get above 10 degrees celcius. From what i experienced last night i don't have any doubts that this system will still work in those temperatures and using duster gas/134a.

Where i am at the moment it is 12 deegrees celcius or 54 degrees F and im still getting the a very acceptable level of performance. I intend on getting a psiton and velocity adjuster from t-hum though, just to be able to use green gas. As after testing it with some of that last night, the RoF and lack of cooldown was simply awesome, duster gas will do until i get those parts.

Dang, the new mags are lighter and have a higher capacity? I have 7 mags, should I have waited lol? I cant complain though, the mags I have are wonderful. Thanks again guys for the feedback. My parts list is....

UTG Free float RIS

STAR S-Lap Laser

G&P Tac light with Ris mounted push switch

Ebaybanned Troy style vert grip

G&P Aimpoint

Daniel Defense EZ Sling mount.

They still hold 38 rounds, not counted how many mine hold but its just over 30. I would have thought they would coincide the release of STANAG mags with the release of the Tanio Koba Japan model.

Those news one also have a nice sticker on them saying tat they are not for use with green gas, i think i'll stick with my KJW ones.

Dang, the new mags are lighter and have a higher capacity? I have 7 mags, should I have waited lol? I cant complain though, the mags I have are wonderful.

Kai,

Don't sweat what mags you have bro, I have the original that came with the gun (which needed the upgraded spring) and a first run magazine for a total of 2 mags. Both mags needed the upgraded spring to work the bolt catch better. After several thousand hard beans down range and severe duty use on the mags as I drop them on hard ground, dirt, hard mud, fine desert sand and on hard concrete in the warehouse where we test the gun. These mags have held up to every manner of adverse treatment. So buy with confidence and don't worry about having to baby them,,,,I mean it's not like you're spending a $100 to $110,,,,Ooops I didn't say that did I???