I sure hope T_hum can make one of these. I believe that someone made them, reason I say that is the website is an auction much like Ebay; so T_hum I believe there are no copyright laws on it. I haven't even seen anywhere online in any way shape or form a company creating the parts for a UBR stock.

Yeah i'd definitely be down for one also.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

thanks snoopy it works I made a replica of the rubber band using what you have been said and it works have been said and it works the magazines are o.k.

someone looking for kjw magazines its kind of expensive try this stores in CANADA Xtreme Tactics send email to them, and 007airsoft in alberta this ships through purolator next buisness day its on your door step 25 canadian dollars shipping.

Any news on if there are any in stock anywhere around the globe? Besides Airsoftbuddy who has gone silent, and is a money swindler... some guy on the WE side of GBB paid for a gun and he has yet to receive any confirmation and it's been well over a month... so BUYERS BEWARE! AIRSOFTBUDDY IS A NO GO! BUT if you're into purses then go right ahead.... lol

T_hum have you tried to talk with some suppliers in Asia to be a U.S. Supplier? Would totally be rockin!

Edited by stickyittoyou

Yeah seriously. That many mags with any other GBB rifle system around would most likely cost a lot more. And I can tell you, from skirmishing with the rifle again last Saturday in 40 degree weather with no venting, it is worth it. I didn't really get to test the ability to accurately sight up and shoot someone in a game until Saturday, but while playing one of the games at our local field, I was able to stalk and effectively pin point and engage individuals with decent accuracy with my G&P aimpoint. I guess this is so incredible to me because my WE had so many hop up issues that I always expected an inaccurate shot or dribbling BB's. Though the recoil is understandable a little slower, I fired every mag until it locked in some rather cold weather. Lows in the morning were in the 40's, high at 53. Automatic suffered a bit more, but triple bursting it worked like a charm.

Also, I am excited and anxious to hear about those who have received T hum's creations. I wish to hear how they turned out!

Working on it. The language barrier poses a problem trying to form some kind of relationship so I'm trying to find someone who is bilingual I can work through.

Yes, the language barrier is tough. I emailed KJW last night in regards to any info on retailers getting a new shipment of there M4's soon and after two emails could not get a solid answer to my question.

In the course of prototype testing today I came across what turned out to be a small but, at the time, boggling issue.

I spontaneously started getting large clouds of gas when firing from the ejection port and barrel. After several shots like this the gun would begin to operate rather sluggishly as a result of cooldown and a frozen and contracting piston cup. Took the gun apart. Lubed it up well. Put it back to work. Same issue. Did this a few times. Finally dawned on me to check the magazine valve. Lo and behold it was slow to return home after being depressed.

So if any of you get large clouds of gas, especially those running propane without lube, be sure to check and lube the mag valve every so often. Also, piston cup and piston lid/o-ring piston lubing should be done regularly. Be careful not to overlube as this can cause the hop rubber to become too slick to impart backspin on the BBs.

Edited by t_hum
Did you ask them Whudafxup?

I asked 3 questions in my first email:

"Do you have new batch or shipment on its way to retailers for re-stock?

Can i expect them to be available for purchase again soon?

Have you made or plan to make any improvements to the rifles?"

Response from Clare:

"We just provide the replacement parts to purchase.

We not retail sale our product.

We just provide a replacement parts to purchase."

None of my questions were really answered. Figured maybe the way i worded my questions, they were not able to be understood correctly. I sent another email shortly after asking:

"Will other retailers such as WGC, RA-TECH, or Redwolf have the KJW M4 Carbine back in stock soon?"

Hopefully i will get a response soon and will post it up in here if it can shed some light on the matter.

Handed over a prototype detent fix to Raven1 this afternoon for T&E. Im sure he will post up some good results as soon as he has the chance. Nobody knows how to beat a part to its limits than Raven.

I personally installed the part in my own gun today and ran it for a full sixty seconds non stop using HPA. Thats approximately 1000 rounds continuous fire. No signs of stress in the detent area at all.

Handed over a prototype detent fix to Raven1 this afternoon for T&E. Im sure he will post up some good results as soon as he has the chance. Nobody knows how to beat a part to its limits than Raven.

I personally installed the part in my own gun today and ran it for a full sixty seconds non stop using HPA. Thats approximately 1000 rounds continuous fire. No signs of stress in the detent area at all.

Have you tapped one of your magazines to run off hpa?

Edited by Whudafxup

I use airline that is such close size to the threading I can just twist in it and it threads itself. Its not durable enough for skirmish use but for bench testing it works well.

Im going to hold off showing the part until its closer to sale. Dont wan't prying eyes stealing my ideas. I will say its dead simple in both function and form.

BTW, the KJW really likes 110 PSI. IMO, thats the sweet spot.

Edited by t_hum

T_hum,

The Detent fix sounds great but you have to stop coming up with all these great ideas so quickly. I want to buy everything you make but I keep on telling myself to wait because you always have something new coming up.

In all seriousness, keep up the great work. I'll be putting my order in soon.